>removing trollbox

>disabling withdrawals

>banning complainers

Post yfw Polo decided to cash out

Other urls found in this thread:

ven.vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cashed out yesterday

That would be pretty much the end of crypto for awhile. Would be a bigger crash than 2013 that's for sure.

Good job, I'd sell my crypto right now if I were you.

The impact of this will be tremendous

Thank god I moved my stuff out of there months ago.

bring back trollbox T-T

You fucking newfags are retarded.

>literally have had no issues withdrawing

Sia disabling is fault of sia team, trollbox disabling is to accommodate to users (moderators now assigned to do support)

Never had a single issue with them, and the site is great

ahahahhaahah, oh wow will tomorrow hurt.

I feel for you guys. I really do.

It's like sheep before slaughter

>disabling withdrawals
What? I've had no problems withdrawing at all.
The only thing that sucks about polo are their shitty servers, otherwise they're fine.

Yeah, sure you can withdraw like 0.1 BTC, look what happens when you try anything higher.

Expect an announcement soon and prepare your anus

How long should it typically take for your open Poloniex orders to go through?

When I first started, they would take no less than a minute. It's been 30-45 minutes the past few days.

if it was hacked it would be down immediately.don't write bullshit..

Someone should report this post, because its just a lie.

>if it was hacked it would be down immediately.don't write bullshit..

You do realise they are hiding it? They will soon go public with the unfortunate announcement.

Withdrew 5 eth no issues.

but really. How could you possibly know that? or you are workin as admin in their dc

retard alert

itll be great for bittrex desu

I can't reveal much, just informing my bizbros.

Some of you guys are alright. Keep your cryptos safe and don't buy crypto tomorrow.

>polocucks btfo
>100% delicia

Is Poloniex going to get GOXXED or Cryptsy'd?

just withdrew with no issues

I've got all my dgb in there. How am I supposed to pull it out when it's mooning atm?

How the hell are you retards falling so hard for the bait

I don't believe they have been hacked, but I am going to pull all my fund out just due to the fact they removed the trollbox

right in the middle of depositing to polo, you had me scared there for a moment

I opened a ticket on June 5th, ticket number was around #199000.

Just opened a new ticket now: Ticket number close to #211000

That's 11,000 tickets in 3 days. Jesus christ. I'm never going to get my money out am I?

a few people in my whale discord were talking about this. most smart money came out of polo a few weeks ago

send them to bittrex

I've been trying to move my $50,000 out of there for ages but my portfolio keeps fucking growing faster than I can withdraw with this $2,000 daily limit. I've been withdrawing every day for a month and there's $55,000 in there now.

Say goodbye to your money, bucko

Moved all my business to Bittrex like 3 weeks ago. Poloniex is fucking cancer. Learned on Twitter Bittrex is getting a night mode anyway, so the only reason I ever went to Polo - the charting - is now irrelevant.

until Bittrex allows margin trading, it will always be shit compared to Polo IMO

Been waiting 3 weeks for my BURST to show up on Bittrex. Opened a ticket on both sides. Bittrex simply just gave me the money. Polo still has not even responded to the ticket on their side.

bittrex is the superior exchange by far

If polo goes under, and bittrex is king.. no doubt they will have these problems too. I just want my fucking coins on my local wallet. I do not trust these fucks

Fuck poloniex

>Only $50k

ahahaha please

yea possibly, if they decide to become conceited retards and that blinds them from doing the right things necessary to accommodate growth.

>Bittrex is getting a night mode
Finally

Nice bait op

>TFW your capital gains taxes are higher than the GDP of a small african nation

working fine for me

the trollbox was fuckin stupid anyways, just the same shit over and over

"omg eth !" and its only up/down like 2%
just a bunch of indians

Thats hilarious, what country?

Any non-burger here using bittrex on normal DSL? Everyone says it's great but it takes me seconds to load every page, sometimes up to half a minute

Literally just withdrew from Polo and it worked. What's the issue?

last week was the final nail in the coffin

cash out before tomorrow

thank me later

literally FUD: the thread

You are one of the lucky ones.

wtf is a night mode

So retards on Veeky Forums are just trying to spread lies and bullshit. That's what's going on. They lost $500 in shitty coins that got delisted by the exchange, and have filed so many bitchy support tickets that the three helpdesk employees are fucking swamped.

Now instead of being mature adults and waiting for a resolution, they're trying to make other people panic.

These threads are created by the same three retards every day.

the SC wallet is live. Its now working for me on polo. Go check.

I hope it does go down, btc will crash and normies will fuck off a while longer. Literally no downside

wtf i have been waiting for 4 days

Why don't you get lvl 2 verification to withdraw 25k per day?

A darker interface that doesn't destroy your eyes if you're trading at night or just generally in a dark room
i.e. the equivalent of the tomorrow style on Veeky Forums

I really want this to happen to buy in really low.

Good to hear, been using Stylish for awhile now but it'll be nice to get blacked out graphs too

>Not using Bittrex
>Not keeping at least half your shit in wallets.
Do people actually keep everything on Polo? I have literally never used it because it always seemed shady.

Oh Jesus yes please. Bitcoin will need to go through more of these so people learn to actually decentralize and not store everything on a fucking exchange.

which market is that? Looks comfy

GDAX, owned by Coinbase. Best interface, zero maker fees, but only has three coins (BTC, ETH, LTC).

Nothings happening

I've been waiting for months.

GDAX , top notch interface

No shitcoins however, only blue chip. After all,Coinbase is like the Goldman Sachs of this world. Digital Currencies are supposedly insured, oh and the USD doesnt have a fucking T at the end. It's actually real USD in custodial accounts with FDIC insurance.

I got approved in less than 24 hours like 2 weeks ago. The FAQ says the process is automated so it failed to validate you for some reason, probably the pics you sent were blurry/dark or something.

I recommend to politely pester them with support tickets, maybe you'll get lucky.

I've been doing that to no avail. Like 2 months. still at level 1. And im in USA, not fucking Krzyzgstan

Hmm, I think its probably worse to be American in this instance, they probably don't give a shit about KYC for people who aren't US citizens. I'm Chilean so maybe that's why they just went "fuck it" and approved me immediately.

Did my approval yesterday, woke up and now it's approved!

You do realise them closing the Troll box, was to move the Mods to work on things that matter, other than keeping you twelvies inline. Good riddance to it. Polo has never been faster!

>CNN biz thread

You're spot on. I've never had a problem with poloniex. Seems like people are butthurt and want to wreak mayhem

Polo has been shit for weeks. I cashed out a few days ago.

Why do I need the trollbox when I can just keep refreshing this shithole.

Not really. Vast majority of people that have crypto don't trade shitcoins on shady exchanges, I tried to warn you faggots about polio.

I got a polio at first but ultimately decided to move to bittrex

glad

you lose $5000 on your position, or lose over $2000 worth of coins, and we'll see how you act.

>hacked
The trollbox was pointless anyways, it was just people spamming the mods with their support tickets.

You can already switch the graphs to black.

Get anything not being traded off the exchanges. Do not fuck around. If Russians can hack an idiot into office in a US election, they can damned sure steal your coins. Be careful.

>I recommend to politely pester them with support tickets
>plural
>I've been doing that

You're part of the problem you fucking idiots.

>actually believing the Russian hackers story
Podesta was a stupid fuck that left his smartphone unlocked in multiple ubers and his email password was something as ridiculous as p4ssword1

butthurt confirmed

Screenshotting to laugh at you fudders the next time you inevitably make this thread again.

not sure if antifa retard or woman

Shareblue fags can't even stay on /pol. So busy being a faggot he can't even keep up with the Russian narrative was 100% completely shut down in the past 48 hours. The new angle that will waste 3 more months to nothing burger land is muh Obstruction, which won't stick. 7.5 more years fuck fag.

>they never listen
>3x the GOX
>to the floor
>no one makes it out alive

Literally what are you saying?

Comey confirmed Trump asked him to freeze the investigation.

A former FBI director and every Senator on that committee unanimously agreed Russia hacked the election. They were deeply worried about it. That isn't even debatable.

Are Donald Dumbfuckers just this deep in denial about Russia?

"From: *Stan Stalnaker*
> Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015
> Subject: Digital Currency for Hillary
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: Dan Rosenthal , Karen Poreh [email protected]>, Sara Latham
>
>
> Dear John
>
> It was nice to meet you at the London fundraiser for Hillary on Monday.
> Further to our brief chat, I’d be happy to meet with the technology team in
> New York between 25-28 May to discuss how we can use Ven digital currency
> to enable single click micro-payments and other fundraising activities for
> the campaign.
>
> As we discussed, Bitcoin is being used on the Republican side and could be
> a useful tool, but we think Ven is a better choice for your campaign due to
> its environmental benefits, identity metrics and closed loop status. The
> FEC has indicated that digital currencies are acceptable for donations in
> campaigns.
>
> More on Ven here: ven.vc and in snapshot attached.
>
> In DC, I’m coping in Dan and Karen and Albright Stonebridge - we are
> working closely with their firm, as well as Edelman in New York.
>
> Best
> Stan
>
>
> Stan Stalnaker: Strategic
> +447974156458
>
> London. New York. Bermuda. L.A.
> HubCulture.com: Humanizing Digital
> VEN.VC: Digital assets, better world"

ITS OVER