Is it worth getting in RDD?

Is it worth getting in RDD?

it's quite cheap now, does it stand a chance on reaching 1k/10k sat?

idk about longterm but I think its due for a breakout soon

Rubycoin is breaking out right now according to biz
Should I buy in?

I think RDD could be a strong hold competitor

>camsites
>unsatisfied Youtubers with current ad revenue
>new ways of paying content creators

no stop being a newfag

You should at least buy and hold for a day, second moon phase looking very imminent from the charts

The cam sites will be incredible.
By the time this reaches jupiter bit coin inflation will make its relative value make sense.
I think it will reach 10k sat at some point.

putting up a buy at 60sat
it'll dip that low before it starts up again, right? this is really the only coin that makes sense right now

What makes people think camsites will use RDD and not something else?

actually fuck it. buying litecoin instead. fuck this dogshit coin

you can't think in terms of gains that you could have gotten. It's still a good buy.

Agreed.

I can see this hitting 2K SAT in a month or two

I have 8000 as I wasn't sure, but they were cheap enough to pick up.

Might get more as missed the boat on dgb by a couple of weeks to get an ok return.

Hoping this isn't a shitty meme

If your reason is "according to biz" then obviously fucking not.
If you'd done 10s of your own research you'd know the answer.

Personally hodling one million, it's going to be balls to the wall with Redd vs Steem. Hoping Redd-ID will send this coin to the stratosphere.

Also,
>camsites
>unsatisfied Youtubers with current ad revenue
>new ways of paying content creators

What makes you guys think RDD will be the coin these sites choose? Not trying to spread FUD, just curious.

I road RDD from 40sat to 80 and cashed out

Have been holding since 5 sat. No matter what happens I'll be A-OK with it. I'll probably end up selling when it shoots up after Redd-ID

If it was a shitty meme it would have died a long time ago. I've seen its bottom become 40, 80, and now around 100 sat. A big contender? Nah. A meme? Nah.

Exactly

Maybe 400-500 sat after redd-ID

RDD seems super stable at 100 sat (as a floor) if it holds for another day
I'd blow my load

I'm going to accumulate, just watched a youtube video where it was mentioned, dude has 15k subs.

it will dip to around 90 befor eits next pump up to 200 high then dip to 150 - it seems to be a 50 sat pattern

Bought it to daytrade, stayed to HODL it. I trust this coin to be a worthwhile investment.

>1k
speculation alone on Redd-ID should get us here
>2k
with major news/pump/hype
>10k
not for 1-3 years unless crypto overall just goes crazy... but never say never

RDD is one of my core positions, the floor on this thing is rock solid even in a bear market, with large daily volume and a very tight spread. this should tell you that there is major money in RDD

but whatever, i'm sure someone will tell my why RDD is shit and I should invest in niggercoin because it's going moon

Can reddit ever just ban the widget? I can see normies being pretty attracted to it.

Same here.

I can see this hitting 2K easily.

>RDD is one of my core positions

Same here. Going to need a very, very good argument or major bad news to let it go.

I don't fucking get it, three weeks ago this coin was abandoned and considered shit. Someone here started to shill it precisely because it was so cheap, and without other merit, other than the vague notino that it might be some DOGE replacement (lel).

Now it seems to have been grandfathered in to the altcoin trusted club. Damn, I guess I should of bought in at 5 sats when I had the chance. Still think it's shit though.

The lead dev said Redd ID is almost done.

It's not a shitcoin. Maybe to you because you don't have any

>he doesn't know about LBC

>Can reddit ever just ban the widget?

jesus christ normie...this isn't affiliated with Reddit. You will have an ID that ties your crypto address to your social media profiles, and there will be a browser plugin that lets you tip/pay for creator content.

do you faggots ever do research or you just buy what the shills tell you so you can hold their bags?

Redd-ID will be released sometime Q2/Q3 according to the website, which will get us to 1000 sat or 10x from where we are now.

The only reason why people think it's abandoned/shit is because development has taken time and Moonfags on Veeky Forums can't wait for more than 24 hours to make lambogainz

Warning: RDD getting ready for moon mission to 200 sats

Last legit coin left still hovering around 100...get in or cry later.

>Last legit coin left still hovering around 100

this

i mean bitbean...bit fucking bean for fuck's sake managed to break 300 sats lmao