WTF ARK?

Whats going on with it? Whale manipulation? Got it at 40k sat and now its dipping at 34k sat.

I saw a few small buy walls but nothin that huge (8btc buy wall was the largest).

Whats going on with ARK?

I'm just holding man. I kissed my money goodbye when I got into this

LOL don't worry and read up.

Join our Veeky Forums ARKpool!

A little correction np man
This is getting us to pluto

35k on Bittrex but 34k on Cryptopia. Is it easy to get into Cryptopia? Thinking of buying some on Cryptopia and holding.

what are you talking about user i doubled in few hours... mb you bought ath? you knwo the mood, buy high sell low...

Do not fall for their tricks. This is a very important accumulation period for proof of stake. Whales would love to keep this under $1 for as long as they can.

Buy ARK, move it to your wallet, vote for a delegate, get free ARK, get cozy over the next few months.

look up double top reversal

HODL, they want to be around $1 as long as they can. We must weed out newfags out.

TFW bought at 30k three days ago, and sold for 42k last night, before I went to bed I set a max order in for 35k, now I have 971 ARK at 35k

No I mean the money I put in isn't on my mind anymore. I've already tripled my investment on this one and won't be pulling out anytime soon. Anytime I put money into something new I act as if it's spent

I guess I bought it at 38k yesterday, idk I stayed up until fuckin 8am that night watching this shit.

That's a good expectation to hold, especially for stuff like this. If you can't afford to spend that much money on cryptocurrency, don't do it, because it's not investing, it's spending.

Exactly, I don't expect any guarantees but it's nice when it works out in my favor.

OP here. Thanks Veeky Forumsralis

I'm going to put more money into this.

The volume has dipped a lot. I bought it when it was cheaper, then a huge dump occurred right after. I day traded when it was like 1.05 to 1.10 and I bought some more, but then I noticed it dipped again. I'm in it for the long haul, just thought it was weird how it has been 'manipulated' although it seems like the whales aren't even that big, thought it was weird that the buy walls were only 2btc to 8btc.

>bought ARK at 19k
>sold at 23k
>"hehe wow i just made a lot of dollars"
>hits $1.00
>mfw

Just ARK doing it's thing. Riding the waves and staying afloat. These hands were made for holding.

What i I don't understand is why people are getting so worked up about a minor dip. Read up on the whitepaper. I have faith in my investment and will not get jinxed by spikes down. ARK coin is in an uptrend. It will stay that way for quite some time.

Pic related.

And i scooped up some ARK below $1. Which is nice.

Ark has been a solid performer - got in at 19K - it keeps tapping up against resistance, currently accumulating looking to burst through on its way to 50K and beyond to Titan.

tech and devs are solid, I've gt this pegged at a $30 coin. If litecoin can hit $30 so can this.

Split your cryptos among RBY as well, It's mooning right now

just stop. the shilling was so fucking obvious, get some coordination into that pnd group.

> fell for the ark meme

I'm in this for long time hold and buy a little more each major dip. I don't have a lot invested because I'm trying to be frugal, but it just excites me a lot. It's interesting to watch volume because a lot of us are pulling out of exchange and transferring to wallet to increase return by participating in forging.

Big dips have happened each day but they've recovered slightly pushing the floor higher. Don't worry about the graphs if your buying to HODL.

Day trading this isn't the way to go. If you bought at 40k don't panic sell. Just hodl and come back in a few months.

I sold at 40kish and bought back in at the dip to get more, and it dipped even more. If you look at the 1min chart you see these huge red volume bars every 30mins or so. I'm thinking about selling off a percentage of my ark when it hits 40k then buying in as it reaches 33k, the buy wall down there is probably the whales as well so I'm trying to get better at reading the order book to exploit this price manipulation. Anyone got any experience with this? I mean obviously if someone puts in an order for 9990 ark that's a telltale sign, but what about reading the sell/buy walls?

MFW we are going to make it to 51 before the weekend
53 | biz | 0.25 | 310,519 | 251 votes

I think it'll be back up to 40k in a day or two, then sit there for a while.

Fucking this let's get our ARK money machine running boys!

WHere did og op go? I can't find his reddit thread. Fucking reddit.. it's for a bigger cause.

>bought ark at 4 cents
>forgot i had ark
>login to bittrex
>realized i bought ark
>see the price

>have 15000 ARK
>haven't voted yet

vote for delegate biz to get us to 51

Vote for biz delegate we are at 53 need to get to the 51 spot. 90% forge reward to voters

Only thing left to do is vote for delegaye biz.

>people who buy coins at extremely low prices
H O W

vote already so we can start getting free ARK!

wondering the same

UH HELLO:

You can't ever lose ark by voting right ?
Like our ARK we keep but we can't lose it if the server we vote for does anything wonky eh?

is that why volume is decreasing? the 50% drop there kind of makes me nervous

You lose nothing aside from the 1 ark to vote

No voting costs you 1 ARK and so does unvoting.

Besides you're safer off storing currency in a wallet than on an exchange.

Here it goes now. Up, up, up

Yea that I understand but our ark is in no way tied to the server we vote for that's doing the transaction verification right ? Like, if the server gets hacked...our Ark isn't in the server...hm. I'll vote.
It's in a wallet. Fug the bittrex Jews

Example of thus coin over an hour. Pic related

If you believe in a coin, it's almost make no sense not to buy more when it goes below floor. If you want to short, play short over a few days or weeks. Buy back in at next dip if you short.

It'd make sense that the trade volume would drop as people pull it out of exchange. Voting is basically like earning interest. Pretty lucrative for long term holds. Not many coins have that option. Proof of stake is pretty great because it encourages long term gains

I don't got a lot I'm really heavy into UBIQ, but I'll bring in 300 haha. Gonna keep padding as the weeks go on.

how long it takes to transfer from bittrex to arkwalltet?

~1min
Remember to confirm your bittrex withdrawal through email

oh thanks, i'll vote and forget it. this daily drama bullshit is not for me.

Get in the ark they said...

Why is your chart so zoomed in user?

Ark's logo is symbolic of the up and downs you'll see on the charts but the arrow under it symbolizes the slow upward growth

>4 cents

Wish I was around months ago, the only coins that are that are low atm are truly shitcoins

Agreed. Best be patient with your funds. Looking at iota and at eos.

what to do when you lost your passphrase? pls help, i'm desperate, did I just lose ark?

You did

ARK is a long term hodl, retard

are you fucking serious. dude it warns you EXPLICITLY to write it down or print it out. and yeah, without it your shit is toast.

fml

F
hope it wasn't a small fortune

how many ark are we talking here...

by the way, if you're going to be that nonchalant about the security of your accounts, you should at least create a google doc spreadsheet with your passwords and then lock down your google account with 2FA.

right now i'm writing a bot to follow this whales patterns. see if i can milk him.

Damn
For my sake, I hope it moons
For your sake, I hope it doesn't

an important lesson: always put down your passphrase/seed/password into a truecrypt container or password manager and print/write the same on a piece of paper BEFORE you commit any monies into it

what goes up must come down

ok for long term hold but you bought at ATH lol, better hop on the meme coin train, 1-3 sats coins getting pumped, better returns in less time.

They probably lurk in the bitcointalk ANN

trying to think of what to name my utility, something with Harpoon maybe

we are talking about 10ark, me and my brother just got into crypto last monday and yeah, he didn't save his passphrase so yeah too bad, i'll send him half of mine so we both have 5

look at the previous dips

after every one it rebounds back to a new ATH

i expect it to do the same tonight

we've dropped in volume but understandably so due to an actual partypooper faggot in our midst
I wonder why doesn't he hold and double, triple, quadruple in a non-destructive fashion

Dropping in vol is due to people pulling out of bittrex, transferring ARK to their wallets so they can vote.
Whale is manipulating price to accumulate more ARK, then we can really moon.

Can someone clarify what effect a buy/sell wall has on the coin?

I keep seeing people talk about a wall.
I know what they are but not their effect on the coin.

Does a buy wall decrease value?

This is a sell wall. Its there to push the price downwards.
(((they))) want it lower in order to accumulate more.
They can lift this wall at any moment and buy up whatever is below it before a rise.

forgot pic

wew got scared we were sub 20k but then I realized I was looking at BAT

Go whale watching, user.

Wait till he puts in a huge sell order 4-5k+

When it dips, buy!

Buy wall = increased demand

Sell wall = decreased.

This is not a pump and dump but the next big coin, don't day trade on it, keep your ARK in your wallet and join the Veeky Forums pool

exactly, also. a lot of people have pulled their ARK into their wallets for the voting and aren't actively trading with it at the moment.

even with the dip, still over 300% growth in 8 days.

relax, take a breath, buy the dip while you can, and don't stare at the ticker every 5 minutes.

This
Everyone do yourself a favor and go innawoods for a little bit, ark isn't going anywhere but up longterm

dude, it's the oppo.

guys that have the ark for voting, cannot build Sell walls.

Buy walls do not need ark.

OP do not be a fag, don't search for manipulation, Illuminati and soros.

This coin had a +200% in 3 days, give it some time to correct. 30K and 25K is also reasonable.

Hooooold!

Also, fuck bancor jew fags ico terms.

ah. i was just repeating what someone else mentioned in a different thread. it kinda made sense in my head.

Don't worry there's strong support right around this price point, look at the order book.

what is this "vote" buisness about?

np biz bro, there are a lot of shit being thrown in the threads, about market behavior, orders and whales, happy to contribute my 2 satoshis from old-fashioned commodities trading experience.

The currency is very unique in it's design. New ARKs are made by 51 delegates, who are voted on by anyone who has ARK in their wallet. This centralizes computions and makes it streamlined and faster. Delegates receive 2 ARK per completed block. The delegates then decide how much of that 2 ARK to give out to their voters.

Veeky Forums's pool is going to be a 90% share!

IF the delegate decides to fuck everyone and keep all the profit, then everyone stops voting for him, and they drop out of the top 51 and thus lose their "forging privileges."

This also gives the chance to fund certain development projects. A few of the nodes are developers building apps to run off the ARK blockchain system(s) . They give lower share out to their voters, but use the money they make to put towards development projects which strengthen the currency overall. So, you can choose to vote for greed's sake and go with the delegate who gives the most profit share, or vote for people who give less share of profit but who pledge to build apps to strengthen the currency in the long run. Or you can create 2 different accounts, split your ARK, and vote for both of them.

Or you can skip all this "voting nonsense" if you want and just keep your ARK in the exchange for day trading.

Nice call. Hope you followed your own advice.

i'm actually working on a bittrex bot to do this for me.

Hey wanna be friends

I hope this whale is still doing this goddamn manipulation in two days when I get $5500 of ETH and immediately take a big dump on his wall, who else will join me in breaking out of this crap

I just bought 183 and voted.. so it automatically gives my vote the weight of the 182 coins or what?

If they're all in your wallet then yes :) Thank you for participating!

and if i buy like 500 more coins and deposit to my wallet i dont have to do any revote?

no man

Why do you think it'll go above ATH tonight?

Buy 1000 now and dont look at the price for a year

Dont be a spastic opening blockfolio every 30 minutes.

I put in 22 dollars at ATH :( it's all I can afford.

Where did the sell walls go? Is this shit about to pop off?

I will not be touching it for a long time, but I still like to check my blockfolio for news and status reports like 10x daily.

I believe in this project, as do a lot of others supporting it. It's going to be easy to scale since all code is housed off-chain, it's going to be easy to fork for private chains (with ARK acting as the settlement layer between forked chains, so the ARK token is still valuable), you can use multiple coding languages to create products and services using the currency, and it is PoS (or a variant thereof) already, so no need to fork it to implement PoS in the future, and no wasteful mining ops killing trees and polluting the ozone and whatnot, which appeals to normies who care about global warming and shit.

It's the eco-friendly coin that scales easily, is anglo-centric, and friendly to all developers. This is the coin of the future.

Holy shit, it might go up again tonight.