The Veeky Forums Arkpool (MONEY MACHINE) Thread #5

Previous thread(all credits not my work):
As the thread dipped the pool grew! Welcome to the Veeky Forums ARK MONEY MACHINE THREAD 5.

We are in the middle of a campaign to get Veeky Forums paid daily via voting for our Veeky Forums delegate, which has gone from rank 309 last night to (currently) 55, soon to break to 54. We need to get to at least rank 51 to start getting our voters paid.

>I wanna get paid too, how do I join?
Go to ark.io, download the client, and then follow this guide: blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

WE HAVE RAISED over 300,000 ARK AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24-48? HOURS, WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT!

You should have as much ARK as possible in your wallet when you vote, since the more you have, the more we go up in rank. That also means you get paid more.

90% of all Ark forged from our biz node is going to YOU, THE VOTERS. We are making sick progress, keep it steam rollin' boys. I am currently getting our delegate node ready for forging by adding security, and later upgrading hardware. You guys keep getting our rank up and we ALL WILL BE REWARDED.

Ranking:
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/delegateMonitor

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
quickbt.com/ca/about/
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HODL

Rebuke the nonbelievers!

YES only those of faith will reap the rewards of the ARK!

just added my poorfag vote contribution with 100 ARK

still can't believe #8 on the forging list wes is voting 100,300 Ark for biz, this is gonna happen anons. We are making this happen.

OP you shouldve used D3SIGN's logo he made for us

Literally no brakes. Thought we would slow down at some point but nope.

This one?

>tfw Btc still transferring
Is there any other coin that has this pool voting thing you guys are doing

yup thats the one, I tipped that guy 5 Ark because of his great work was doing
imagine how many more anons will jump on board as soon as we actually start forging dude.

Hey what site do you guys use to monitor ARK? I use Bittrex now but my autism gets triggered that the y-axis changes as you move position. Any site like cryptowat.ch?

you can use coinmarketcap.com

thought the same, but arkbros going strong!

Needs more jpeg

ALL HAIL OP SATAN

Anyway I have two small suggestions for the OP; one, we add /arkg/ to the OP or some similar name for easy Ctrl-f, and two change
>campaign to get Veeky Forums paid daily
to
>campaign to get Veeky Forums paid weekly
as that's the current plan so our profits don't get chewed up by hundreds of daily transaction fees.

I tried getting my btc to exchanges to buy me some ark but it's no good, over 24 hours and still 0 confirms despite a standard fee.
Also, what's the name/address of the biz delegate?

HOW DO I VOTE FOR YOU WTF POST LINKS OR SOMETHING

no candlesticks ;(
about to put 10k into the brotherhood.

I also suggest using one of the two high quality images posted by D3SIGN found here and here >pic related
>also this link:
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

luv u user we gon mak it

can you guys push down the price with big sellwalls ?? dont wanna buy in that high. just set up some big sellwalls to scare the normies

What happens when you vote? Do you lose the ark permanently? What happens if the delegate reaches positions 51+/doesn't?
Basically, your thread is dogshit m8.

It's usually faster to send funds in a coin other than bitcoin. You take a couple extra transaction fees and also have to watch for uneven prices between exchanges though. I like doge for transfers, but I usually withdraw to my wallet and then only send most of what I withdrew. It's a flat 10 doge fee to send from wallet.

lurk more

I voted my account yesterday but bought more ARK and transferred to wallet today. Does this increase the vote count? I tried to vote again but it said that I already voted for BIZ. Just want to make sure I am contributing the most as possible to this worthy cause. If anyone would like to help me contribute more my wallet is : AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

Whales are already doing that for us, they want low prices too. That list of delegates, with all their millions of ARK? Every one of them knows this is going to blow up. You're basically dithering over buying ETH at $8 instead of $7 a year ago.

Guess I'm voting for someone else then :^)
Yeah, no problem with my alt-coins, but getting alts in the first place when I have to buy BTC with fiat is a blocker.

Figured it out. Voted with 2105 Ark.

I did not create this thread anonymous did, my newer threads are aimed to help noobs with info in the OP.

The blog.ark.io link in this post explains everything well. In order to boost our position into a forging node, we need to have people like you put Ark in their Client wallet, then go vote for the biz delegate, voting costs 1 Ark, but that is all you sacrifice for earning a payout every week when we reach position 51+

nice fidget spinners!

Yes. 1 Ark fee for voting and unvoting. Each ark you have gives your wallet bigger voting power. If your group is top 51 ark delegates then the voters get paid ark back, in proportion to their ark balance.

never do this, ever, I have posted the same information probably 100 times over and over to get anons able to vote for the biz delegate, but I'll do it 10,000 more times if thats what I need to do in order to get as many anons to join the mothership as possible.

>transferring in BTC
how new are you?

but man we would need like 500k more ark to be safe. i doubt Veeky Forums alone can do this. any plan? we need to convince the DGB guys after their dump to join us.

OK, so you pay 1 ark, not K ark, when casting K votes, where K is how many arks you have in your wallet. Correct?

Yeah it was confirmed on twittee yesterday that your vote position increases as you add more ark to your wallet

This voting pool thing is called DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) I personally only know of ARK but is a crypto is using DPoS it's the same idea.
An hour ago in the last thread we had delegate #8, wes give us his vote with 100,300 ARK we instantly jump up another place from 54 to 53. We were stuck at 58 for a few long hours but we did it. This trains has no brakes.
>delegate #8 wes
>source for noobs: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

Made y'all a promo "poster"

Best of luck, you have my vote.

yes you pay 1 ARK to vote and then K-1 is your voting power. If you put more in the wallet than K increases by that amount.

we need something like Digi-chan for Ark. some kind of Ark-chan.

>only yields 1 ark per month or less
wow this is worthless

If you're planning on holding for more than a month (which everyone should), then you're profiting.

>ARK hits $20 in one year

There's is an user working on Ark-chan he posted one or two pics but I'm an idiot so I didn't grab it

>make at absolute maximum fantasy-tier $240 from one year of this nonsense
wow that almost covers a tenth of my coffee bill.........

How do i get 1 ARK to vote with?

Hey guys fucking retard here, but I'm new to crypto so I'm going to ask one of you not rail my asshole and take pity on me

How do I purchase ark? I'm tryna put whatever wind in the sails I can

This, if you aren't aware Ark community has bounties aka they pay you in Ark for shit that promotes the Ark ecosystem etc,

I DECLARE A 10 ARK BOUNTY FOR THE BEST BIZ-ARK RELATED TANS CREATED IN THE NEXT 2 HOURS GO GO GO GO

ok just voted. if there's any generous individuals in this thread that want to help a poorfag student out...
AcQ91YbbQTWHNJzjWkyXwy2wTK84zKwbnR

Your fault for not buying more Ark then. Now is your chance

If you have over 1,000 Ark then you'll be making quite a bit, especially if and when it hits $10 and up.

Work through it. What do you want to do? Buy an altcoin. Where do coin purchases happen? Exchanges. Is ark on an exchange? Google says yes, it's on a site called bittrex. Can I buy it on bittrex right now? No, it says I need bitcoin and I do not have bitcoin. How do I get bitcoin? Google shows several exchanges that sell it for cash.

looking for 1 ark donation to vote with
ANkA5ySpWKA4ch7A3gJkzGyAvbcM1uo646

also can create some content.. what you need?

You would need Bitcoin or Ethereum first, then transfer that to an exchange (Bittrex) where you can buy altcoins like Ark.

This will probably take some time to set up though.

CLARIFICATION ONLY THE BEST ONE GETS THE BOUNTY NOT EACH ONE BUT THERE IS A CHANCE THAT YOU MIGHT GET TIPPED EVEN IF YOU DONT WIN THE BEST ONE

nigga your 1 ark vote is worth nothing the importance of your vote is based on the size of your wallet besides it costs 1 ark to cast a vote

Anyone like to donate so I can cast a vote?

Thanks

AJNZ41adAoL21HFkuXL6j7p1z78nfJWc9J

a quick one to get the ball rolling

where can i buy some BTC w/o so much verification shit? I have $100 in ESP2 and plan on hodling that until it gets on a bigger exchange.
I to just put hundreds on ARK and just forget about it.

Can't art, but how about a hymn of the /bizark/ union for free? I was inspired by AND DELEGATEBRO OUR LEADER
WITH FAITH IN THE ANONS
INSPIRED US TO BUILD UP
AN ARK THAT WE LOVE

LONG LIVE OUR KEK-ING Veeky Forums
BUILT BY SHITPOSTER'S MIGHTY THREAD
LONG LIVE OUR PEPE
UNITED IN MEME
STRONG IN OUR HODLING TRIED BY WHALES
LONG MAY OUR GREEN FROG INSPIRE
SHINING IN GLORY-FOR NO COINERS TO SEE

Bro we literally pooled over $300,000 USD in 48hrs on a neet uprising image board. We are making the top 51.

Damn has almost twice the voterz as the next highest. 256 for biz 135 for the second highest.
I have 930 ark and planning to buy more. Once i set up a fresh partition ill download the wallet and vote

I bought my Ark, but it's taking awhile for the Ark to withdraw from Bittex, anyone have this problem?

the jew fears the neet

PHOTOSHOPPED hold on I will submit I Am an adorable asian woman who can draw your TAN

Check your email for verification email from Bittrex

I didnt do the math, but if that is true, that means were average close to maybe $800 per vote. Not bad for a bunch of neets.

>PHOTOSHOPPED
GIMP'd actually, just replaced the pendant with a slightly rotated, slightly skewed ARK logo

I feel stupid, thanks!

also i'm in canada if that helps. quadriga wants to much info

so what type of gains are we talking if we actually get in?
I only have 300 ark so how much could I potentially gain?

10 dollar coin easy, 20 by end of year.

More than you would if you just kept it in your wallet.

>AFyuxY5zyyXJmcmTSykejnuWRewqLEsUDU
Whoever this is, I sent you 1 ark. I have 111 Ark now ready to contribute ;^)

quickbt.com/ca/about/

Id recommend getting with quadriga anyway but use these for short term

voted with 38.1 ark worth. what do I win?

1KMmTGTxnEjMQ2wyh4GPzhSPdNZATg1n2S

Help a poorfag out! I want on the ARK train! I will personally tongue puch a fart box for 100 ARK.... lizard tongue Out

That's... actually really fucking impressive.

AcNcXCGoVACFZwLJjFbR4yNgtdeTRAScic
Ill invest in some ARK when I can sell my SIA, BITB and XVG. Hodling af. Ill voye right away, and thanks for the 90% OP

Not bad but the shop is a little rough, plus it needs to be wallpaper size

I prefer the red logo as well

HODL until it hits 0 boys

I bet the top 1% of addresses voting for biz hold 99% of the Ark

There are 268 voters

I highly doubt there are 2 people holding 150,000 ARK each, I think the biggest whale we have is wes, who has 100k

You're right. The top 3 addresses hold 140,000 combined it looks like

pareto principle is found everywhere you look

You win a cut of the 422 Ark our node will forge every day when we reach position 51+, and get a weekly payout, 38 isnt that much ark though so the cut might kinda small in terms of of Ark, but when Ark is worth $10 and then $50 you'll get a nice little chunk of change there dude.
The fire rises my brother.
I did the calculation on the info I know of, the biggest Ark holder is wes, the #8 delegate who decided to show up out of fucking nowhere and tell us he's gonna vote for us as long as we make the cut before the end of the weekend. Anyway he will be making the most out of anyone involved so far with 14.79% of the voters Ark payout. BUT keep in mind once we are generating money with proof to other biz anons, think about how many more anons will jump on the train really mixing things up, but also boosting up our spot too.

I'm sure there are dozens of people on the bottom with one or less Ark contributed because they didn't understand that the vote is just to get your wallet staked with the group, abd having nothing staked means you contributed literally nothing and wasted a dollar.

Just stuck in 2.5k for you my Veeky Forums bros

luv u user mwah

You're a big guy

Trying to get setup to vote, just sent ark to my wallet from bittrex. Issue is that the ark is not in my wallet but looking at the blockchain explorer it shows that the transaction went through and the arks arrived at the address fine. I know most wallets need to sync but I'm not seeing anything in the wallet indicating that I'm unsynced.

Yeah, around 24 people have 1 Ark or less in their address after voting for biz

Ill put my 12k ARK for biz tmw after I get my payout from the current delegate I am with.

Where can i see a detailed breakdown of the voters and how much they are staking?

Nevermind, just showed up.

lmao, Veeky Forums doesn't have that kind of clout m8.

Going to put in 12k Ark once my Bittrex withdrawal limit refreshes.

Think this is the closest I've found

explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq

Then dropdown on Voters. Their addresses seem to be in order from least to greatest amount

Yo Ark bros, add an extra phantom 9k to whatever the current voting weight of the biz pool is. I will switching my vote over when I next open the wallet.