DGB pre-announcement - WE FUCKIN WON GOYS

hacked into the citibank servers..... announcing within the hour

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3196902/security/digital-signature-service-docusign-hacked-and-email-addresses-stolen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek. LETS GOOOOO

hold on to your dicks boys... this rocket is going to mars

I am selling new buy rumor long long time ago make many bitcoin now cash out thanks you digibyte promotion for profit

DIGUSIGN'S TOP COMPETITOR DOCUSIGN WAS HACKED 2 WEEKS AGO

NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD AFTER TONIGHT

pcworld.com/article/3196902/security/digital-signature-service-docusign-hacked-and-email-addresses-stolen.html

oh shit

just sold everything and bought 70kdgb. waiting for everyone to find out about this

Define 'everything'
your car? wour kidney?

ur mums pussu

gr8 shop m8.

My Iphone 6, my PS4, a pair of snickers and I promised him an hour with my sister. He's the upstairs neibghour, he's a crypto trader for some time now. I was waiting an oportunity like this to start myself.

fuck dude thats only 1sat... thats not going to help much

Is he allowed to cum inside your sister?

HOLY FUCK WE WON CITIBANK!

HOLY FUCK, I JUST RECEIVED TWO EMAILS FROM THEM ASKING FOR MY PASSWORD TO GET FREE BTC, FUCKING SHIT MY SHEKELS.

Stop before someone believes this

it's his hour man, he can do whatever he wants as long as she agrees. but it's not like it's her first time, she says she's doing it for me cause she loves me. She actually got me off some real trouble a couple of times.

if it's not real why is dgb +19% now with a great volume on polo?

because people are gullible?

You got pics?

I'll give you 50k dgb if I get to fuck.

For a multitude of reasons not having to do with a fake leak

Where do you live? I am serbian

well

i guess im holding this weird coin

this will bring a lot of attention to the coin, i might actually hit 50 cents or something

>tfw bought 1M at 500sats

Nice n comfy over here

Man it's really amazing how it seems I'm the only person that knows exactly when they announce the winners, like not a single person on this board can do research of any kind it seems.
But yeah, keep thinking it'll be before Monday.

How long until Citibank becomes DGBank

Shills trying to sell out I see.

like it actually matters.
also what is exposure?

who #sellingthenews here? a significant dip is expected either immediately after or, conversely, after the first ATH dip

When is it ?

Never.

when does the competition end again?

Something that may or may not produce results and that unless anyone can prove anyone at the presentation cared about them, isn't going to do anything to keep the price anywhere near this level.
Not that it matters, they will most definitely win, I'm just sick of people trying to hide behind the exposure meme as though pinning your chances of success on something as undefined, vague, and unknown like exposure is smart or a good thing.

There's one more demo days presentation from June 12-13 in India. The last blockchain based competitor well be there.