ZCoin Liftoff

I TOLD YOU FUCKS, but you never listen.

"Waaaaa everything is a scam", "waaaa it's not already at an ATH, not buying", "waaaa I'm a VERGin and like holding my bags".

Keep buying the highs, selling the lows Veeky Forums. See you when I'm on the fucking moon with the Johns Hopkins boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Vad2DG7
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/#markets
github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap
zcoin.io/tadhg-riordan-joins-the-zcoin-team-as-solidity-developer-for-ethereum-mixer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even 1% how is that moon?

Sure, let's wait for the ATH to buy in eh?

Specially when everything's down at the mo, this is going up.

Litterally 3 mins later. You were saying..

/yawn.

Planning stage 2, prepare for Interstellar travel.

been in for weeks but your anti verge shilling was full on retarded. Johns Hopkins even cringed.

OK so you have my attention.
1.What are the price predictions 1 month and year
2.What percentage of my portfolio should have this coin?
3.Where do I buy it?

WOW WHAT A HUGE MOON

Hello please advice me I am new to this and really would to make some money.

1. Can't answer. GF does the trading. At least 300000 SAT today, then a steady climb as more people jump on. Here's the roadmap, likely a huge boost soon as MTP implemented, first coin to use it: imgur.com/Vad2DG7

2. Depends how much you have. I have ~5%, (£1k), possibly double that if this really takes off.

3. Bittrex, though there's others too: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcoin/#markets

Also pic related. Still climbing, Verge falling.

Github roadmap, if you don't trust imgur: github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap

Oh shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot. Just another bullshit coin. You're not making shit. You NEED a buy.

reminder that OP has pussy for fingers.
and is bitter that Verge had actually mooned recently.
good luck OP on the moon with those Johns Hopkins boys.

t. VERGin

Already cashed out of that one mate. BEFORE it went terminal.

you sound really butt hurt tho

Nah, I invest in coins that actually have meaning like Siacoin, but nice try memecuck

Got £2k in that, 1k in Strat, 4k in DGB. But sure when you only have $100, it doesn't go far. Good luck!

g-guys I think Verge is about to blast off

watch Nigel sperge out

Hah if it does then I'll make some profit again.

I don't invest in two coins of the same type at the same though. Safer that way. usually when one goes down, another comes up. It isn't VERGE's time right now, that moon has happened.

No way it isn't going to shoot up, just bought in a little, hope it goes!

holy shit anons you guys are straight ballaz
I mean look at this baby right there
what is that, almost a 10% increase if we're being overly generous?

I mean you guys really don't fuck around do ya

Literally nothing you stupid newfag fuck.

Goddamn you people are new.

Come back when your shitcoin goes 1000% in 20 minutes. That's happened a few times to me. Then I'll consider transferring some funds.

Sure, cause everything else is up right now isn't it, included all the other privacyco- oh wait no they're not, they're ALL down besides this.

Crawl back in your hole you pansy faggot. Trading in volatile markets and investing in long term holds obviously isn't for you.

As to those interested, they posted this 3 days ago, where they're working on integrating this on the ethereum platform: zcoin.io/tadhg-riordan-joins-the-zcoin-team-as-solidity-developer-for-ethereum-mixer/

I like this coin alot but jesus christ is OP the biggest faggot on this board right now.

>our shitty attempt at a pump of a coin posted bullshit 3 days ago
>literally nothing happened in 3 days since then
>b-buy the coin guys!

dude if there's any kind of hope for a coin, the minute they post smth on twitter it goes up 20% easy

just pack your bags (pack 'em nicely, youll be holding them for a while), go back to your user friends and focus on a new coin, maybe that pump won't be such a huge fuckup

>Gf does the trading
What, did she ask you to shill it too? Kill yourself cuck

If I buy Zcoin can I fuck your girlfriend in the ass?

Nice one Nigel. you fucked this one right up.
you related to Dan?

>10%.
Post when it's 50% man. No one is going to buy your 10% shit

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ZCoin moon hasn't even started yet.

STOP trying to pump this. It doesn't help. It'll move but much of Veeky Forums is too retarded and impatient to hold it for a moment.

That being said, the ~20 BTC wall is fake and keeps getting moved. Someone's still trying to accumulate.