Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation–state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmmmm HMM

*smacks lips profusely*

das rite.

this is just to make blacks feel good

no its the truth

It is possible the upper nile was at a higher level of development than the cucuteni-trypillian culture during early agriculture, though it's a massive grey area.

except that was a black culture, south europe was melanated until about 12th century

the leftypol cancer on Veeky Forums agree with Mr Farrakan

>Complex linguistics vs simplistic grunts
Rather ironic considering click languages are a thing in Africa unlike in Eurasia.

>he doesn't communicate with the full range of the human tongue... maxpleb tbqh

>implying Asians or the Near East didn't discover civilization first only to have it stolen by the white man

Objectively true.

>implying asians and the near east were'nt black

Open a history book

White people do use clicks of the tongue in communication though.

Exclusively as a sign of disappointment.

They look Arab/Asian

So does this not imply that this civilized monolithic group of people somehow were invaded and defeated by literal stone age feral man-animals? Basically the equivalent of meso-americans washing up on the coast of Spain and conquering the populace with slings and rocks? Seems like a pretty shit civilization. Do any of these memers think this shit out?

nah, they just like the WE WUZ FIRST

Because Asians mutilated their faces and purposely bred themselves to look like ancient blacks. That is how arranged marriage developed.

How is using a more complex language ironic?

Interdasting

so why aren't all modern day blacks scientist and doctors?

Maybe this is wrong but we need to help boost African American self-esteem somehow.

I mean shit, I work with underprivileged kids, give them something, even if it's just part of Egyptian history.

if you give a mouse some cheese

>Egypt
>realistic depictions

or how about we attribute Egyptian history to Egyptians?

I wonder what lefty revisionist idiots will do if Egyptians became a visible minority in the US? Will they tell black kids the truth, or still try to keep the charade up?

Straight tf up who look really white btw

>I mean shit, I work with underprivileged kids, give them something, even if it's just part of Egyptian history.
telling them lies isn't gonna lift them out of poverty

Because that implies the existence of an Egyptian nation-state before it existed. It is a false continuity and a nationalist version of history in which the current nation-state is the culmination or subject of history with the State as the embodiment and custodian of cultural tradition.

Egypt is the definition of a nation-state, the oldest on earth actually.

The nation-state is a modal administrative form that developed in the Americas in the 17th-18th centuries due to print capital's corrosion of holy language and as consequence the decentralization of institutional religious power. Of course administrative regimes existed beforehand, but they were not nation-states and any connection between these regimes through history is a nationalistic imagination. The State likes to cloak itself in the guise of history, envisioning itself as existing throughout time when in reality the concept is no more that a few centuries old. The idea that there is a clear line from ancient "Egypt" to current Egypt is called a linear -or evolutionary - version of history and is essentially revisionist.

That doesent mean blacks are anyway related to them either that's like attributing the achievements of the Chinese to the Romans

the original concept of meaning of the word nation could be validly applied to a distinct people

it is only recently that the concept has been forcibly divorced from this original meaning, as a means of the aggressive expansion of state power held by an international elite attempting to operate from the shadows

I am not the person saying that, and that post was most likely a joke given that this is a meme thread anyways. But you are correct; there is no relation between our current society and those of the past, so all this jerking off over accomplishment is without merit. It is very annoying to see people here talk as if they shared the civilization of the Romans. Contentment through imagined racial affiliation is even more pathetic. It is pure imagination.
That is why I said nation-state, which is a distinct administrative form.

falsifying history & origin myths because of political goals.

As old as history itself.

Nice try Jamal.

>Definition of nation–state
>a form of political organization under which a relatively homogeneous people inhabits a sovereign state; especially : a state containing one as opposed to several nationalities
>a form of political organization in which a group of people who share the same history, traditions, or language live in a particular area under one government
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nation–state

You can take that dick out of your mouth now.

>complex language
BIX NOOD.
SMASH THAT MF BUTTON
WHO HERE REAL NIGGA HOURS?
DAS RITE
WE WUZ

"Nationality, or, as one might prefer to put in view of that word's multiple significations, nation-ness, as well as nationalism, are cultural artifacts of a particular kind... the creation of these artifacts towards the end of the eighteenth century was the spontaneous distillation of a complex 'crossing' of discrete historical forces; but that, once created, they became 'modular', capable of being transplanted, with varrying degrees of self-consciousness, to a great variety of social terrains, to merge and be merged with a correspondingly with variety of political and ideological constellations" - Benedict Anderson, Imagined Communities, page 4
Please take a break from guzzling cum to read a fucking book for once in your life and attempt an original thought. Though I am proud that you can read a dictionary, that is not a credible source for often-contested academic terms.

Where are all the black civilizations that I am missing? If anyone is way ahead itd have been the Chinese but they can't help but butcher 1/4 the population every hundred years.

>Where are all the black civilizations that I am missing?

you'd best start believing in black civilizations

you're in one

>Please take a break from guzzling cum to read a fucking book for once in your life and attempt an original thought.
Says the pretentious faggot who just posted a quote as his full argument.

>Though I am proud that you can read a dictionary, that is not a credible source for often-contested academic terms.
So, a dictionary definition is not a credible "source", but we're supposed to take after some random asshat's mental masturbations?

please, proceed to kys

Then a method to create fire was found, the wheel invented, fast forward 5000 years and the white man controls the world while tribes are still killing each other for honor.

But yeah we only stepped in at the end.

Then why are niggers still living in mud huts with plates in their lips to this day?

>tell-lie-vision
This is a parody

>random asshat
>pioneering member of his field
Stay roasted, my friend.

Yah, I'm absolutely devastated, I tell ya.

>Will they tell black kids
Which ones? How many black people do you think believe in this? Less than one percent of black people even follow the nation of islam.

Lol very good meme

a lot of black people believe this shit. i've heard so many times how white folk came and destroyed the noses and then made up how aliens made pyramids because they couldn't imagine black people doing it.

i've even heard Kanye drop a line about it and he's a genius

Why would we assume that cuckuteni had 25,000-40,000 inhabitants cities, there is no sigh if even small towns in the lost green Sahara cultures

I suppose 50,000 members is "a lot", but it's a drop in a lake compared to the amount that voted for Trump. Hell, your example nearly did.

I didn't mean NOI, them and the Israelites are pretty wack I just mean the whole thinking they descend from Ancient Egyptians, that is very common

>How many black people do you think believe in this?
Given the backlash I saw against the Gods of Egypt movie in the US, I'd say it's not even just black americans any more, it entered popular culture.

>Less than one percent of black people even follow the nation of islam
While the Nation of Islam narrative seems to be the origin of the "Egypt was black" idea, it's rather a full creation story, with non-blacks being failed genetic experiments and other weird shit. Laughably insane, but also incredibly racist.

However, the story being dealt now is much less far-fetched (e.g. "Egypt is in Africa, therefore black!"), making it much more accessible to the american mainstream.

Do they believe Egyptians were black or that there were black people there at one point? Also, wasn't that controversy over the lack of ethnic Egyptian actors in the film, but not necessarily the lack of black actors?

Modern day egyptians don't care about their past much. Blacks in the US care more for their ancient culture than the descendants today. I say give it to them.

Is he calling the pre-Ptolemy Egyptians white?

>Pyramids were built by slavery
>White house was built by slavery
>we wuz

so many historical misconceptions rolled into a morass

>Do they believe Egyptians were black or that there were black people there at one point?
Ancient Egyptians were identical to modern ones, and same answer to whether there were black people there--there are Nubians living on either side of the Egyptian southern borders, and it has been like that for most of history.

>Also, wasn't that controversy over the lack of ethnic Egyptian actors in the film, but not necessarily the lack of black actors?
Not from what I saw and read. Sure, some publications were using weasel expressions like "people of colour" but none (that I saw) were specifically complaining about the lack of actual Egyptians.

Why are not the answers all the same?

WE

Because some of us are over 18

> ancient Egyptians were identical to modern ones

Wow you must be really old make a statement like that.

also, No they weren't, because there's been so much Arabic admixture

Go to bed Milo. t/His/ place is too smart to be bamboozled into cuksukking your tiny white boiklitti

I just went through maybe about 10 or so sites and they did specify "egyptian", but they never said they all had to be black. I've even found a tweet that said the black actor they got wasn't right for the role because he's american. The only person in the industry that made that exact claim from what I understand was Ava DuVernay. Even some fan casting had a middle eastern and black actors so that follows the other school of thought on ancient egyptian demographics. I guess it wasn't just the lack of middle eastern actors, but a lot publications did point out the lack middle eastern actors in the movie. Are there any decent polls on this stuff?

>cucuteni-trypillian
what that can't be right

white european started to emerge at the time of ancient greece

The basis of Ancient Egyptian culture and civilization was pre-dynastic Upper Egypt. So was Egypt a "black" civilization? Yes, as tests from those populations demonstrates. What Late Lower Egyptians were/are is irrelevant as Egypt had fallen far from grace by then