I feel so fucking bad

every time i sell a coin because i think its fucking done it goes rocketeer mode. fuck me boys, i think im out of this shit i suck at it

stop selling and get your shit together, we all make mistakes but only the wise ones learn from them and keep going

Post the graph. I'll try to use my TA powers to tell you if you did good or not.

That is why I never sell.

Result = every coin in green, minimum profit on NXT is 40% others are over 100%.

The cost of learning

whale here
when the weak-hand selloff threshold reaches 9000 the rocket is ready for takeoff

Don't go, we need you to make us money

Dude if you're making a profit then why would you be out? Who cares if you missed out a bit.

dont go OP just hodl this

trust me theres like a competition or something lol

im fuckin bad at hodling this shit. every time i hold for like 2 weeks and nothing happens, the fucking day i sell it goes rocketeer mode. and im not making a profit anymore, and i dont have much available money thats why i feel like shit, thanks for your tips anyways g uys

it seems like you only made 150% gains this week user. That's too bad but now you're wiser and will be able to make better decisions

just buy when volume is increasing

You need to focus on profiting then. Shift your strategy to buying things with a low or rapidly decreasing sell wall, and then sell when you get a profit.
After a (potentially long) while then you should focus on timing when the peak after the sell wall is busted will be and holding till then.

It's a strategy that's essentially a guaranteed profit and it encourages you not to hold shit so it's perfect for you, though your gains may be smaller than expected.

>anyone makes 150% gains in a week
AHhaHAhahhaAAAAAa

aight thanks, you guys have any apps or something that send me a notification for stuff like this? cuz i can check a lot when im home but not when im at school or some shit. and I guess ill try trading short term more as well.

Any tips on identifying accumulation phase? Namely seeing changes in volume.

I only have 12,000 DGB op :( And I had to sell all my other coins to even get 12,000.

damn, i had 600 DGB but sold yesterday :/ gratz though ! hope it will go to above 3000 for u man

I mean that's easily possible, but you'd need to get in at a coin randomly that sees a massive pump immediately after.

Just do what I do and get in on pump and dumps and put in some of those profits onto the good coins and hold those. Keep some money to get in on pump and dump moon missions and repeat and you can't lose.

>just predict the future

retard

More like

>just shill on Veeky Forums

im bad at timing that kinda stuff, i think this market just aint for me.

>he thinks whales actually take advice from Veeky Forums

retard

>he thinks whales aren't the ones posting the shill threads

hahaha

no one plays it perfectly. as long as you're in the green you should be happy.

why are no coiners always this funny?

not in the green man :(

Read

Don't sell your whole stack. I like to keep like 10% after in case it really does go off. I'm done with DGB, for example. Got off at 2200 after getting in at 300 sats. I'm keeping 1000 of them though, because fuck it, if it goes to $10 it'll be a nice cruise or something.