check the fucking exchange you lazy shit

yesss. time for some gainz

SIA MOONSUIT READY BOYS

why the fuck it is 560 at poloniex and only 517 at bittrex, fuckkkk

告诉过你了!

Gàosùguò nǐle!

Buy now before its too late.
At least x2

Probably a dip first and then a moon on the weekend, I don't think people will trust the wallets until they stay up for a few days.

Here comes that easy 800+ sats.

I hope you're right. I got balls deep in sia when it went down to 480 sats yesterday.

I honestly don't think Sia is coin you'll want to try and dump, I can see it being worth 10 cents by the end of the year.

Bittrex is catching up to Polo atm, might go up after that

This is going to moon so hard.

Kek wills it senpai

i got 5000 and HELD through the past few days bullshit... did i do good, anons?

You could be selling and buying the dips, but yeah pretty good famalam

siacoin $1

How long do confirmations take, ive moved my SIA to Polo, sitting at 1/6 confirmations for the past hour...

yes now take advantage of arbitrage!!!

Hodling 4400

>tfw poor

By the time my transaction gets confirmed ill be dealing with negative arbitrage...

:(

fucking shit coins, they all promise lighning speed transactions and here i wait 1h+, the fastest transaction i made was using LDOGE took 3 min.

ahh, my sia lucky in polo.

sending some LTC over to bittrex super fast to get more cheap sia

You really think this bitch will take us to the moon

>polo wallet is up
>doesn't even work

fuck polo and fuck white people

BULLSHIT!!!! TEST IT!!!!!
d3c9d9065f2b14750b862e0bddaeb3e592c5914d78771953689c6ebdaceeb305e38a346e1c02

got 1600 in this
So I'm excited I thought it was going to take another month before something happened glad it's on track along with my dgb (small amounts in both but it's a start to my crypto lambo!)

ldoge is the future

FUCK POLONIEX!!!!

They lost my fucking siacoins!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's weird.

I just GAINED a bunch of siacoins!

Thanks poloniex!!!!

are you sure? its just taking a really long time to xfer I think

sent some half an hour ago and its at 1 confirm

I fucking did this BEFORE they disabled wallets.

The hash said "complete", but they never made it to its destination...EVER-- since JUNE FUCKING 2nd!

Good luck. Polo will lose your coins, like they did my 67k coins.

I hope the owner of that company gets to watch his children die a horrible death by cancer.

Does anyone here hold their SC in the official SIA desktop wallet? I'm not sure if I trust it, it looks pretty shite desu.

Well, it's not as if the wallet isn't going to contain a record of values being sent to it, all of which can be regenerated by a private key. Blockchain technology ensures this record persists. Just write down that private key.

HAHAHA get cucked faggot

TFW no one sent me coins :(

fair point

who created sia-chan anyway? Why is she a goo-girl?

It's safer to store your coins with a desktop wallet because, as mentioned, you have access to the private key. If polo loses your coins you're fucked, but if you store them locally it's always possible to recover them via the private key, even if your computer shits itself.

really thinking about getting my money out while i'm ahead...this coin has been a huge headache and never goes anywhere. Please convince me otherwise.

It's mooning allready...

Buy walls dropping fast!!

Hope you guys are buckled in

are we gonna break this 600 sat buy wall?

I dunno man. I hold a LOT of sia but am kinda settling in for the long haul. Can't really convince myself it's going to shoot up drastically anytime soon

Yes. Absolutely. It's clear that the whales won, and shook everyone with weak hands out of the market.
The bad news on the wallet helped the panic.
People were posting here talking about how they took 30% losses, but were happy to.
I am long-term, but bought more at 480, and am extremely happy.
This coin has a bright future.

This, I think it will be $.10 by winter.

checked

the kek has spoken

I don't know about 10, but .08 isn't crazy.

Maybe with a surge of FOMO it might reach there, and if the team delivers on their promises, or delivers features early, like video streaming.

um.. um.. guys? I think KEK is communicating..

>告诉过你了!
语法不对,gaosu doesn't need the guo to say that it happened. doesn't really need the le either, which should be after the verb not the subject.
告诉你 would be written by a chinaman, anything else was written by a guizi.

Is now a good time to jump in?

Yes. The downtrend has stopped a few days ago. It's going up for the next few weeks.

And long? Like 4 months?

Just lay back and enjoy the ride guys, this truly is one of the more legit coins so I don't even stress when it dips. In this bullish market, I don't see it failing :)

My only regret is that I didn't have enough funds to buy in when it was 500

my only regret is not buying more at 320

I was waiting an entire day to drop below 500 to buy, and did.

Thank God for bad news on something that can be easily fixed.

My only regret is not selling POSW and buying SIA when I could've done it.

And the more I look into what Sia is doing with the actual project, the more I like it.

Before, it was just a shitcoin to trade, but there is some potential, and I am trying out the wallet bonus stuff once I can get the thing synced.

the interaction of devs with the community especially the subreddit is really good. probably the best i've seen

Yeah, after may position yesterday, I am long.

If people go FOMO nuts, I might sell, butt I'm holding for now.

What wallet bonus stuff?

yea, what?

If you put coins in their wallet, you can earn bonus Sia from sharing disk space.

And when you look at the price, the pressure on the price was smart.

Weak hands were weak.

Oh, you mean actually using Sia. That will still be a couple months I think. I think they are focusing on getting enterprise hosts, mineboxes, etc.

Yes, that's absolutely their market, but you can use it now. I'm just experimenting with it.

Price was 485 sats when wallet was fixed. What the fuck you waiting for on the road to 1000+?

I think so dawg?

Volume's getting big. Funny how DGB and SIA both start picking up around the same time

I think $1 is insane. Shoot for $.08. And hope that they release on a good schedule.

189 hard disks also fixed?
pastebin.com/HaUFmW0f

Yeah $1 happens when like Sia overtakes Dropbox or partners with like Google or Amazon...not anytime soon.

i have only 20k should i get more?

BUY BUY BUY

i have only lumen which i could sell to buy more sia, but luman also looks like it will go up..

So I was stagnant for some time and I decided to sell yesterday, and of course, the shit increased in price immediately. I don't want to buy high like a idiot, but why do you guys think? Still worth to buy it?

No memes please

>mfw we are following DGB
fells good mane

If you can stop yourself from selling it, definitely. Sia isn't a coin that you have to worry about bagholding IMO, it's not a matter of if it will rise, but when.

Thing is, do you think it will dip to 530 again? I hate when I buy when it's high and then, it drops soon after.

I'd say like 550-560

DGB just lost the Citibank competition

I'm surprised it hasn't crashed harder. I guess whales didn't care, or their response is delayed

The final announcement is in July, stop FUDding!
DGB didn't loose anything yet...

Started at $300 few weeks ago. Bittrex only, no scamcoin meme exchanges.

Got into SIA at 250. Let's see what it do.

Will wait for the dip, If it moons I'm gonna kill myself.

I got in at that level, and then again yesterday at 500. Looking good.

there won't be a dip to 550 anytime soon. because the target is 900+ end of the next week.

i hope so, i bought at 600 .. my first ath buy. fuck me

I'm not gonna lie, I've got full blown aids for Siacoin. But to say it can't/won't dip to 550 is absurd. I would say under 500 is pretty unlikely, but 550 is certainly possible in a quick and large dump by some whale, immediately jumping back up right after. If you want to buy low, just buy a little now and put the rest of what you want @ a buy order ~550-560.

but could be str8 to saturn from here too.

ATH was around 740 SATS

lambo here i come

Do you think it can get to 900 at the end of this weekend?

> its habbening

see you faggots at the lambo dealership

Honestly fuck the desktop UI. Not sure if this was my fault, if I somehow got the wrong seed or something, but its very buggy and I have managed to lose all my Sia. In addition, it always crashes, or doesn't load, or requires some command line bullshit for it to work properly. Finally, I've read dozens of people on the forums saying the same thing, they lost all their coins etc.

thats good. less coins = more value for the rest

Yeah, it's not great, but they are steadily improving it.

Your not buying today's product, but the potential

I'm happy they had the wallet problems, as I was able to buy lower.

Pray for more bad news, Anons.