What shitcoin P&D can I get in on at 1-2 sats. Missed too many trains

What shitcoin P&D can I get in on at 1-2 sats. Missed too many trains.

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC
victoriouscoin.site/
yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DXC

yobit.net/en/trade/BS/BTC

I'm in too. It's gonna pump back to 6 sat soon

>go to yobit
>look where there is bot pumping
>go before chat goes wild
>sell way before peak
Triple your playfunds every hour, you might get burnt tho.

Don't risk it, man, last night I went all in on TIDE because I was feeling hype about making a 30% ROI on a different shitcoin on Yobit.

Bought in at 4 sat
Selling it for 5 sat

But no one was buying, and overnight the price dropped to 1 sat.
Now I've got over.15 B invested in a shitcoin without a fucking website.

never buy shitcoins at over 2 sat

This

apparently KARMA could be next thing.. don't know though

LiteDoge

Dogecoin got to 120 sats, litedoge is 15

Need the next 1sat coin...only put $40 into MOON at 1sat, should have put 1 BTC

smdh yobit is so shite though

DUDE VTY IS ABOUT TO MOON ON YOBIT LOL. 1SAT IS ALMOST BOUGHT UP AND ITS LITERALLY PAPER WALLS TO 50+!!!!! HURRY

vty

you're welcome.

SEE U ALL FROM THE MOON

#VTY

Why not?

"paper thin" and who the hell is going to be pumping this shit

won't get funds there in time for 1sat hehe
next time

transfers to yobit are pretty fast

transfer doge to yobit and sell it there. you dont want to miss VTY bro...

Microcoin, hot tip, some updates will be done to it soon as well as getting volume relisted on coinmarketcap

LMC has been accumulating volume past couple days so its bound to burst. ZEN coin is priming rockets for moon but was hamstringed by a ddos attack on node pools

>VTY

>The fucking website

victoriouscoin.site/

these pump coins are hilarious

literally backed by charlie sheen

Holy shit literally my fucking side

>dynamically procrastinate users
What did they mean by this?

bought esp version 1 for .00000001 at yobit
can't sell it even for .00000001 !!! and can't withdraw. and its old version that is basically dead.

some asshole was spamming that DIME will go to the moon. asshole lied.
can't sell it at original 0.00000001 price.

fuck fuckity fuck..... fuck my life =(

it is all while (((lucky people))) got they money x20 on pump-dump of shitcoin "star" that now died.

>victoriouscoin.site/

Description for the iPhone Gadget
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam,

20 something BTC wall from yesterday is now 5

The risk-free zone pretty much ends at 2 sat if the coin is shilled at least a bit and at 1 sat if it's stagnant

Don't worry, dude, TIDE is gonna get pumped again. You'll yet sell your bags.

Looking like vty on yobit is the new hotness

VTY

bts on yobit pick random shitcoins at 1 sat, pump with 1 sat purchases at high frequency to give the illusion of huge interest/volume and to mask other purchases by causing the stock ticker to go so fast. theyll do this for 1-2 btc usually, then dump right when everyone is starting to think "oh shit i should buy some of this it's really picking up"

then theyll rinse and repeat for another 1 sat shitcoin that nobody gave a fuck about prior.

the only way to win is to buy at the very start of the pump, and sell long before the big selloff occurs (there's never enough real volume for all bagholders to sell even at low prices)

the temptation is to buy in at 1-2 sat and wait for 10. but in reality the only way to win is to buy at 1-2 sat and sell at 3-4. 4 is even pushing it.

>bts

bots*

TIDE was already pumped. VTY is the news KIDS coin in about 1 hour. screencap this.

gridcoin

I doubt it, it rose once, I got in on it late.
What's your source?

How can one spot those "bots"

Omni too

Much appreciated advice. I'll be on the lookout for this if I ever return to Yobit to collect my bags.

VTY has some shit volume. Why would it get pumped. The bots not on it right now either

watch the trade history and buy frequency

sometimes youll see a coin flashing green like crazy because of all the trades....then youll see the trade history and notice that hundreds of purchases are being made at the absolute minimum amount for that coin (its higher than 1 sat, due to transactions fees, but its very low)

for example, right now EDR2 is being pumped by a bot. notice the hundreds of buys all for the minimum buy amount (939 sat).

if you were a newcomer to that site you might think EDR2 is MOONING FUCK FUCK GOTTA GET IN ON IT

but in reality you're most likely to be left holding the bot's bags

How long does a BTC transfer to yobit take?

Tonight this is going up
yobit.net/en/trade/KIDS/BTC
So you could buy now at 3, sell at 6 and get out with x2 profit super easy.

This, go for moon only with funds you can afford to lose - no point holding shitcoins forever, just sell them even if you lose fee, because if you hit moon you can 10x your original funds.

Thanks senpai post an LTC address so I can tip you
If you have enough money elect a beggar lol

ALIEN.
It doubled in size today, and by looking at the trade history it seems like a bot is behind it.
Bought a couple mil just to be sure.

VTY is going to start soon

vty ticket to 10-50x and then you can start putting your money into real coins. thats what im doing

i would rape her

Can't rape the willing user

Did you get in for vty? It's 3 sat now

Yup got in at 1 sat. Seems to be slowing down

Who is this

Bianca Anchieta,BR instaslut

ALIEN

thank me later

Anyone who buys ALIEN is a total fucking retard.
99.99% of the coin was premined by the developer. You are buying his bags and holding a coin with no future.
Learn to read sourcecode or at least an announcement thread.

M A D
A
D