DIGIBANK MOTHERFUCKERS

DIGUSIGN'S TOP COMPETITOR DOCUSIGN WAS HACKED 2 WEEKS AGO

NEW INDUSTRY STANDARD AFTER TONIGHT

pcworld.com/article/3196902/security/digital-signature-service-docusign-hacked-and-email-addresses-stolen.html

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/digibyte/@denismir0712/digibyte-dgb-will-make-you-a-millionaire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TAKE US TO THE STARS JARED

dgb and ruby going to make rich

>tfw you realize that there is another Citi presentation tomorrow
>tfw you realize extensive social media coverage over the next 12 hours, just as the Asian market begins to wake up

HERE WE GO

You know the chinks are going all in tonight.

Holy fucking shit what a NUT BUSTER. Jared is the fucking man. This is the best timeline we could have ever hoped for.

jared fondle me into another star system please

Tweet this to Jared or someone on DGB team this must be in his presentation!

DIGIBOYS

are we hitting the ATH tonight?

>weaponized autism making us rich.

Bout damn time

>sold all my dgb for ark

nooooo. damn you pesky kids. foiled again

I just put a tiny amount of money into ark. Wanted to buy both ark and digibizzle, but I don't have much to work with. Maybe next paycheck.

They seem like the two most likely to do anything long term...

HOW THE FUCK DO I USE PAYPAL TO BUY CRYPTO JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>selling the chosen one
get back in hurry!

I have 360 DGB to my name

if I hodl for 4 years how rich will I be?

buy on coinbase quick

There's no option for paypal, do I have to link my bank account first?

DGB MOONING right now. FUDDERS BTFO!

dgb will never break 20... ops well it'll never br... ah, already 21, yeah well, its just a pnd itll cra... ops 22, alright guys seriously time to se... 23...fuck.... it DEFINITELY will never hit 24 though. you guys are so stupid for holding he...heh...

its our time. chads can have thier stacys.

everyone of us will get our mishas, rikkus, and jav girls. at once.

>are we hitting the ATH tonight?

We will fuck the current ATH so hard, it will be pregnagn with its own grandchildren.

thumbs up right back at you, big man

DGB is substantially better than BTC from a value proposition standpoint, just based on its speed and how many blocks are available.
Considering the rapid adoption of crypto right now that has not even seen normie investment, i don't see $1k/per being out of the question within 4 years.
Screencap this

thats beautiful

I own some but I don't get it.
Why am I getting richer?

god i hope so. i want trading to be my full time job. fuck working for people who give you a hard time and dont invite you to socialize anywhere

I've been trading forex part time for s few months now. If you're serious about trading there is some good literature out there. Don't buy into biz pump scams. 90% of this is psychology.

they goin to bank for contest or something lol trust me hodl this

>Don't buy into biz pump scams.
i want to join them. do it for as long as i can before regulations hit and we all lose

>dont invite you to socialize anywhere

So you don't have autism and you want to trade full time? I have bad news for you.

do you have some advices or recommendations what we could invest in?

easily, probably hover around 3k in 5-6 hours or so and crack it and surge past on the 10th

BITTREX TRANSFER HURRY UP SO I CAN GET ANOTHER CUPHOLDER FOR MY LAMBO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love everything about this

Jared is messiah

y wood u drink anything in a lambo u fake rich piece of shit

>not holding enough dgb to afford a drink holding sex slave for your lambo

wow what a loser

>not holding enough dgb to afford a dgb holding slave for your drink holding slave for your lambo

holy shit die

>not facebook youtube streaming your top shelf fresh girl sex slave holding your dgb while also holding your drink while sitting inside a lambo inside the cargo hold of a b52 bomber
bitch please

this the guy my 350 bucks is riding on?

he better not stutter

He has huge hands.

Hes definitely a holder.

HOLD LADS

I think u can only sell to paypal. U can buy with CC but a lot of people have trouble w CC not verfying and shit. Link your bank, wait the week.

Ill suck your dick right now if that turns out to be true

He actually speaks very well for a tech guy. Go look up his vids on YouTube.

You're saying I'll be half a billionaire in 4 years?

Good luck, there are 8 billion coins in circulation. Its market cap would have to be in the trillions to reach 1k per coin. Try 5 dollars.

reminder to HODL!

dgb will make more millionaires than any other crypto!

steemit.com/digibyte/@denismir0712/digibyte-dgb-will-make-you-a-millionaire

HOLD!!