Quit selling & hold your coins!!!

Quit selling & hold your coins!!!

Seriously guys there's a Whale Cartel out there planning to have a massive dump tonight.

I'd get out while you still can. It's too risky. I sold all my coins today, I made a nice profit no need to make it a complete loss.

good... good sell it !!
More cheap coins tomorow morning

I want to have 21 bitcoins so I am selling my Digibytes now. 21 bitcoins and the rest of the profits fucking hookers

i dumped my 100k. this is a dead coin

This is a good point to take profits

proofs

The volume just keeps increasing..

I AM HODLING

seriously, everyone saying dump is just trying to get a cheaper price, or either they are stupid. even if there is a dump tonight, there will be a greater rebound. I'm going to buy more in the morning if there is a dump.

I HODL UNTIL 1$ CALL ME A LOSER I DONT CARE

im only selling at 50 cents, and only 25% of my stash

the rest will be kept untill 1$ where i will sell another 25%

rest will be hodled

Right, and if you aren't a whale and don't time it correctly, then you stand to lose.

I'm not risking it and will hold, though I will be tempted to sell some if it hits 2100+.

not

it just went to 2190+

You should hold tho.

Ummmmmm
It's blasted past that.
Too late to sell.

Why would you sell at 2100??? jesus if people were patient you could easily get 2300 for them. Just work together.

look at the chart history. what does dgb usually do at times like this? does it stop growing after a 15% increase, or does it generally go higher than that?

Don't worry about the sellers, price keeps going up because people are desperate to get coins before the announcement on the 9th.

Price should keep going up as more people hodl and buy for the 9th.

announcement on the ninth?

>AWAY WITH YOU PAJEET! BACK TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

This. I nee to buy more.

Buyed first at 633 [spoiler]for just 40 $[/spoiler]

now i hold 34k. nee more. Next year = Good bye, wagecucking

MOONING RIGHT NOW