Besides BTC and ETH name the best HODL.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572106.0,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mooncoin

Ark dgb

HODL itself?

FirstBlood is one of those coins that will stay the same until it suddenly moons to x3. Solid hold imo

XRP without question. The people below are going to disagree, but it's one of the few with real world applications.
XRP will hit $0.60 before ETH hits $500 and Bitcoin hits $5600.

RBY partnership with Google, I don't know, you tell me if RBY is a good hodl.

usdt

Not really a hold, just an escape route if bitcoin backed alts get fucked by the chinese again, Put all your earnings into usdt buy the dip of alts.

Yo mum in my arms.

Ark

That's a meme

ARK

Most people haven't read about it, and it's fairly new. But the concept is FUCKING INSANE. Don't let me convince you. Go read on it and convince yourself

Shh I'm waiting on my paycheck so I can buy more

Stop telling people about it

RBY seems to be a good hold at the moment as my other cryptos have all sunk the past wee

RBY (RUBYCOIN)

Lol - what a stupid shill.

That said - ARK - look into it OP.

LTC
The original shitcoin

It's not on Blockfolio?

BAT. It’s cheap right now too.

Shrekcoin is pretty good imo

I think RDD could be a strong hold competitor

>camsites
>unsatisfied Youtubers with current ad revenue
>new ways of paying content creators

Yeah it is

Byteball
Besides, if you hold for 5 months or so you will double your byteballs.

From here:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0

> Initial distribution

> There will be no ICO, no crowdsale. I believe the success of a currency depends on the number of people who own it, in fact Peter R’s research suggests that historical marketcap of Bitcoin follows Metcalfe's law: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572106.0, i.e. it is proportional to the square of the number of active users. That’s why I want Byteball to be in the hands of as many people as possible:

> 98% of all bytes and blackbytes (the private untraceable currency) will be distributed among bitcoin holders who link their bitcoin and byteball addresses before any of the distribution rounds. No investment required, you keep your bitcoins, plus receive the bytes and blackbytes. See below how to receive the coins.

And here is a guide on how to do it:
byteballblog.wordpress.com

There is an airdrop in 17 hours, and the next one is next month.
Get free byteballs by just linking your BTC account, or get some GBytes and then get 20% extra every month.

WAVES, STRAT, STORJ/SC, XRP
in that order

FRANKIE MCDONALD HERE WATCH THE ORANGE MAN EAT 100 HOTDOGS ALL AT ONCE

Ark looks solid to me, but I haven't made it to lambo land yet so I can't buy much. Currently also hodling on dgb. I feel like if dgb plays their cards right they could be hovering around 1-2 dollars by Christmas. Kids might literally get dgb for Christmas.

Eth is a shit meme. Its 0.1 do you really think you will ever get x10 gains again? Its better to invest in eth like projects like lisk and strat or coins that arent scam coins like LTC which is fairly distributed with a strong community and no scam premine. When RSK is implemented like will be a better version of eth.

come the fuck on

dgb at an $8-16 billion market cap? you must be a complete fucking retard

MNE.

It's the one most people don't even know is going to be huge yet.

MNE will have a new exchange this weekend. You decide OP.

Smart man

imo Voxel - VOX has great potential. they are haviing great dev team, going into virtual reality market which will boom for sure. still very low mcap. honestly expecting 5x value in next few weeks.

ICONOMI!

Or if you want more risk, Siacoin, and 1ST.
People will say DIgibyte too, I'm hodling that but just because I want to moon.

Likewise

Ark
Waves
Strat
DGB
SC

whats so special about mine? convience me.

Factom is the most professional coin besides ETH in my opinion

This

I could go into the technology and all that but at the moment it's simply undervalued. Extremely undervalued, especially for its supply. And it's coming to major exchanges over the next week and a half. And the dev is working on Token Creation Service, ineracting with the community every day, it has an extremely strong and loyal community on bitcointalk and Telegram, and the dev has promised a lot of big announcements and features in addition to Token Creation Service, which he says will be released by the end of this month. He won't give a date though so whales can' t get in and manipulate it. I'm really, really confident about this one and a lot of others are too.

I think sys is a good hold and being overlooked for some reason

right now I hold sys, ark and waves

worth to buy ark ATM? its 4.60 %down
thanks.

ARK

VOX. I am planning to get in with 20BTC

I think now is a great time to watch the charts and buy when the dip slows down.

Well fuck it. I trust you man! thanks for insight. Gonna buy it rn.

Well fuck me, its not on bittrex atm. Gonna have eye on this one, thanks.

alright man. believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want. We're all gonna get our lambos.

why it has such high price already ?
0.00250180 btc per coin

GBYTES are $800 and they've done nothing but go up since inception. And they will keep going up because everyone keeps getting more just for having them

posw

Its at its price for what its worth imo. And its "high" because some people realize that.

That's because the total supply is only 443,974.
That's very, very small. These things are all relative. For reference, XRP has a supply of something like 100,000,000,000 I believe. For its total supply, that's not an expensive price. Look at the total supply of coins like OMNI, which are similar to MNE, and compare if you'd like. Up to you though.

There are sooooo many shitcoins that have stable price of 0.00000001. probably can't get lower than that.
for me 0.00250180 for new coin that is excists only on one exchange - feels too risky, man.