How old is Veeky Forums and how much have you invested? I'm 19 and have invested 1...

how old is Veeky Forums and how much have you invested? I'm 19 and have invested 1,750USD into crypto thus far since 20 days ago. Would like to get a general idea of what the composition of Veeky Forums is.

24 years old and got 1,200 € invested for a month now.

23 with 23k started at 7k

Invested total of £4,100 like 20 days ago now sitting at about £6,547

What bags are in your trunk user?

9 million euros

Curious: What you have invested and how much have you made in return?

All my gains are mostly ETH and ARK.
The only bags I've actually made any money off of are ANT REP STRAT and UBQ. Although I did get in on DGB pretty early but I sold off, wish I hadn't done that but I'm not gonnna give into buying back in at a higher price now, managed to profit anyways. I keep some BTC handy to get in on moon mission with short notice.

I'm around 3,700USD at the moment. Rode a few rockets, mostly DGB and XVG, and the rest of my profits (small) are through investing in meme coins which happen to blow up.

25, full time student, invested 350 euro a month ago which is now 3200. Keeping it in coins as long as I can.

38. £400 invested. Small time

Started 2 weeks too late for some nice dgb, xvg, rdd gains as I'd be at 14k seemingly but hey ho.

I have another 10k I could invest but wife would kill me and I'm still on the 500 a week limit on coin base

Also 19, Invested 0.05 btc currently at 0.67 btc

That's from early march

23 invested 5k about 3-4 weeks ago, at 40k now.

Mostly off mooncoin.

It's really nice once that limit goes away. I have had a cb account since March and kept .1 btc in there just to watch it grow. That's what got me into this after realizing how fast it grew

23 years old
I invested about 25k three weeks ago
Currently sitting at 57k
I just wanna be rich already, senpai

38. all in all i have invested about 6k. Right now im sitting at a sweet sweet 345k. :D

~EUR65k invested.

Have an arts career and also getting kids soon (hopefully), so saving will drop to 0. Wanna hit 100k though before the first babby pops out.

Remove some funds into savings, you will lose it. any newfag would

Nice try IRS.

kek this

DATAMINERS GET OUT