Republic of Congo

>Republic of Congo
>Democratic Republic of Congo
What's the difference between these countries? Was it autism?

Should have never changed their name from Zaire.

The same difference as between the Republic of Chinas and the People's Republic of China

Republic of Congo was a French colony
DR Congo was Belgian king Leopold's playground

That's a huge playground

Congo never was french, congo free state was leopolds playground. Republic was a belgian colony and 'democratic' republic is ondependant

No, the Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville) was French. The Democratic Republic of the Congo was formerly Belgian.

What's the ethnonym for somebody from the Central African Republic?

Central African

Rip central African empire, you were too good for this world.

That's a pretty long ethnonym.

Well, you see, one of those is more democratic than the other even if both are republics.

The one without democratic on it's name, of fucking course.

one is a republic other one is a doctor

D.R. Congo is one of the biggest shitholes in the planet. I would rather live in Haiti than there, any day of the week.

R. of Congo is actually getting its shit together, and is doing good compared to other sub-Saharan countries. And is also the more democratic, go figure.

DRC is what happens when all your neighbours have proxies fighting in the country

For you.

This, Rwanda is Africa's Saudi Arabia

Not really, Rwanda is actually good at war, just look at the Saudis in Yemen.

Well, just from the names you can notice one is democratic and one isn't.

Does Rwanda actually have any real military rivals in the region? If so, Kagame is actually a fucking brilliant leader

Perhaps a couple million less raped, killed and displaced people

Shouldn't that be Uganda?

Don't kid yourselves famalam, Rwanda is fucking awful, especially at war, just like every other hellhole in Africa... btw pls sterilize this continent before it breeds out of control... thanks

Clearly you haven't read up on Rwanda if you think they need sterilization

I live in Africa, I think this entire continent needs to be chemically castrated. The population will rise by more than a billion with the next 80 years without intervention

plague, genocide, and sea levels will take care of pretty much all of that, especially if the middle east and europe keep their doors shut, only problem for maybe you is that white africans will die too

Kagame BTFO the Hutu's despite being heavily outnumbered.

Kagame + Museveni BTFO the DRC in the 1st Congan war despite being heavily outnumbered.

Yes, Kagame is a hell of a leader.

Bill Gates, Soros and other globalists are already wiping them out by the millions with all their power and money and even then can't stop their growth

>Bill Gates, Soros and other globalists are already wiping them out by the millions
And how exactly are they doing that?

Current statistics indicate that the next generation of White South Africans will be outnumbered by Black South Africans 7:160... So yeah I doubt there is a future here anyway

Yeah... no...

Don't worry my Boer friend, black South Africans hate black immigrants to SA more than you

Massive sterilization campaigns masked as "vaccinations" beside experimenting with novel pop control techniques

>Massive sterilization campaigns masked as "vaccinations"
And you got facts backing that up?
>experimenting with novel pop control techniques
Clearly they are not working.

You're not wrong, now and then you hear about black immigrant lynchings (even by local authorities) and who knows the real number since the media will not report on it because of muh "rainbow nation" libtard propaganda

Still inserting broken glass and other shit through someones anus sound pretty extreme to me

Is it really that extreme compared to putting a tire over someone's shoulders and setting them on fire

You're retarded

didnt they get btfo by like 300 commando's from uganda or rwanda?

Half of their countries doubled their population in the past few decades, they are breeding like locusts.

Nigeria will overcome USA by population soon lol

>These Meme Borders
Why?
They trigger my autism

>A country that almost unifies the whole congo basin
>Sea access
>meme borders
bioregionist disagree.