Who else fell for the meme?

Who else fell for the meme?

sorry you bought at the high

temptes to sell at a loss and buy ark fuck..any suggestions?

I am too deep in. Pretty sure it's going to recover even it will take a while.

I did desu senpai. will hold.

I spent like $25 to get 100. I do this with most coins though. BAT seems to be shitting the bed, but it's early. When I did the same on XVG it turned into like $800, so you win some, you lose some. It's only money.

Do you really not keep like at least 0.1 BTC on standby for quick plays? I promise you the second you move to ARK it will fall and you'll be out twice as much when you sell that at a loss to try and recoup again. At that point you're chasing. Try buying against the trend and holding.

If you bought as soon as it hit Bittrex, you'd still be up ~ 50%. Just hold, there's been no real dump yet.

BAT buy high sell low
ARK buy high sell low
Do it! live the meme!

I put the order to buy at 70k and left. It was very stupid it was never fulfilled. I almost killed myself. Then out of FOMO I decided to buy anyway at 12k and right after that it's started to drop and keeps dropping. Going to hodl.

i bought at 4k, i dont care

Just hodl it came out in the market less than a week ago...patience is key!

yeah BAT seems like a long term hold to 1 dollar

Fuck it, just bought another 330 BAT
Theres no way it wont climb back up with this dev team

yup - guess I'll hold for a while. My fault for listening to Veeky Forums.

checked. I bought some more too this morning. I now have 3.4k BAT and I am hodling on to it as to my dear life. wish I had more. this shit is going places.

ITT: Brainlets and shitcoin

Only have 40 as had some leftovers from another trade.

It's my weakest coin

>not buying as soon as it hit Bittrex

Trips have spoken. We must all buy 444 BAT immediately.

ITT: newbs who bought Romano's bags

t. the guy who bought ARK at ATH

Nigga for fuck's sake give it a year you stupid fuck. Give it a year or 2 and you'll see some mad gains. Just chill the fuck out.

I bought mine for 3000 sats on Liqui. Y'all were fucking days late with Bittrex.

bought at 6500 sats. Expected it to go down from that point. All is good

No shit

I just bought more
It just sucks to have to wait longer because it doesn't stop dipping

I'm going to enjoy grabbing this sub 20 cents.

It's going to keep dipping till it's worth about $35million,with a few shit whalespikes inbetween

Then it might die if we're lucky

it wont happen

that's my plan too. it seems to be winding down as bagholders give up.

Dude people just 10x'd on Espers while all you geniuses were holding in Bat ahahhaha

It makes no sense in this climate to hold for 1-2 years.

I think there will be time to be a true believer and it ain't now.

Told you Veeky Forums

>not buying the dip

Poloniex WHEN?!

you'll change your tune in a year. of course you'll probably sell as soon as it hits $0.40

it's going to dip forever, sounds tricky

hindsight is 20/20. Since most of us can't know with 100% certainty which pump and dump will occur and when, we buy and hold because buying and holding has shown to work very well with bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, xrp, siacoin, digibyte, etc. etc.

i will be getting back in once i make some heavy bucks... right now BAT doesn't have a fucking place. It's too ambitious. It's already thinking about intergalactic dison sphere networks... it's too far ahead... wait for it....
nothing with this many shares should be priced this high, this soon

Yep. Wait till some of the whales cash out. 750 million coins all watching their gigantic portfolio shrink by the second. It is one thing to know it intellectually. But another to actually experience it. I think we will actually see 8-9 cents.

we tried to warn you, you didn't listen

I bought at 6800 and set a sell order for half of it at 14k. But I got greedy and put in .5 btc at 11k. Bag holding now for what I assume will be a long time.

Bought in at 6k, I think we’ll see a pump this weekend, just have to have steel hands.

i got a clean 40% off it but i wanted more.

it's been bleeding me ever since I bought it

luckily I made the money back with liteDoge

Brendan Eich said in the slack that he will update the blog next week regarding future information , roadmap date, future exchanges etc.

I'm fucked.

10K down in this shitcoin

I just sold 20k worth
wish me luck Veeky Forums
going all in to ltc

good news

stay strong, good coins don't die

Is this actually a promising tech or a memecoin?

I really can't tell. I was skeptical but still went balls deep, now sitting at a loss.

Earlier today I saw someone with 200BTC worth of BAT in one sell order. That's $560,800.

Let me repeat that. Half a million dollars in one sell order. This thing is manipulated as fuck.

That's what you get for buying at 5x the ICO price.

Price is going down, volume is going up

I'd at least wait until next week for updates from the devs.

Makes sense considering like 200 whales got all of it in the beginning. I think it will do well eventually, since it seems like an interesting project and has a good team, but I don't know what the short term will look like.

And for the record, I have nearly 100,000 of these memecoins. Bags so heavy they can hardly be called bags.

i did...$.32. FML