"we are the early adopters"

>"we are the early adopters"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSCfIQw5wo0
youtu.be/zJbxaFHGk2M?t=7m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been telling dumb asses this for a while.
$100b market cap is a drop in the fucking ocean.
Facebook could literally buy out the entire crypto economy right now not to mention all the other massive fucking huge companies that are about to join this space and take it mainstream when they're good and ready.

fucking hate when people say that on reddit

We indeed are. The normies will be assblasted forever that we got rich just with some clicks here and there and they will keep being wagecucks all their lives.

they could buy it if i were to sell to them ;)

get zucced on the crypto market

>cypto "investors"

Jelous of my gains, wagecuck? ;)

started 2 months ago, i'm up 23 grand

Hows that 0.2% increase in your stock portfolio faggot?

dat jawline tho

>early adopters

That was years ago though. I remember having a fuck ton of litecoins when btc back in the day and you had to have major balls to be an "early investor". Not like now where you can just pick any shitcoin and make some money at some point just by picking anything in the top 10.

what are we then?
crypto ain't entirely normie tier jsut yet

cope

You know who early adopters are?

Guys like me who bought 3 years ago.

I'm dropping my bags on you normie laggard shitheads hahahahha

How many DGB do you possess?

early adopter phase is almost over, but smart money phase is starting soon. We have months of accumulation left

100000 DGB. Sold a lot when it jumped to third position and bought other smaller gainers.

Only idiots marry their coins lol

Kek can't wait for the bubble to burst and you kids have to get bigboy jobs but will have 0 experience.

>implying we won't just kill ourselves at that point

ITT no one knowing the difference between bleeding edge and early adopters.

It goes

Bleeding edge
Early adopters

We're not as early as you but 2017 is still pretty early as far as crypto goes. Tell any normie about crypto and watch them all dismiss it as a scam without a second thought, even when you tell them about the gains. It'll take AT LEAST a year or two for the general public to really start catching on and then the early phase will really be over.

>You know who early adopters are?
>Guys like me who bought 3 years ago.

Ask anyone over the age of 30 what cryptocurrency is. They'll have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Total marketcap is 100 billion. That's equivalent to 1 large company on a regular stock market. ONE. On one market. And there are several large stock markets.

If bitcoin were to reach parity with gold, just gold, the price would be almost 500k per coin.

YES, even the noobs buying in now are early adopters. You might not like it but it's reality. You were just earliER.

Smart money phase has already started. Who do you think bought the BAT ICO?

>Ask anyone over the age of 30 what cryptocurrency is. They'll have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I did, people have heard of Bitcoin. Stop coping laggard normie, you are late to the train station like the normtard you are.

Its true though.

delusional

there are fucking 60+ year olds in asia investing in crypto right now

everyone I've told about crypto is extremely receptive to the gains; don't make shit up you basement dwelling weeb. Just because your weeb waifu didn't accept your crypto shit in your fantasies doesn't mean that's true IRL

most people have no idea what it actually is though, some people still think it's just used to buy shady shit online

youtube.com/watch?v=vSCfIQw5wo0

WATCH THIS AND TELL ME HOW YOU ARE EARLY ADOPTERS AGAIN

You are along with these normie sheep, stop COPING so much laggard fucking losers!

Go and invest along with the cryptogirlzzz, I will let you hold my bag.

>most people have no idea what it actually is though, some people still think it's just used to buy shady shit online

>some people still think it's just used to buy shady shit online

That is because it is only used to buy fucking shady shit online.

What the fuck else is it used for?

Oh, right, ICO pyramid schemes, I forgot that.

>I did, people have heard of Bitcoin. Stop coping laggard normie, you are late to the train station like the normtard you are.

Oh, they've "heard" of it, have they? Well, you win. I'm sure every boomer has their 401k in it right now.

Oh wait, 99% of the people who have even heard of bitcoin are either kids with 20$ worth of allowance in it or their parents who don't understand it at all and have zero stake.

I don't even know what your angle is here. Just trying to feel better about yourself, I guess. The smaller the "elite" group to which you belong, the more prestige.

youtu.be/zJbxaFHGk2M?t=7m2s

Watch this and tell me again how crypto isn't the normie tech boom right now, you laggard normie

Just accept the fact that you are late to the party.

Everyone can't be a winner.

Don't cry too much once the market "corrects" 90% as normies start panicking upon BTC split on Aug1.

Japan announced they will accept BTC. It won't be considered shady for long.

And 150,000% return on stratis, yeah, what kind of retards bought that shitcoin, amirite?

>normal looking people investing in crypto

Are you a super brainlet ? is this meant to disprove someone being an early adopter ?

Do you really think crypto will never hit a trillion ?

>how do I read a chart

Keep jerking off to the fact you were there during "takeoff."

Good thing we're in the middle of the awareness phase right now.

You are neither intelligent nor special. Get over yourself.

A couple of YT vids don't make your case. The facts are against you. 100 billion market cap = TD fucking Bank. Yes, it's early. Deal with it.

>He thnks he is in "awareness phase"

lol you are such a dumb normie, I can't even begin to comprehend

The "institutional investors" was fucking years ago when billionaires bought BTC, Winklewosses twins and other rich techies and companies.

They are laughing their asses off as normgroids in 2017 really think they are not "public" at "New Paradigm" phase.

Soon you cointards will get a 80% "correction" as the whales unload and laugh at the lame public and biz.

You know when was the best time to invest? When there was maybe 1 crypto thread on entire Veeky Forums. Now every thread is crypto. You'd have to be dumb to buy now. And many of you are.

I'm laughing my ass off here. You can't believe how rich you are making me fucking shithead fools.

>A couple of YT vids don't make your case. The facts are against you. 100 billion market cap = TD fucking Bank.

Alright, then, tell me what market cap do you think would be "appropriate for cryptos to be considered "mainstream" and most importantly - WHY

You have my full attention boyo.

why are you so mad lol

are you a LARPing salty nocoiner? kek

Fucking this.

Internet heroes autisticly screeching about how "Ur not eerly cuz I"M eerly!"

For fucks sake look at the market cap, compare it to traditional markets, then shut the fuck up and buy the coins of your choice. If you're going to bitch and moan over the internet at LEAST shill some shitcoins instead of getting arthritis from jerking yourself off.

pls no

>You know when was the best time to invest? When there was maybe 1 crypto thread on entire Veeky Forums.

A hipster LARPing as an early investor. I'm dying senpai.

>thinks I'm LARPing

How does it feel to cope normie?

Go suck no a bean

Fucking retarded NEET shitheads. If now is normie phase then why the fuck is crypto still making fuck you gains you retarded fucking special needs manchildren? The moment crypto either crashes like fuck or makes 5% annual gains like the shitty stock market is the moment it becomes normalized. No you brainless fucking morons, no matter how you look at it, 300% gains in a day/week is not normal. This market is still in the infant phase, just like your underdeveloped brains.

FUding Veeky Forums? WHat a strange timeline.

And I was right, it seems you have no intellectual capability whatsoever. You really think the public as a whole is onto Bitcoin? Again, which only has 100billion market cap?

Delusional. You must really love stroking the e-peen to be this mad over people proving to you that, in fact, people getting in now are still fucking early.

Also, I'm certain now this is for (you)s. Well done, mission successful, I guess.

I mean were all autistic. But man even if youre right, youre still the most autistic of us all, larping and raging on a vietnamese basketweaving bulletin board

I told my most financially responsible friends about BTC and they said, "we don't want any part of that because it's illegal." The only thing they read about it was that the Silk Road guy was selling drugs and was arrested.

>Fucking retarded NEET shitheads. If now is normie phase then why the fuck is crypto still making fuck you gains you retarded fucking special needs manchildren?

Because fucking normies like Dan Balzerian and cryptogirls are fucking buying in.

Once they feel the true market they will panic ,drop their bags and not touch crypto ever again.

These are not believers, they don't even understand what the fuck crypto is, they just want gains and aren't able to hold like an early adopter.

yeah when I told my friend I started investing in it he said I couldn't because it's illegal

1 - this nerd probably has 0 bags
2 - what does telling others on Veeky Forums even do

>all this plebbit spacing
Veeky Forums is dead.

seriously what is up with that autist raging.

>implying this place isnt filled with adam lanza types who will try to murder before their suicide

hahahaha, normie afraid now?

Remember...when standing against someone who has nothing to lose...there is no telling what the consequences will be

Get back in your hole normie. Don't anger me now.

>normie
Pot kettle black you cancerous plebbit faggot.

Post proof then

This is all true, anyone disagreeing only got in now and needs to convince themselves they're still "early" (they're not).

t. got in before Gox

>Ask anyone over the age of 30 what cryptocurrency is. They'll have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
My dad knows about alts. My grandpa understand Bitcoin. Neither are tech nerds. There's a flood of clueless normies buying ETH and other bullshit, Veeky Forums is literally just about cryptos now.

"My dad and grandpa know of it, so everyone must know of it!"

"I'm a dumb shit who makes financial decisions on anecdotal evidence"

faggot(s)

see you when we hit 1 trillion

we go to lamboland

I've talked to plenty of other people about it, all the chatrooms are flooded with idiots, Twitter activity is insane, Google searches for relevant keywords are skyrocketing, my friends are asking me to invest for them, there's loads of new Youtubers etc etc.

cope harder my chum.

More anecdotal evidence from Captain Cockbreath

"Loads of new YouTubers"... yeah, with < 1500 views a piece, if that.

Making stupid decisions is your business, just don't start clomping around here like the 2 conversations you had with your faggot friends gives you actionable knowledge on the crypto space.

f a g g o t

It's a bubble seriously. The question is just when it will burst. My fucking roommate bought ethereum when it was 20 dollars or so. He has no idea what he is talking about, is delusional and just invested because "it's the future" and he is a lefty.
My parents, brother, a lot of friends know about cryptocurrencies.
We can still make a lot of money, but we should cash out soon enough.

What about "anecdotal evidence is meaningless" don't you get? You parents, brother, and gay lovers being aware of Bitcoin doesn't say anything about its future, use cases, adoption by other countries, etc.

Can't you faggots just shut the fuck up and stop pretending you know anything?

No, much more than that. Not only anecdotal either. I also haven't said anything about my decisions when it comes to trading these. What's your problem?

No, this is how every fucking bubble works you idiot. Markets are mainly psychological. That's how it works. Don't be fucking delusional. As I said, make your money but cash out soon enough.

>so buttmad that he switched computers to samefag

Okay, this is getting retarded.

what do you mean by "soon enough"?

R.ven being early adopters we must be smart with this new economy.

Try to look at the markers, look at different perspectives and just don't be retarded.

and I would question 100% the 100 billion market cap. If you start a coin with 1 million coins and you hold 99% of them and bid up the remaining 1% to 10$. Does your coin have a 10 million dollar market cap ?

Why yes it does..

WE are certainly in early adopter stage.
I traded the dot.com bubble. EVERYONE and their mother was talking about the NASDAQ 24/7. All anyone talked about was interent stocks. I mean EVERYBODY.

Everyone that didn't have interent access bought a computer to get on the Interent. Financial news was 24/7 BUY BUY BUY for months.

There was no people that didn't know who AmericaOnline was and the Super Bowl was filled with dot.com commercials..

and that went from 1994 until 2001..

So yeah We ain't in no bubble ...
YET

Damn, I wish I was old enough at the time to appreciate the dot-com bubble. Sounds like exciting shit.

>not wanting to be born in the 1890s to appreciate unregulated stocks and colonize savages with your BWC

I'll tell you what stage we are at. We are at the stage of people buying Apple and Microsoft stock in 1993. Not the cutting edge but very very early.
The guys that where using Netscape 1.0. The cutting edge guys would have been using a BBS on their Apple][+ in 1980.

You can't even put BTC in your bank yet.. WE are in really early days.

We are at the stage of people buying Apple and Microsoft stock in 1993.

More like 1987 m8

>ITT
>first bitcoin in 2017
>not buying since 2014

""""we are early adopters"""""

just kys

Maybe. I just added 10 years to 1983.

Anyway look back at 1999 which was WELL into the dot.com bubble.

In 1999, Excite had a chance to buy Google. But Excite’s George Bell deemed the $1 million asking price too high.

We ain't even close to 1999 levels of crazyness.
We are in the stage of the dorky kid you knew that could actually work the dot matrix printer and copied games out of computer magazines and stored them on cassette tapes. So yeah 1987 seems right

Do you realise that during these modern times everything is happening in an accelerated speed? It won't take 5 years to go into full bubble. All of this shit is moving on steroids.

>People saying crypto is the future of currency
>people saying the crypto bubble will pop any day now
>People saying we are the late investers
>others saying we are early
>memecoins shilled out the ass
>newfags don't know how to HODL

Fuck Veeky Forums no wonder everybody here is stressed to death.

I'm just gonna HODL to 2020. See you all then.

I wonder if there have been any crypto related suicides yet.

>all those retarded ledditors who killed themselves when their buttcoins dipped all those years ago
>those suicide hotlines setup on /r/bitcoin
>all those gains if they
>JUST
>FUCKING
>HODL

People shit on Veeky Forumstards for having "weak hands" but ledditors have jello for hands

whatcha hodlin?

I don't think it's moving any faster than when I was a kid.
Dad bought us an Apple ][+ in 1980. In 1990 everyone was on Compuserve or America online.
7 years later I was playing Ultima Online and chatting in Online chatrooms.. We are 9 years into this and I would say ALOT less people know about bitcoin than knew about AmericaOnline in 1990.

I came close after I sold all my ETH for POSW in April like a fucking idiot and watched it crash

>People shit on Veeky Forumstards for having "weak hands" but ledditors have jello for hands
To be fair this was all very different back when Mt Gox got screwed. Let's see how many shit their pants if we get a real bear market and there's no daily 200% guaranteed shitcoin gains.

Hell I tried to buy a refurbished laptop from the biggest and oldest refurbisher in the US last week with Bitcoin. They told me that that had no idea to even go about accepting Bitcoin as payment and to ask Paypal if they could accept bitcoin.

#1 reseller of thinkpads in the US.

I think it's because there's no corporate profit incentive, so it's not being pushed on the normies like a product would be.

that's not a good sign desu

good plan.

fortune favors strong hands!

biz is full of faggers who post panic threads about the tiniest change with 1 minute candles

sad!

The three big ones, LTE, btc and eth.

Gonna trade my SC for Bancor when it drops.

Gotta little DGB but that's basically just for fun at this point. Maybe something will come of it but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'll also continue to put in a little money each paycheck.

It's not a bad sign, it just means that cryptocurrency is made to be a new financial system entirely. It's not a physical computer that salesmen push on the consumers

>POSW

But a product that a salesman pushes is quicker profits. A new financial system takes a long time to develop and popularize. If anything that means that the crypto boom will be far slower than the dotcom boom, and maybe even never really succeed the way we want to.

>If anything that means that the crypto boom will be far slower

Bitcoin is up 5000% in 5 years, and crypto in general is just now starting to really break into the public eye.

Bitcoin has only been around for 8 years. If you think that's late you're retarded. The stock market has a 70 trillion market cap. Crypto is only 100 billion. Thats is 0.14% compared to stock.

but there's no way bitcoin is going to be up 5000% again

Anons just salty because his bearish outlook has him out of market or tentatively trading selling in dips, buying in higher, to avoid his prophesised "big crash"

>The stock market has a 70 trillion market cap. Crypto is only 100 billion. Thats is 0.14% compared to stock.

Yeah, and 0.14% is way too much already. Stock market has actual companies and value. crypto is just greater fool theory.