STRAT is going to moon soon

Check the charts. Thank me later.

On a side note, why has this board turned into a non-stop shill-fest?

>Cliche "I remember when..."

I remember when people were actually giving useful investment advice, more so than happens now.

Best Wishes,
user.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-strat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean, why would it?

What about the charts are indicating this? it's been pretty stable for the past day. I can agree with that. Seems to be holding back around 9.20. I hope it does though. It's been calm.

I couldn't decide if i wanted to invest in NiggerCoin or ETH so I went with STRATIS instead.

i really hope so man. i hope 3300000 isnt the new norm for this coin

Bonne idée. it's the best of both worlds.

Here's the chart.

Breeze wallet when

I'll be holding to the top, release and reemerge at the dip

The top is $9

Stop trying to sell your fucking bags.

Eh, my meme lines put a little over 8 as the "support", and even then I'd say it's bound do dip farther than that.

Yeah it's gonna a moon, right after it takes a trip backwards through the center of the earth. Hope you have molten hands, you're gonna need them bagholders.

you really think this

it will dip further, then re-surge.

The price is being driven down by whales constantly so they can load up at a lower price. I've been watching it for days now. Every time it stops moving they will drop 10-20 btc walls down a few places from the top to cause people to panic sell. They try not to sell the walls so when people start buying they pull the walls until the upward momentum stops and then throw them down again to trigger the panic selling. This coin is going to moon but not until they stop manipulating it or people push though the walls. Stratis just hired twice the number of developers and are investing 20 million into development and marketing. They are also going to have a stratis market added to bitrex in the near future. This coin will easily reach $100 in the next six months. It's the 7th biggest alt coin and things are just getting started.

desu I made a pretty penny following the bot pattern, cca 30000 sats profit per cycle per coin

Invested $5000 in this.
You're not bullshitting, are ya?

I like strat, but when there's obvious pumps such as DBG happening, how can you possibly give up 30% daily gains to hold the STRAT bag. Makes no sense to me.

tfw i just realised that the numbers on my visa card are no longer visible.

where's best place to buy bitcoin with paypal?

It went 10000x already.
Do you expect it to perform another 1000x?
probably not.
So why not go for something that can

So these guys will actually set up block chain services for boomers and Gen X'ers like geek squad right?

That's the exact same sentiment people used for ETH. 'Oh it already went up so much, no way it's gonna break $40'

Obviously there's no assurance it's going to happen though

I have $7000 invested myself that I would have already sold if I didn't believe in the project.

it is a fantastic project. i hold a small amount as a future asset.

Anyone watching now?

Here's my tip jar: 19GLNCvXrDr3qkqSG1xEukMAaHkM6ofJjR

Stratis flying right now!

knew this would be the top thread on ehre
go go go sell walls are dead
was actually just about to sell it for a loss before the movement

do not sell this coin faggot, this shit is going to be worth 100$ easily someday

FUCKING
FINALLY

SICK OF THIS HEAVY ASS BAG

ive been a good hodling goy for a week and was getting antsy
another lesson in hodling, youngsters

yeah i recently invested pretty much all my bitcoins into this coin, looking at the charts this morning made me feel sick but there's no way im selling this shit, got about 3.4k coins btw

Don't mean to shill this, but seriously, throw me a bone. It'll make my week to feel appreciated in life.

19GLNCvXrDr3qkqSG1xEukMAaHkM6ofJjR

You'll gonna be rich user! :)

Which P&D group is this from?

get a fucking job and make your own fucking money so you can invest your hard earned money

fuds afriad of that sell wall, oh well will continue hodling

Not a group. Just know how to read charts.

HAHA. FUCKING GOOD ONE M9.

I got in at 0.0037 weeks ago, this has ways to go up. nowhere near ATH

This is my thread, you nigger.

nigga's don't get rich by giving there money away user

Yes. Look at the chart I posted.

Seriously. I have only been wrong twice in my time of trading. I know it's not perfect, but it's better than blind luck and listening to pajeet shills slinging their shit coins here.

Who's the nigger here? You're the one begging for STRAT. I don't care if this is your thread or not

I just bought the dip. Thank you weak handed pajeets. Now we're well on our way back up.

Yeah, jews don't either.

yes, i am a greedy kike indeed

I hope you have strong arms. You have a lot of heavy bag carrying ahead of you.

Plz make me rich STRAT

that pump failed hard lol

Polo lag.

i dont get it

god you're a retard, first you praise STRAT and then you say i'm a bagholder for having STRAT

do you even have any coins?

I talking about trading you fucking dumbass. Long-term hold whatever the fuck you want.

QUESTION!

i got btc on kraken, but theres no strat exchange - if i want the btc on poloniex to buy strat there can i transfer directly from kraken to the polo deposit wallet or do i have to move my btc to a wallet(jaxx in my case) and THEN move it to polo?

I been through the desert on a bag with no name, it felt good to be out of the dip. In the dip, you can't remember your name
cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
la, la, la, la, la la laaa, la, la, la, la

yeah ok but you avoided my question

you can just withdraw your bitcoins from kraken and deposit to poloniex and then buy strat

You can just move it directly to poloniex. I would use bittrex instead though, there's some shady bullshit going on with polo right now.

here we go booois

good to hear that. waiting for bitcoin transactions to be confirmed is no fun

hm I saw the other thread about polo aswell, might aswell buy it on bittrex thanks for the heads up!

i'm making bank on strat, everyday it goes $9-11

every
single
day

buy at 8, sell half at 11, repeat

you fucking what nigger?

everyday for how many days?

0 days

funny because it's only been having a downtrend since last week. it's gonna come back up though soon. prolly tommarow

yup, reminds me of the good old days in bitcoin

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-strat

since the beginning hello? its a reliable fucking yo-yo

It's pumping nicely now. Looks like the whales cant stop it. People are buying right through their walls.

No idea. Each day this place just sounds more and more like the polo troll box.

>0.00360000 12977.01209766 46.71724355

Don't mind me, just a casual 46 BTC sell wall appear at 36k on POLO. Nothing to see here people, move along to other coins...

wonder why

Yeah, it's not like it's a fake wall to drive down the price and as soon as you buy into it, it disappears or anything. Shut up ya little pussy ass bitch.

Is it time?

Because I think it's time

It's time.

to sell? not quite, remember only sell half if you want long term gains

I don't believe you can do that. Once the order is in, it's in bro. Not sure where you're trading lol

ATH will be broken this weekend. Get in now if you haven't.

this is a steady rise
not erratic and meme-induced like the dgb rise earlier (i hold both)

If there a 36 btc wall and and someone buys 4 btc of it, there are still 32 btc left.. What are you saying?

The whales aren't putting anymore walls up

It's beautiful

They are getting rocked if the do. I've been watching it. People are buying huge amounts.

very little resistance even past 385

No there was 46 BTC in the initial wall dude, not 36 lol.

i would say "fuck the whales" because of how long i had to baghold stratis
but realize what they've done
and you know they've done the right thing

There are no significant walls all the way up to 450000. It's moon time baby.

It was an example you retard.

Moving right now, hope you bros are in

sold half at 10.70, will buy at 8.50-9.20 in 14-15 hours time

i love you stratis

DEAR LORD STRATIS PLEASE GIVE US YOUR HOLY GAINS FOR I HAVE BEEN LED INTO TEMPTATION BUT DELIVER US FROM WEAKHANDEDNESS

>He doesn't hold

You fool

Do you store your crystal ball in your ass or what?

Do you know what a sell wall is and how it works? I can help ya if you don't bro np.

i have 1200 strat how bout you?

it happens every day man like clockwork

1300 man

Do you not understand that someone can buy part of the wall and not the whole thing? How long have you been doing this for two days?

>it happens every day man like clockwork
>What happened the last two days will happen every day forever
>t.fudposting faggot

i just sell high and buy dips, so i can accumulate even more, i dont put profits into anything else