Southern Bantu peoples

What do you think about the Southern Bantu peoples, such as the Tswana, Sotho, Tsonga, Venda, Xhosa, Zulu, etc., and the role they have played in history?

>mfw a non-pastoralist manlet tried to be relevant near me

They rid Israel of an ally

Taking us one step closer to taking down the jews

The horn of Africa played a significant role in North African and Middle Eastern Affairs.

Especially considering that Nubia owned all of Egypt, Israel and parts of Jordan and Lebanon

And The Eritreans/Ethiopian Highlanders owned most of Yemen and parts of Saudi Arabia

Southern Bantu ≠ Horn of Africa

not Sub Saharian Africa

How? Ethiopia and Somalia are literally south of the Sahara desert.

>The horn of Africa played a significant role in North African and Middle Eastern Affairs.
True. Mostly the coast though.

Not a whole lot desu. Their traditions are interesting but that's about it

none at all? from any of them?

Pretty much only relevant to South African and British colonial history.

I'm not educated on the subject, but ask and I'll be happy to share my "lived experiences" of sharing a country with them.

>northern bantu: try hard to get a grip on their society, found kingdoms and adapt outsiders ideas despite being useless niggers
>southern bantu: ooga booga

Besides the Zulus', the southern Bantu tribes were isolated and irrelevant as fuck.

Irrelevant but Zulus today are wild animals. I think the most important is the Zulus against the British. Pretty interesting.

How was the physique, personality and character of most southern bantu you encountered? I'm especially interested on the males.

Well from my experience they are a wild and barbaric lot who have been tamed and are ready to pounce at any moment. A good example is Xenophobia. They want to return to their roots and fight for their land.

Didn't the Somalis have a trading empire at one point?

Yeah fairly large. They were used as a proxy for the Ottomans to take try over Ethiopia and secure the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean for Muslims.

Almost succeeded if the Portugese hadn't have come to help Christian Ethiopia at the last minute.

Hi, I'm the guy you replied to

There are some differences between the different ethic groups, but I'll be giving yu a broad generalization.

>Physique
Smallish, a bit shorter and skinnier than the average white guy you'd see in South Africa, young guys tend to be very skinny, older men tend to get fat easily on a western diet. The women are quite short also and tend to be fat. They usually have very wide hips compared to their shoulders

>Personality and character
Obviously personalities differ but in my experience they're quite friendly, especially rural people, but rich city dwellers often seem to look down on anyone not part of their social class.

One interesing thing about their traditional culture is that speaking softly in public is seen as rude because it implies secrets or plotting, but this usually irritates people from a European culture since having an extended conversation while on opposite sides of a road is usually seen as rude.

Something I've noticed is they tend to be less assertive and more patient to put up with unnecessary bullshit. No one seems to complain when public transport is late or local governments are full of shit. I'm not sure if this is a result of the culture existing under apartheid for long or if it is just a feature of a culture used to despotic kings and warlords.

The absolute scum of humanity.

Even the niggest of southafrican tribes cannot compete with gypsies concerning scumminess.