Zen at massive dip now, retards panic selling at low prices, get in while you can boyz...

Zen at massive dip now, retards panic selling at low prices, get in while you can boyz, while it still costs 30000stats coz tomorow or in few hours it will go back to 50000+

Other urls found in this thread:

zencash.io/assets/Zen White Paper.pdf
twitter.com/movrcx/status/872876931708067841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck, I wish I waited for this dip

Just saw this, gotta' 100 of these things.
Wish I had more to float on this

me too brother

Someone convince me to drop .2 BTC on this

nobody gives a fuck about your petty cash

My balls aren't big enough

I have 147 BTC faggot

Zen looks like a non-salvageable shitcoin though

zencash.io/assets/Zen White Paper.pdf

If this doesn't convince you then you are a fucking retard

Isnt the bittrex wallet broken?

didnt one of the lead developers just announce he's quitting and going to zclassic?

>didnt one of the lead developers just announce he's quitting and going to zclassic?
source?

I challenge /biz to bring this coin back over 60k sats, if they could bring up shit meme coins they could this

i wish i hadnt spent all my bitcoins on other shitcoins so i could make 2x profit from ZEN, feeling fucked up kinda

more like Zencrash amirite?

jep

>I have 147 BTC
doesn't change the fact that nobody gives a shit about the .2 you're trying to make us suck your dick over

twitter.com/movrcx/status/872876931708067841

check his last tweets

What are you talking about faggot

I just asked if now is a good time to buy

Wallet is down as happens during sudden suspicious movements.
The one dev tweeted he was leaving due to a surveillance dude was helping with the coin.
Which would actually be the right person for a user coin. but the fuck if I know

only like an hour or few is left to buy ZEN for good price to expect good profits according to Crypto analitics, it will go back to 50000 sats in hours

38k sats and rising, hop in while you can boyz

Thanks op

This or Bat?

lol BAT keeps steadily falling
I fell for the ICO meme luckily I have adamantium hands

Well, ZEN has potential to rise to 0.1BTC and now is 40k sats, so if u buy now u get almost guarantee +20% czo it will be 50k in few hours

bump

SELL WALLS ARE SUPER THIN, BUY WHILE YOU CAN

is this worth it? please dont bullshit me guys.

this is goldmine, guarantee +20% in this night, maybe more

buying dips will always be the most solid investing strategy.

Either that or it sets its new basecamp at 35k before sinking even lower.
Risk:Reward seems average, and the forex mantra says don't buy against the trend (which currently is down and under).

i really wanna believe but im still suspicous. idk.

It showed up on Bittrex just 2-3 days ago, there is no previous trends to go by unles you count other ICOs

I HANDS ON DECK AND HODL ON

LADY OF THE CRYPTO SEAS IS A MEAN BITCH AND ONLY REWARS THE WORTHY ONES

I fucking knew this was a shillcoin kek. I put in like 20 bucks just in case, somehow, you guys managed to pull off a 1000% gains or some shit like I've seen before with these. But nope lol. It's not really a loss to me it's just funny. I'm still holding my $20 cause why the fuck not but lel.

enjoy your gainz user.

and zcl is rising, what a coincidence

thats what you faggots said two days ago when i bought it instead of ark for .49 cents

fuck this board

NEVER BUY COINS THAT START WITH Z

kek. high newfag. Did you come from /pol/?

Welcome to Jew central.

There's only one infinite resource in this world and it's newfags on Veeky Forums.

>he didn't buy Zethereum