What is so unique about this coin?

What is so unique about this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=AYBlaqVS48w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally nothing, just another pump and dump.

The team, community, the creative solutions like the DPoS, the high quality work that is done on everything the EcoSystem touches.

ok.

what about anything you said can be applied to any real world applications?

you completely bought into their mARKeting LMFAO.

Why do you two have such different answers

one of the devs is literally a former developer for a satellite, can't remember who but OP showed me a pic a few weeks ago and it sold my ass lol

It's got every other coin's technology, that's why it's going to suck ass, but we only gonna find out about that when it's going to be finished which at that time will be worth $100 or more already

Because the first guy is a fud and the second guy is running a node for ARK that will make you free money

Watch the interviews they have solutions for healthcare and all kinds of other shit they are working on

cool red logo!!

Because the future is entirely unpredictable. This is your first week in crypto, so I'll give you a history lesson. Many, many people on this board were claiming ethereum would be huge way back in January 2016. Many, many other people were calling them retarded. There is no sure thing. Only shills and fudders. Pick a side and hope your coin goes up.

The fact we are able to forge them with our biz delegate power

I fell for the eth fudders before. I'm getting back into crypto so might as well throw some money on this.

I hold some, honestly prolly haven't educated myself as deep as I should have, but fuck it I got in cheap.

First off everything about it is well done and professionally done, by people who obviously know what they are doing and spending real time and money on the project. I don't see that with your pnd meme coins....not on this level anyway.

Second qtum was one of the biggest and most successful icos recently and ark does similar stuff.

With regard to the coin itself, with all the coins out there, for any of them to be used on a large scale there has to be some flexibility between what someone holds and what a vendor takes. It might make sense for a company or service to pay people in coin A, but a vendor they want to buy something from might not accept that coin. So not only is there a utility, but the very nature of that process lends practicality to crypto and will inherently increase the value of crypto and most of all ark itself.

For atleast 2 years, it's going to rise in value.

What does fud stand for. I know what it means but what does it stand for.
t. ~$1100 in crypto.

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. People try to shut down people getting into coins to move them toward other shitcoins so they (the FUDers) can profit.

We need the ARK delegate thread back!
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

310k biz ark and rising!

Please for the love of cuck, stop using this statement. It's baseless and purely speculation. Provide info next time, okay honey?

>Good team
>Good technology
>Decent interviews
>Great roadmap
>Rising volume
>"PROVE IT!"

Okay.jpg

Delegated staking panelling system

He's right though.
At this point this is mostly wishful thinking.

Most of people here (myself included) fell in love with Ark because it doubled their money.

Truth is we don't know if Ark will become big or not. I agree it has good fundamentals though, but it's not enough. The real question is : does Ark bring something new and useful? And this, I don't really know...

Linking blockchains is innovative enough, I think.

yeah, being cool isn't enough, it has to be used eventually. That's why I hope that ark will be big, because it's unique attributes should also make it useful. The smartbridges and such should hopefully not just be interesting, but also provide ease of use. We will see.

There's this guy on Twitter and Youtube who gives great advice and he said Ark is too ambitious

youtube.com/watch?v=AYBlaqVS48w

I agree. Definitly a long hold, we might have some good surprise in a few months (like Stratis)

So? ETH is as ambitious as it gets, and it was at the exact same price/marketcap (with the same coin supply might I add) as Ark is now.

I remember seeing hundreds of ETH shill threads when it was at $1 to $3.

is everything okay with my roder? Sorry i am not sure what "Limit buy" is

I tend to think Ark's success mostly depends on the alt market success.

Nobody was able to predict it would grow so fast. Who know what will happen by the end of the year? The entire alt market might crash and Ark would therefore become useless.

20k ARK would make me a millionaire...

in theory it is golem/lisk with staking
someone please correct me if i am mistaken