Who will be replacing Blockfolio with Altfolio?

Who will be replacing Blockfolio with Altfolio?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If it has everything in this post then yes, I'll replace and even pay for altfolio.
Also you should be able to see a graph for each of your individual holdings too.

On the 'home screen'? If you click on one of the coins listed, it will (eventually) take you to another view that will have graphs, and other important info.

You interested in working together? I'm building backend service right now, will let the user do certain things you can't even do on Polo (sorry so vague). Your app could call into the devices I'm building and we do rev share. Hit me up if interested, [email protected]

>LTC ticker at the top

normies. unless dgb actually isn't a meme

It is editable - just saying.

3 coins that are on coinbase, why shouldnt they be up top?

No specifically for your holdings.
Or rather, a kind of log history for the balance you have of a coin. You know how in your ban account it usually tells you what your balance was after the transaction? I want something like that for holding, so you can see how much you made from selling a coin high and buying back in lower. Or the reverse I guess.

Is this on fdroid yet?

Where can I download this shit

One step at a time...

What a comfy app OP

link to download pls. Couldn't find it in play store. Don't say it's only on ios cuz that would be so fuck up

Still under development - I only started it 48 hours ago...

Who gives a shit? Fucking hate losing at Heroes of the Storm.

Nice app actually.

Too much wasted space on the screen

Please read this

Will this be available for iOS?

Bro please open source it. I'd like to contribute also. Thanks OP for not being a fag

Yes

It will be - just not yet.

Another update - now it is time to go do some real work

what IDE are you using to develop this? What language?

sorry for the noob questions, i'm a web developer and i'd like to get started on this kinda stuff

Professional UI/UX designer here, if someone is interested to work together regarding such an app and has Actually the backend skill to provide good data and options, contact me:

[email protected]

would also like to know what is the dev env?
Is this a webapp or a native app or hybrid?

Been following this shit since you first posted it. Looking good dude, can't wait to see this get released.

I really like you user. Can I get smaller icons and less spacing so I don't have to scroll like a motherfucker while trying to check my coins?
If you go open source and have the full featured app on f-droid, I will also request that you go and make some "donate" version on the play store or just make it easy so I can throw some using BTC/ETH on your direction.
Hope your app takes off

Phonegap/Cordova

Thanks

I will make it happen today

Looks atrocious OP

why not make it pure html/js/css ?

If anyone would like to follow this project, shoot me a quick email at

[email protected]

and we will figure out something a little more 'official' shortly

It easily could be, in fact, it is... - but there is a method behind the madness.

elaborate

thanks - this is the result of two days of work. In my own opinion, not to bad.

Add alerts and you're golden

They are already added. Just finishing off the last of the code for it now.

>not trading 3 main coins
>not selling BTC at ATH
>not buying LTC at the dip with new funds
>not selling not peek
>not buying BTC at dip again
>not trading for low sata ETH

are you even trying faggot?

this doesnt give me everything i need in 1 glance at it like blockfolio does

This app looks like shit. Blockfolio, for as bad as it is, looks great for shit like Blockfolio threads where you can see more of someone's portfolio than just three coins.

This. If you could copy the blockfolio layout but also add in your improved features the app will be a huge success

Is there something like this that's just a website, not an app?

Did you add in that snazzy Bittrex graph functionality, where it tells you the price wherever you drag your finger?

you don't need Blockfolio UI to make you comfy. Feature wise > design wise

OP is using hybrid. Should be easier to port in web rather than going native.

Also cryptocompare.com/portfolio/

but having both will make me unbelievably comfy

who needs blockfolio or any other smartphone app when there is cointracking which is better in any imaginable way? also has a mobile website and even a dedicated app...

also supports API import so fuck entering everything in manually

>Also cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
Nice, thanks. They don't have a lot of shitcoins though.

>API imports for PRO and UNLIMITED users only

Thanks for wasting my time nigger

poloniex api is supported for free users, bittrex you just have to export your trades and import them, takes less than a minute. still a hundred times faster than tracking everything manually and entering your trades.

B-but my active trades are on Bittrex. Does that mean I have to import the CSV manually after I made a trade? If so, no thanks. I'll wait for OP to open source his app and will contribute to add this feature for """"FREE""""".