al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles
alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_3_section_2.html
islamic-awareness.org/History/prophet.html
answering-christianity.com/other_prophets.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah
answering-christianity.com/apostates.htm
alislam.org/library/articles/prophecies.html
islamawareness.net/Prophecies/greene.html
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/#prc-jump
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
pewglobal.org/2012/07/10/most-muslims-want-democracy-personal-freedoms-and-islam-in-political-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Yes

They'll never accept a larping white boy into the mosque anyway, Islam is not the 90s Buddhism craze all over again.

how are you gonna do that? explain.

They accept everyone. Are there any mosque near you that don't accept everyone?

But the entire Muslim population of Albania is larping white boys.

Why would you want to?

Damn, I really wish I have that pol meme pic

It's not Judaism. They will accept anyone.

>Albania
>white
>boys

actually quite often they do, it depends.
>white
albanians look like shitskins

Do you think a violent arab prince from 1400 years ago has anything significant to teach you about life, to the point where you should accept his teachings as undisputable dogma? No? Then you shouldn't.

Yeah I know.

Self defense isn't allowed.

Backstabbing isn't punishable by death.

Breaking treaty shouldn't cause war, even if the opposing sides kill your people.

Protecting your mother, your daughter, your sister, your wife aren't allowed.

We should embrace death and let them burry their daughters alive, like in the Pre-Islam period.

>Reasons for war during the time of Muhammad
al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles

There was a white guy praying in our mosque a few times and with white I mean northern european.

Yes

If you're not a born again Christian, it doesn't really matter what you do.

In fairness he did get messages directly from Yahweh via the Angel Gabriel and visit Heaven on a winged horse. He also recognised Jesus as the Messiah and hated Jews.

I've been considering converting from Chrisitianity to Islam since it is more fact based, I'm just worried what my parents will say, although that's a pretty stupid reason to go to Hell.

Maybe

It was satan who lied and said he was Gabriel. Mo never visited heaven, nor did he possess a winged horse. He called Jesus the jewish messiah but meant only "leader" and not the actual meaning of the Hebrew word "moshiac".

You are not a Christian if you think you can "convert" to Islam. At all. In any sense of the word.

Your "christian testimony" is which one of the following:

1. baptized as infant
2. parents took you to church
3. born in christian country

The whole Satanic argument is false because Islam honors Jesus and Mary along with every Old Testament prophet, let alone honoring the same God. Their apocalypse even includes the second coming of Christ.
In addition, Satan has too much pride to disguise himself as Gabriel; he refuses to bow to Adam, how could he stand to cloak himself as an obedient angel?

If you're European I would say yes before it is to late.

Honors Jesus?

Islam denies that Jesus is God.
Islam denies that Jesus died on the cross.
Islam denies that Jesus rose from the dead.

Islam thus denies the very foundation and heart of Christianity, while paying it lip service on the word of an angel.

Shaitan is an angel, and he is a trickster, a deceiver, the greatest of the deceivers. As is allah.

Satan does not have too much pride to deceive a billion people into following Mohammad into hell. To think that is ludicrous. That is the very goal of satan, to provide false salvation and false messiahs and false prophets to deceive people into hell.

>he refuses to bow to Adam

This is islamic fanfic written on the word of a psychotic murderous pedophile 600 years after Jesus rose from the dead, and is not contained in "the book" at all. You know, the book that the quran says is the infallible word of God.

The Quran has entire suras on Jesus Christ. Stop it with this bullshit, you moron.

Name one.

The Table is one that comes to mind.

My mistake, I thought you were referring to Surahs based solely on Isa.

Are you muslim?

Yes, why.

This is a retarded argument as well because it is implying that the Christian New Testament isn't a "fanfic" written off of the Jewish scripture. The oldest NT is dated to at least a generation after Jesus' death.

Jesus said the Father is his God. A god(Jesus) calling the Father "God"?

John 20:17
.....to """""MY GOD""""" and your God.'"

>Jesus's teaching
You know what Paul said to Jesus's teachings? He said:

Hebrews 6:1
Therefore, """"""leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection""""""", not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

"Leaving Christ teachings", "let's go to perfection"? Christ teaching wasn't good enough for you Christians? Do you have to degrade his teaching? You're saying that you're not blaspheming Jesus?

theres a sizable white muslim population.

Do you even read the Bible? It said:

John 2:22
Who is the liar? IT IS WHOEVER DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.

IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT NEED TO CONFESS JESUS AS GOD.

You know what the meaning of "Christ" is? It's mean "Messiah", NOT GOD.

1.6 billion Muslim believes he is the Messiah. No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus Christ.

I can give you tons and tons of why Jesus is NOT god, from your master own mouth. We follow Christ, while you follow Paul.

>all this autism over spooks

you follow satan, goat fucking pedophile

Bosnians are not white and the "white muslims" i encounter in the west are a joke.

Quit e-proselytizing, retards

>Shaitan is an angel, and he is a trickster, a deceiver, the greatest of the deceivers. As is allah.

The heck are you talking about? Nonsense.

Probably. As dumb as it is somehow this shitstain relgion is gonna control the world in 50 years just by fucking and pretending to be victims. Might as well get a cute burkaboo in advance and start fucking.

Lol bosnians still look white. People don't even care about their exact genetic.

What maddhab?

We never hated the Jews because he's a Jew. 1/3 of the Quran is for the Jews and the Christians.

The only thing why God angry at the Jews because of their arrogant and pride.

Prophet Muhammad invite the Jewish learned men, that came from far away place, to his mosque to stay and sleep there.

If you want to be barred from the USA, yes.

But the Father impregnate Mary when she was 11 years old.

Not that user but I'm a Syafiee Sunni

no.

worship Kek instead

Do you mean sufi sunni?

Why would anyone want to go to that shithole?

>ISLAM HONOR JESUS AND HIS MOTHER MARY

"We Muslims believe, that Jesus was one of the mightiest messengers of God that he was the Christ, that he was born miraculously without any male intervention (which many modern-day Christians do not believe today), that he gave life to the dead by God's permission and that he healed those born blind and the lepers by god's permission. In fact, no Muslim is a Muslim if he or she does not believe in Jesus!" - Deedat

Prophet Muhammad protect Mother Mary from false accusations of her enemies.

Mother Mary was honored in Islam by having a chapter in the Quran named after her, which is Surah Maryam. Which no books in the Bible was named after her.

Why would an Arab go out of his way to protect a Jewish woman? Why would an Arab honor a Jewish woman? Rather than honoring his own mother or his daughter?

We Muslim love Jesus Christ and his Mother Mary.

No, the Syafii Maddhab

Interesting, where can I learn about your aqeedah and fiqh?

>If they haven't heard the call...not hellbound
I understand this sort of doctrine as a way of squaring the concept of hell with uncontacted tribes and so on, but the implication becomes that anyone who spreads the message of the religion (be it Islam or Christianity) is helping send people into hell by exposing them to the religion and thus giving them a chance to reject it. And it means that anyone who is open/intellectually honest and follows up on any vague or misstated concept actually loses this grace period, meaning the worst thing you could possibly do for your immortal soul is do research.

Ask the alim? Or you can just search on reliable islamic website?

Sorry, I'm not that learned in this kind of things. All four Maddhab are no different from my point of view.

It's just that I've never heard of this maddhab before. Does it have any other names?

Syafii, Hanbali, Maliki, Hanafi? The four main Madhhab in Sunni?

Why the fuck do you guys ask these kinds of questions? Convert to what ever religion fills that gap in your life. Just fucking read it.

Consider these conditions

1. You are a europoor in a country with lots of migrants
->Yes, it is politically and socially a good move because then your government will actually care about you instead of using you as a piggy bank

2. You live in eastern europe
->No, horrid idea, enjoy being ostracized forever from everyone you ever loved

3. Your an americlap
->its political suicide and will only cause you more pain than its worth, liberals want to be your crusader and conservatives want you gone.

4. Your an african
->yes and no, doesnt hurt or help you unless your south african or ethiopian, which is a resounding no.

5. Your chinese
->no, you will be horrendously oppressed and considered a potential enemy of the state.

6. Your japanese
-> no, that place is homogenous down to the bones and will only lead to you being ostracizes

7. Latin, central, or south american
-> the cartels would behead you first. Unless your in Argentina or Chile where it doesnt matter nearly as much, but still not that good an idea as its deassimilation

8. Straya
-> you die of he heat wave anyways

9. Central asia and the middle east
-> your not already muslim? Dont do it unless your already 100% independant because if your not muslim and live their your family is probably related to your entire village/ghetto/neighborhood by blood. And that would lead to being an outcast once again

10. India and south east continental asia
-> political suicide

11. Kermits asshold and indonesia
-> politically better for you with very few drawbacks

>religion

Christ comes from the greek word Christos which means "annointed one", weiner face.

>al-islam.org

Yes but do you believe Jesus Christ was crucified and died on the cross? Do you believe he rose from the dead?

No. You deny both. You deny the very foundation of Christianity. You can go on and on how you think he was a cool guy, it doesn't fucking matter if you deny those two things.

You and your prophet are murderous goat fucking primates. Mohammed was a charlatan and a false prophet who was motivated by greed and the desire to fuck kids.

All your "arguments" against Mohammed and Islam are fear-based, and have been dismantled in this thread, in past threads, and in historic debate and scholarship. The fact that you keep falling back to them, running in circles, is a sign of your mental weakness when faced with even the slightest of opposition. Think before you post, you dumb Christfag.

>Want to convert to Judaism
>Scared I'll change my mind in the future so I'll have chopped off my foreskin for nothing.

No, Islam is not like that. We Muslim believe that God send prophets to all people of all nation in all ages.

Regardless the name of the religion, or the name they call their God, what's important is the total submission to One God, and NOT associate patner with Him. And believe He is All-Powerful.

The Australian Tribe for example, believe in One Supreme God. And pray just like the Muslim did, fall on their face and pray.

Just like how the prophets in the Bible pray, including Jesus:

Matthew 26:39
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed...

Here:
alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_3_section_2.html
islamic-awareness.org/History/prophet.html
answering-christianity.com/other_prophets.htm

See Oh, Jesus also kill innocent children, that can't even feed themselves, according to your bible.

Filthy rubbish, the Messiah also means the anointed one.

Cyrus is also called the Christ.

"Yeah totally, Jesus really tried his hardest to die for our sins."

See

Become someone similar to Snouck Hurgronje and decide yourself.

>HOW BIBLICAL PROPHETS PRAY
>EXACTLY LIKE THE MUSLIM

>Moses and Aaron
Numbers 20:6
...they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the Lord appeared unto them.

Numbers 16:22
And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God...

>Joshua
Joshua 7:6
And Joshua rent his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the ark of the Lord until eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.

>Abraham
Genesis 17:3
And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...

>Angels
Revelations 7:11
And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God

>Moses
Deuteronomy 9:25
Thus I fell down before the Lord forty days and forty nights...

>Jesus
Matthew 26:39
And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed...

Matthew 26:44
So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, saying the same thing.

Luke 6:12
"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

Dirty garbageboy, Christ is from Christos and Christos means annointed one, not "Messiah".

I spit in your path, you follow Satan.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah

Semantics

And they fucking hate them

should you stop posting sluts in SFW boards? STOP YOU FAGGOT!

He means shafii, the 3rd madhab from imam al shafii, student of imam malik and friend of imam Ahmad.

Lol, this one always cracks me up. He's referring to the adherents of the late salafi scholar "Al Albani." We don't hate albanians in general, and most of us don't even hate al Albani.

Semitics

>We don't hate albanians in general
And that's what's wrong with you guys.

They wuz our viziers an sheeid so they're good boys.
I never met a shitty albanian in my life desu and I did meet a few.

Seismic wave

>APOSTASY IN ISLAM
There is no reason to kill someone who doesn't deserve to be killed.

Certainly if the apostate is hostile toward the Muslims and joins the enemy in a war against them, or tries to corrupt the Muslims in the Muslim lands by trying to convert them to his/her new deviant religion, then the matter becomes different.

But if a Westerner today for instance embraces Islam for a while and then changes his position due to the overwhelming false anti-Islamic media, then certainly killing that person would be a grave sin and a big mistake.

For more reading, here:
answering-christianity.com/apostates.htm

More like Bosnia

bump

Nobody deserves to be killed you piece of shit. Not enemy soldiers, not rapists, not murderers, nobody.

Certainly someone you must in a crisis kill someone to prevent great harm to yourself and yours but as soon as you adopt the mentality of people "deserving to be killed" you WILL go down the slippery slope of "who exactly deserves to be killed".

>Albanians
>white
choose one

I'm a Muslim and I'm telling you no

I had an Albanian in my dorm who kept barging into our room leaving water bottles full of chew and bragging about how superior his country was to the rest of Europe.

You would be crazy to. Look at the death and destruction islam is bringing into the world! Besides, you should only join a religion if you actually believe it's true. Unlike Jesus, who performed many miracles and even raised people from the dead, Muhammad did no miracles. Also, not sure why he's referred to as a "Prophet" as he didn't make any prophecies. The Prophets of the Bible including Jesus made many predictions thousands of years in advance. In comclusion, follow a religion if you can prove it's true, not because Mom or Dad or a friend convinced you it's true.

Yeah, the 1% of 1% of 1% of Muslim really represent the whole Muslim.

I guess I can also says the same to Christianity Crusade, KKK and Hitler. Look at how much Christianity kills the Jews. What a barbaric religion the Christians are, according to your logic.

>Prophecies
Here:
alislam.org/library/articles/prophecies.html

islamawareness.net/Prophecies/greene.html

Why is that picture of Emma universally used to shitpost?

>"That guy just kill my mother, rape my daughter, kidnap my wife, cut my sister's throat"
No, don't kill him. Nobody deserves to be killed.

Nice reading comprehension. Kill him. Just don't say he deserved it. Yes it's a minor detail at that point but I think it's important for a moral society.

I can see your point

No you shouldn't you fucking sperg. What kinda question is this?

>I can give you tons and tons of why Jesus is NOT god, from your master own mouth. We follow Christ, while you follow Paul.
And you can be given tons of reasons why He is God from His own mouth.
But you can offer no examples of Jesus outright saying "I am not God", nor can anyone offer any examples of Him saying the exact words "I am God".

Therefore, because of this issue, it makes sense to rely on the fact that Jesus takes titles reserved for God and God alone according to both the Bible AND the Quaran, and conclude that He is in fact God, and any so called conflicts are either the result of mistranslation or misinterpretation, because it makes no sense for Jesus to imply "I am not God" and then describe Himself using titles which are undisputablely reserved for God and God alone, it does make sense for Jesus to all but outright say "I am God" and then say things that can be interpreted to mean He is not God, because the former situation makes no logical sense, while the latter can be attributed to our human error

>Yeah, the 1% of 1% of 1% of Muslim really represent the whole Muslim.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Wrong.
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/#prc-jump
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
pewglobal.org/2012/07/10/most-muslims-want-democracy-personal-freedoms-and-islam-in-political-life/

Yes they will, same way Chrstianity accepts anyone. It's fundamentally not defined by ethnicity.

what is wrong with pride? Islam is a pretty proud and arrogant religion as well