What exactly was Rhodesia? And why do many many white supremacists/nationalists like it so much?

What exactly was Rhodesia? And why do many many white supremacists/nationalists like it so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFRG0KgoZ3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be perfidious albion
>get back stabbed by perfidious albion

Just anglos being anglos. When they run out of other people to betray, they will invariably betray themselves

Sad but true.

>trust no one not even yourself

Have you seen Zimbabwe?
Who cares if they had aparthied
They at least werent a starving failed state
Not just the boogeymen "white nationalists" say this but any rational human being would prefer Rhodesia to Zimbabwe and would prefer if it came back

That doesn't answer why white supremacists/nationalists have a hard on for Rhodesia out of other countries in the region. Or what it has to do with white people and nationalism.

Its the classic underdog story of a beseiged nation of white people along with their trusty wise cracking black sidekicks fighting against an international cabal of commies, liberals and anglos.
What white supremacist/nationalist wouldn't love it?

Towards the end the white population was thoroughly militarized and it boasted some pretty oper8er units like the Selous Scouts. In fact, the whole situation had a Sparta vs helot feel to it, with the plantation owning whites struggling to contain and extirpate the native blacks' rebellion. They can also point at it and say "This is why the white man should have been left in charge." The whole affair was a wet dream for a white nationalist, as it smacked of a race war, albeit on a limited scale.

One reason could be that it was one of if not the pinnacle of European involvement in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=kFRG0KgoZ3I

crackers love their tunes, this is why remove kebab was so accepted

a terrorist state
because they dont understand what it was about

>crackers love their tunes, this is why remove kebab was so accepted

can confirm. I would go to far for anyone as long as our marching tunes are solid

I dont understand it either. It was a poor man's South Africa.

I mean if you want to glorify a white supremacist nation, atleast pick the one that developed fucking nukes in complete international isolation.

kek

Lets get this straight first, WHITES arent a nation so please stop with the "white nationalist" bz, its retarded.

>And why do many many white supremacists/nationalists like it so much?

Because WHO wouldnt want to operate innabush with the right arm of the free world stacking dead floppies sky high. Jokes aside Rhodesia was a small nation that literally had to fight to survive, it was attacked and fought against COMMUNIS NIG*ERS, thats what attracts poltards. They did an amazing job fighting the communists, the rhodie army is considered one of the greatest if not the greatest counter-insurgency forces in the world.

THAT FUCKING PIC I SWEAR TO GOD, GETS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Whites made up something like 3% of the population but were in total control of the government, and kept it that way by keeping the vote away from blacks. Everything was running smoothly until international pressure to end apartheid and give blacks the vote culmimated in a civil war that was essentially whites v blacks. Blacks eventually won which put them in power, they renamed the country Zimbabwe and in just 30 years it has become a failed state

Look up operation dingo, one of the battles from the war. 8000 black casualties to 8 on the white side.any such cases!

*Many such cases

>Everything was running smoothly
From Rhodies' perspective maybe

Yeah thats why 80% of the rhodesian army was black, well no sense to argue, since zimbabwe is such a grat prosperous country today am i right?

>any such cases!

never stops being funny

trumpposting > baneposting

But baneposting is better because the president himself endorsed it

>the rhodie army is considered one of the greatest if not the greatest counter-insurgency forces in the world
But they lost.

The politicians lost, anf the rhodies took down a lot of commies despite being heavily outnumbered.

>the politicians lost
The dankest of all memes. War is the continuation of politics by other means, so "political losses" don't exist.

And FYI, killing insurgents =/= good counter-insurgency. If the Rhodesian army was the best at said activity, they would have, you know, counterd the insurgency.

>promise oppressed and marginalized natives a few rights for military service because your eligible manpower make up less than one percent of your population
Oh, what gracious and just overlords those Rhodies were

Can anyone recommend the best non-pozzed book about the rhodesian war?

kek

Mandela's autobiography

>The politicians lost
Rhodesia surrendered after their oil reserves were blown up.
They lost strategically by not being able to defend them.

Oh, here we go, the "counter-insurgencies are for countering insurgencies" meme again.

It was not essentially white vs black you fucking idiot, there were scores of Black Rhodesians that fought along side White Rhodesians to stop communist backed forces. Why do you niggers think that it was literally every african in the country trying to kill every white person? Lets also leave out the fact that Mugabe's black opponents also had their farms stolen and given to his supporters and sycophants and not just white farmers.

God fucking damn i hate you niggers who cant even read a fucking history book and get the most basic of facts right.