Does anyone else find the British Raj interesting?

Does anyone else find the British Raj interesting?

I also like colonial Africa.

bump for interest

>Large scale rape, plunder, murder and economic exploitation is interesting
Thats a weird way of putting it

it is interesting though

Yeah, I find those things boring too.

you could learn a lot

>Implying I wasn't being sarcastic

>tfw you'll never get to be a British Raj tiger hunter

>British raped Black women
British didn't even have sex with qt injuns and you think they laid with testosterone filled Black hambeast?

Apparently, that's why half the threads on Veeky Forums are about 12 years of German history

>those dumbasses flagging each other, with their fingers on the fucking triggers

I also find it interesting, mostly because of my experiences in India.
I am Irish and I visited India. I went to Calcutta, the Sundarbans and Puri.
Being white in Calcutta is like being a celebrity. Everyone takes pictures of and with you. Talking to the Indians, most of them assumed I was British and were very happy to see me. Even when I said I was Irish, many of them thought/assumed Ireland was still in the UK. The few that knew Ireland was a separate country were actually DISAPPOINTED that I wasn't British. Fucking bizarre.

>implying you'd take a photo with loaded revolvers

>Implying you don't pose with fully-loaded assault knives on your days off

>tfw you will never wear a pith helm and drink tea on an estate in colonial india
why even live?

People in the 1800s were less concerned about gun safety.

Hammer isn't cocked on any of em, and I don't think they are double actions though I could be wrong. Even if they are, it'd be pretty difficult to accidentally fire a 19th century double action

It's the most boring bit.

The Interesting part of Indian History is the in between the fall of the Guptas and the coming of Islam. Where the place resembled Medieval/Modern Europe instead of a meme one country Indian Nationalists enforce as the default state of India even in historic times.

>killing the biggest kot in the world.

Project tiger was the best thing to happen to India.

what did you think of
1) The victoria memorial
2) The National Museum.
3) Street food. (as a bengali it is important to me)

British Raj
"Hey lets go to India & literally fuck everything"