Is it a good time to buy ETH right now?

Is it a good time to buy ETH right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HaUFmW0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It always is.

If you're holding long term, yeah.

This

I don't trust ETH. Obviously I've missed out on mad gains by not investing in it, but there are so many unhealthy indicators that throw me off.

like what?

Scale in nigga

Off the top of my head (on mobile)
>fiat (infinite supply)
>majority in existence owned by creator
>creator has ability to destroy undesitable individuals' funds and has expressed willingness to do so
>endorsed by Putin (implies Russian mob ties)
>technical security issues, DAO fork is just the start

The general idea of etherium is great, but in it's current form it seems like a state-level multi-year long pump and dump scheme.

unlimited eth can be mined, bad for investor, it is fuel not currency, bad for investor

etc

read this: pastebin.com/HaUFmW0f

>unlimited eth can be mined

>what is PoS

Fucking lel

Yyyyeah this is what can set you for life

lel, you actually don't know what you're talking about.

Stay poor, fag.

Fantasia argument user. I stand corrected and hang my head in shame.

For all you newfags, this is Nguyen. Nguyen is crazy, like a fox. If you spend the time to parse his bizarre speech patterns you will learn a thing or two.

Whoever wrote that pastebin should go see a doctor asap :)

Look into Ethereum outsiders, like Ubiq.

w-welcome to trading I guess

you deserve to be poor, low IQ faggot

Putin's interest is troubling, yeah. It's like putting a big bullseye on the coin for all his enemies.

Hopefully he's just not a native speaker.

Nice argument, Vitalik.

He's Vietnamese IIRC.

Noob question here.
Should I invest in one of these that are going up right now?

Ardor is the next PnD that's available on Polo.

Otherwise buy ETH.

You're trolling and you dont believe any of your actual points right?

>Ardor is the next PnD that's available on Polo
I have no idea what this means senpai.

But lets say I buy NOTE then it's value rises another 30% for example then I sell it after 24 hours, would that be a good bit of business or would transaction fees and such make it redundant?
If that was unclear, what I'm asking is if a small increase in value such as 10-20% is enoguh to make a profit?

Think 2% isn't much? I'm out performing the major indices year to date in my equity portfolio and that's up 15% since Jan 1. You're talking about 20% overnight.

Google at least a little, please. At least pretend to be trying...

I am absolutely not trolling. I rode etherium from $130 to $220 then got out when i reqlized it was a scam. I would love to be proven wrong so I can rediversify my portfolio.

IMO any gains above 2% are great, as long as it's fast. Coumpounding returns yo. Just make smart decisions, never buy at ATH, never go all in on one coin, and try to day trade in coins that have a long-term upwards trend in case you get stuck.

It means it's going to get pumped and dumped ie it will rise dramatically and then fall again

For some risky gains, watch for huge increases in Volume on shitcoins at 1sat (the minimum price a coin can be worth /btc), buy shitloads, wait until it gets pumped to 5sat and sell, ez 500% profit

Be careful and get out early enough though, or you will be left holding the bags

Okay thanks for the tips.

Just bought $6 worth of NOTE, wish me luck lol.

> $6
If you are gambling with your allowance money and trying to get rich, you might as well try to get in on several shit coin pump and dumps at 1 sat in a row. Either that or look at this primarily as an educational experience, because $6 is not going to make you rich.

Purely for learning purposes right now. When I fully understand it then I'll drop a few hundred on each out of my savings.

Out of curiosity, what shit coins are you guys gambling on right now?

those are not chart indicators.

html, moon, and whatever is at the particular moment being shilled the most in yobit chat. Made easy 2k dollars just today that way, probably just dumb luck, or more luck than brain, as it would be said here in Croatia

Look at Ruby, this is going to moon because of the Alphabay news

RBY spiking upwards because of new announcements, get in on the action now.

I'm not saying it couldn't hit $500 or $1000 this year, I'm saying in 2025 ETH will be worthless.

lol you know everything huh?

You guys know that the EEA3 conference is on the 14th right? Like, on Tuesday? Dude the price is literally just about to double again, if not more

Check out RBY, easy gains to be had

Now is the worst time to buy eth. Comeys testimony today confirmed an imminent trump impeachment. Putin just bought billions of eth and when Trump is jailed and we go to war with russia, all eth holders will be treated as war criminals who were funding the other side.

Sure, maybe your right. Short term ETH looks good. But long term it's fundamentals make it an extremely poor store of value.

At the ATH?
Yes if you like the moto of Veeky Forums : Buy high sell low.

Long term the inflation will go to zero and you will be able to make dividends by staking your ETH when they get rid of mining.

Do you really think passive income is a bad store of value? Do you think there won't be a rush to accumulate when POS gets closer? Do you realize how much $$ you could make every year by doing nothing??

Not trying to be a douche here but come on, get real

Can you literally fucking stop?

>what is PoS

non-existent

>long term inflation will go to zero
According to Czar Vitalik.

I agree that PoS is a great idea and there will probably be a widely succesfull coin using it. However etherium is overhyped and there is no shortage of coins that offer similar benefits without the huge baggage of technical and leadership risks.

B...but muh putin connections. Swear to god half these ETH fudders are retarded. Singapore just started tokinizing thier currency using the ethereum blockchain. I guess all those idiots in singapore knows even less than some dumb ass neets on biz and are getting scammed.

Wew, that's some far reach

>huge baggage
ETH's devs are the strongest point. They are going to accomplish a feat of engineering akin to going to the moon literally for the first time. They are not going to crash the market....they will continue garnering support from massive companies and even countries who see the value in Ethereum and will most likely use the public network to some capacity eventually.

I know. Seriously how is it not obvious. They have to be trying to appear innocently deceptive.

Personally, I can't wait to make a salary off of staking my ETH. If I'll be making as much as I hope I do, I'll be very happy to pay my taxes dutifully and then spend my time learning instruments, travelling, languages, whatever. If you buy ETH this is literally what will happen in a couple years. I do acknowledge that the price could decline in Q3 or Q4 from over-speculation....but it sure hasn't done so yet.

No it's reality

I agree that etherium as a technology is revolutionary and will likely be widely adopted, but etherium as a store of value (becoming worth a shit ton of money) seems unlikely due to the risk involved

We will see. Bitcoin would be better as a limited erc-20 token than it is now imo

>I have no idea what im talking about
The post

Probably. I don't like how much power the large mining blocs currently have. Bitcoin is a dinosaur compared to the tech used in newer coins. However faster transaction times does not necessarily make a better store of value. Public perception, long term stability, and trust do.

Fair enough, I can see your point. It is too bad about all the political issues w/ BTC. August 1st will be interesting.

You're post is 100% correct and you have the right to have your doubts. Anyone calling you a fag is clueless on this.

However, everyone here (including myself) is here to make fiat/BTC and I will rape ETH's ass if it let's me get gains just like any other shit coin