THE PUMP OF ALL PUMPS IS UPON US

THE PUMP OF ALL PUMPS IS UPON US
WE SHALL PENETRATE THE MOON INTO JUPITER

hopefully it breaks the 2.5k sat sell wall. I think it will.

How high? 10k sats?

hodling till 1$, dgb has huge potential.

im going to sell 25% of my stash at 50 cents, and secure it in ETH

and another 25% at 1$

the rest will be kept to 10$ hopefully DESU

Good plan user, mine was to sell 50% at 1$ and keep rest for much longer.

But 25% 25% sounds like a better idea.

Ty user

This is a trick by the Whale Cartel!

Don't fall for it! Sell now before you lose all your money.

I saw for my own eyes, the despicable conversation in Telegram. They said they will dump bigger than ever before. I'm scared. I sold. You should too... Risk is too high.

>Use this.png

>not use this.jpg

stay consistent you faggot
but keep doing it its fucking hilarious

DGB is the next ETH

hold and you will be millionaires. Dont hold and youll be happy for a day

How much do you hold?

Weak hands. So sad!

... a game for the strongest diamond hands and the strongest diamond hearts...

This.

Even if not. Fuck the money. I would cry harder if I would miss the rocket.

He doesn't hold shit. Merk's group just raped them.

>AWAY WITH YOU PAJEET! BACK TO YOUR DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

poorfag here. cant invest enough to make even if it hits 10$ make a difference. mind sending some dgb?

i have 60k DGB since 600 sats, a-am i going to be fine anons?

I doubt it honestly, the dev said that the goal is a 1$-10$ price.

Not to mention that supply is too big. For DGB to be worth 100$ we would need a market cap at around 1 trillion.

I will sell the bulk of my stash at 50 cents and 1$. Will keep the rest in case it goes even higher

>AWAY WITH YOU PAJEET! BACK TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

that image scares and depresses me for some reason, and i don't even have DGB

got to be a real nasty piece of work to make a picture like that to be honest. shows how motivated these freaks are to take our profits away from us! shame on them!

Not for a while. but 3k-3.5k seems realistic.

>1$-10$ price.
That's honestly really good. And I believe it can reach that. The more popular it becomes the higher traction it creates and like ETH other major companies and investors will start looking at it.

Been holding 60 dgb for aages and now its finally taking off. Help a poorfag user join rest of you in olympus with a few of this god tier coin

DHsVxA2jtDim7wxbco2MNAMSuVwsYkgASM

piggybacking for DGB

DG4omGohn8Jkw2RRn1GFYGyEtPyMfKaxbH

Just a few, but see it as a sign of respect for holding by a digibro.

Tell if you got it. And HODL!

Havent got anything yet but thanks either way digibro, been hodling all the way through all the shills that have been trying to make people sell throughout this week, we're gonna make it

Ah had to confirm via email. First time I send coins away. HODL for life

My measly 3k digibyte(all I can afford) and I are ready.

Great success famalam! 101 DGB, im ready!

DNwvsqpaDdik5FiNTkZGaHHf6ycJBC439M

I swear to god this is the first and last time I beg coins from anyone, but shit I dont have anymore to put in dgb. Fuck.

For buying more dgb after work, should i fiat into btc, eth or ltc? I hear ltc is fastesr but eth has beem fast for me, but if i do anything but btc id have to deal with multiple exchange fees to get it to dgb. What do?

>begging
>also being delusional thinking this shit would actually hit 10 dollars

I will send you a postcard from lamboland

send me a postcard from the moon guys

sincerely,

xvg baghodler

>DGB will never reach 5cents
>DGB will never reach 50cents
>DGB will never reach $1
>DGB will never reach $10
>DGB will never reach $10,000

>tfw hodling 600k dgb and 400k xvg
Mixed feels

some of you guys could help a student out?
I want to invest more but I need to buy food and pay for my college..
help a poorfag out
D76iBmtXdw2riWMKDW6AWpBuQQ9u6kfqgX

D96rTtLTeNRgPmYUDMUSxj8E5zJivCt2TQ

hi mates, i´m starting in this cryptoshit, so if someone would like to donate me something, so i can join this hype-pump-train would be awesome

Same, desu

7:30AM in Australia here, Asians will be waking up 2-3 hours from now. Rolling presentations over the next 2 days beginning in under 12 hours.

Get ready.

WE MOONING BOYS

you faggots don't realize this is all the early buyers liquidating while they can before it dips permanently into the low thousands. anybody screaming hold at this point is secretly trying to get out with as much as they can before "big events" cause a massive dump.

OMFG I am fighting myself to see if I should sell my ripple for more digi...convince me I should

just sell the fucking coin and buyback and below 2k fags. You will double your profits. And dont fucking sell ripple.

Don't risk it now, could go back down below 2000. You waited too long. Would have been a good idea yesterday.

I am getting this feeling too. but i don't think dump will happen for another 8-14 hours

ripple could explode at any moment

i have also been tempted with selling my ripple. But I know the second I do it is going to shoot to the moon the fucker

Presentation on the 9th isn't for nearly 8 hours still and then there's the presentation on the 10th AND the result (Not just winner but any corporate deals/sponsors).

We're just getting started

Gonna hodl...keep my portfolio well rounded. I would hate to be the one to go all in on a coin and regret it like some of these posts I see up daily. Thank you for bringing me down back to earth!

What if Digibytes win the event though?

8,616,561,867 is in circulation that means it needs to have 8 billion dollars and some REALLY REALLY good news for it to go up.

This is a classic pump and dump. Once it hits a certain amount it will get dumpped and watch it glide down until another market opens up or some shitty good news to get people hyped up.

So yes ride it! Trade! Go short! I sold my my coin and put it in something else which went really well :)

Ride it out. IT WILL NOT MOON however. Get off that mindset. It will fuck you over. It will not hit .50 cents now or hit $1.00 within the next month is my guess. Could it? At this point yes. But not sure how long it will take!

> It will not hit .50 cents now or hit $1.00 within the next month is my guess.
This is true, such high hopes are not verisimilar.
I do think that holding will benefit us in the long run.

That is fair. I don't think it will hit. But we do have to think..this bubble WILL pop. What is your exit plan. Please everyone reading this. Be ready when it pops. Have a price point. Once it dips everything as a whole under 15-20% within a hour or few hours time (not just one coin) we are crashing. Have a exit plan.

I know there are a lot of young people on here. Very hopeful and I don't want anyone to get depressed when it does crash not "if" .com bubble.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Wait, are you talking about DGB or crypto as a whole?

Crypto as a whole.

There is no use for these coins. They are rising in value very nicely and those who invested early (months or years) before all of this are cashing out or waiting (they waited this long they can wait more)

.com boom hit and people throwing money left and right. After the shit hit the fan in the big crash. Only a few remained. Amazon is one of them. But during this big crash which one will remain?

For now short and make as much money as you can but also be ready. I could be wrong and we will have a few smaller crashes but nothing bad like the .com. But I hope that everyone does really well here.

Now dec or winter time is when people start to cash out. They need money for gifts. Gold and silver even dips during Dec / Jan to pay for the bills and such. And then they buy back in later on. I hope I helped!

>.com boom hit and people throwing money left and right. After the shit hit the fan in the big crash. Only a few remained. Amazon is one of them. But during this big crash which one will remain?

Well, I agree with the general tendency to secure gains but the scale is still far far away from the same level.
Even if it would rise by a factor of 10, it would dwarf the proportions of the dotcom-bubble. There might be a good correction within the next one or two years, but not even states turned seriously on cryptos. Almost every person on this planet do not know shit about them even existing.

The potential of capital in the market is far away from beein reached or even scratched. I might be a bit too optimistic, but as long as my neighbour geek is not even aware of a crypto exchange market existing, I think we are far far away from beeing in the danger of a bursting bubble.

I disagree. We are in the bubble. People are throwing their money left and right. Exactly like the .com bubble. How in the fuck can a 4-5 man team like Siacoin get HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in their coin? That is fucking insane. They do not deserve to have that much money. Great idea, if it fucking worked.

DGB horayyy! One or two minecraft servers go up, gets hyped and it blasts of a little bit more. Just... minecraft servers. there are a ungodly amount of it.

The point I am making, We have so much dumb money, emotional money, new money, and lunch money that people are not thinking. This will result a lot of mini crashes in the near future.

>Have a exit plan
Ride it out and BUY THE DIP

pLease, can someone tell me the whole process of buying dgb? I literally don't know shit.

Buy btc on bittrex, then with btc buy dgb and then what?

Snapchat is worth 25bb USD and hasn't made an actual profit and is negatively scaling

Look at TSLA's valuation

AAPL has 250(!)bb on hand - could buy EVERY COIN twice then TSLA

QE/TINA has fucked everything up

Don't get me started on the asian demand. Global paradigm and all.

You know when you have an argument with your girlfriend or boyfriend? It sucks. That is a dip.

When you break up or get divorced, that is when you know it is over. That is when it crashes.

It never hurts to make a plan. Thats all.

currency element throws the whole comparison off. sia could collapse entirely as a company/service and the currency could continue to thrive just because

So what is your point? I can throw facts as well
> 90% of startups fail
> 96% of business fail within 10 years
> 20% fail during the first year of operation
> how many business crashed and burned during the .com and how many are still around till today?

What we need to look for is a problem and solution. A lot of these shit altcoins are not doing anything.

It is easy to talk about the success of a company and how big they are. But how many technologies did Microsoft have to buy to be successful or steal?

The point I am making is a lot of these companies will fail and burn, crash while they cash out to the bank before anyone else does. There are not laws to protect them from owning a massive amount of coin and giving everyone the finger.

>regular /r/the_donald browser

please fuck off with these obvious questions you can find the answer to by lurking for a few more minutes.

I don't think Ripple has the potential to grow as high as ETH. Maybe Lite, but that's about it.

Ripple Labs is just too fishy and I'm 99% sure they're going to crash the thing with only them as the survivors when they want to cash out.

THE BIGGEST PUMP IS ABOUT TO COME

>7:32 AM CHINA

Get ready to go to BLack hole

I'm ready.

it dropped hard, all bail