What was the first question ever asked by man?

What was the first question ever asked by man?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.drew.edu/jlenz/whynot.html
monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/jeffersons-religious-beliefs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I a cuck?

>Why do Poles even exist?

Unga rock stick?

>If I eet this froot will I die?

Wanna fuck?

>Wanna

Me club girl man, no axe question

It would be extremely - mortal.

Give daughter?

Can you fuck it?

What do I eat?

Is this edible?

You're a big snek

How can she slap?

Für dich.

Is Argentina white?

get out

AYOO HOLUP SO YOU SAYIN WE WUZ CAVEMENZ N SHIET

where da white women at

"Am I a faggit?"

What?

"Can we win the evolutionary race by wiping out all other hominids and yet retain our humanity?"

"Oh man, what art thou? A ravenous wolf to thy brother?"

"Master of nature, yet slave to thine own instincts... A pretender art thou... Shall this charade ever come to an end? Why shouldn't I trust this primitive wooden stick into mine own heart in this very moment?"

"Nay, I shall alienate my anguished spirit into works of art..."

"Is that irony I see in your face, mister cat/bear/thing? Alas, the work of mine own very hands gained life to mock me!"

Where is it?

"These shapes and appearances on the wall are not real! I must exit this cave! Yet, I hesitate... What is out there? Do I have the strength to know the truth?"

We will never know.

ooga booga where the neandertal women at

"Fools! So self-absorbed int their own little shadow plays! I must go alone, but will I ever find truth?"

where can i go

Are we talking about primitive man or higher man? Pic related is the latter. He would have wondered where his juice box and prostate masseuse were.

Ugg saw a snake and made a lot of noise, Grog ran to Ugg to see what was going on and grunted at Ugg to provoke a response, Ugg made the noise they make when they see a snake.

I think it was probably something like 'wtf is that thing?'

What is the sun?

Genesis 4:9 Afterward the Lord asked Cain, “Where is your brother? Where is Abel?”

“I don’t know,” Cain responded. “Am I my brother’s guardian?”

Luke 2:49 “Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”[a] 50 But they did not understand what he was saying to them.

Footnotes:

Luke 2:49 Or be about my Father’s business
New International Version (NIV)

I finally get it.

You will find that in the Gospels Christ said: ‘Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?’ That was said to people who did not like His preaching. It is not really to my mind quite the best tone, and there are a great many of these things about hell. There is, of course, the familiar text about the sin against the Holy Ghost: ‘Whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven him neither in this world nor in the world of come.’ That text has caused an unspeakable amount of misery in the world, for all sorts of people have imagined that they have committed the sin against the Holy Ghost, and thought that it would not be forgiven them either in this world or in the world to come. I really do not think that a person with a proper degree of kindliness in his nature would have put fears and terrors of that sort into the world.
users.drew.edu/jlenz/whynot.html

1816 January 9. (Jefferson to Charles Thomson). "I too have made a wee little book, from the same materials, which I call the Philosophy of Jesus. it is a paradigma of his doctrines, made by cutting the texts out of the book, and arranging them on the pages of a blank book, in a certain order of time or subject. a more beautiful or precious morsel of ethics I have never seen. it is a document in proof that I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus, very different from the Platonists, who call me infidel, and themselves Christians and preachers of the gospel, while they draw all their characteristic dogmas from what it’s Author never said nor saw. they have compounded from the heathen mysteries a system beyond the comprehension of man, of which the great reformer of the vicious ethics and deism of the Jews, were he to return on earth, would not recognise one feature. if I had time I would add to my little book the Greek, Latin and French texts, in columns side by side, and I wish I could subjoin a translation of Gassendi’s Syntagma of the doctrines of Epicurus, which, notwithstanding the calumnies of the Stoics, and caricatures of Cicero, is the most rational system remaining of the philosophy of the ancients, as frugal of vicious indulgence, and fruitful of virtue as the hyperbolical extravagancies of his rival sects."13
monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/jeffersons-religious-beliefs

Lmao cheeky cunt throwing sarcasm at God

"Why cave neighbour Ogg think it gay to suck She-cavemans penis"

Heh... Perhaps you didn't mean what I thought you meant, and you weren't who I thought you were.... Or maybe the Spirit spoke through you inadvertently, for

>The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Are traps gay?

Not to say that you, an atheist, is born of the spirit. Just that it bloweth where it listeth...

Jerry: I don't know how I feel about it.

George: Oh, what are you, like, a Quaker now?

Jerry: Alright, alright.

Kramer: A stall man, huh?

GAS THE NEANDERTHALS
HOMINID WAR NOW