NORMIE PARENTS WANT CRYPTO

My parents want me to invest $2k in crypto for them. I will just HODL their investments so there can be no meme coins.

What would Veeky Forums do? I am thinking I will put $1k into each of ETH and BTC and leave it for 10 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HaUFmW0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What would Veeky Forums do?
>halp what should I do?

I am in a similar position. Some guy dad knows made a fortune and hes curious too, now .

I would put $500 into eth $500 into btc, $100 x 10 into different altcoins.

It's much easier to just sign up for coinbase though and put $1k into btc & eth.

if its 2k they can afford to lose and not disown you for losing it go right ahead boyo.

if not be ready to get fucked user

Get them into the pyramid. That way if this all goes to shit not only will you be poor, but your parents will hate you and think you're a retard.

I did the same for my dad. I put him in RDD, GNT, DGB, REP, ANT, ETH. LTC, EXP, XLM, XRP, and SC.

Now my dad has gold fever like the rest of us. I wouldn't be surprised if he's visited biz.

You must have one shit life if your parents would hate you for losing $2k they asked you to invest.

Don't do it.

Invest in a happy family.
Give me your money and I will fuck you mom in the ass while you and your dad watch.
>Also I give you 10k doggy coins

Thanks, I think I'll go for this approach. I'm not new to this so buying BTC/ETH/altcoins is easy.

Families have bee fucked for less (I'd say >50% inheritances come with drama).

Don't shit where you eat.

Whats the best places to buy from?

My parents will not lose sleep - or indeed hate me - over $2k.

Dont be stupid and buy bitcoin, ethereum, waves, iconomi and maidsafe. Super solid, long run bets.

Being stupid is exactly what I am trying to avoid. Thanks for the advice, user, some good coins there.

With altcoins you may need to take a close watch on them. It's hard to say which ones will be around in a year...

Ones I like..

Ripple
Dash
Stratis
Siacoin
Storjx
Factom
Augur
Gnosis
Ark

All in on Mooncoin nigga trust me

I got my parents to put $10,000 into BTC at $900 because I didn't want them to be destitute when crypto currency inevitably takes over the world and fiat banking systems collapse.

My mom gave me 5k to put in eth at $50 needless to say she's very happy and let me keep half.

I would put half of it in ARK, and another quarter or so into DGB. Put the rest in ethereum or something. After about a month, when you have seen 200-1000% gains, give them back their initial investment so you dont have to worry about losing their money. Also, do some research on ARK and DGB. I know they are great coins, but it is important that you know that too

I forgot to mention Minereum

Bubble is popping. Wait at least two weeks.

I'm trying to get my parents to get their 401ks in this. they say if I can make a lot of money off my $400 investment then they'll jump in.

Just show em your ETH gainz bro. My parents are so proud of me for the first time in my life, I've always been a disappointment. But not anymore!

read this: pastebin.com/HaUFmW0f

Said user for the 100th time this month

This only applies if you are trading based on PnDs, not on actual value. If you like the fundamentals of a new coin/token, you don't have to pay what bots might be trading at.
Crypto markets are hard to gauge, mostly because there isn't much of a long term history of trading to do any analysis.
But nobody who bought BTC in the first month of trading thought that it was going to be worth nearly $2K each. Stop looking at crypto like it's a get rich scheme, and you'll stop losing money.

Rakesh my friend, it's not India where $2000 is enough to be considered a national reserve :)