Historically what the fuck have these guys done

historically what the fuck have these guys done

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Bend
youtube.com/watch?v=7rFB2Pq19yUalso
courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/30/louisville-woman-charged-prostitution/8527239/
youtube.com/watch?v=vp9p9h4amGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fried Chicken. They have nice horses too.

They produced cage the elephant

elected Rand Paul to the Senate

>furries made him kill the archduke
What did he mean by this?

Bluegrass music.

Had an interesting Civil War, with two state governments at once (one pro-Union, one pro-Confederacy), though by the end of 1862 the state was pretty much under Union control. The western half of the state is more agricultural, the eastern half more mountainous (and part of the Coal Belt, which has seen economic collapse in recent decades but was already among the poorest parts of the country). The collapse of the coal industry has caused political trends as well; the tiny Elliot County had voted Democratic in every single election in its existence (giving landslides to McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis and all) but Trump won 70% of the vote there last year.

There's also this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Bend

>American history

Jackson led a regiment (i think) of soldiers from Kentucky in the Battle of New Orleans, leading to the folk song Hunters of Kentucky
youtube.com/watch?v=7rFB2Pq19yUalso this

this

>I am no more Eozdniw than William Shakespeare was Hamlet.

Holy fuck I cannot stop laughing.

>comparing himself to William Shakespeare
hmm

The first wild west. The first American frontier. I suggest you read up on Daniel Boone, Isaac Shelby and Benjamin Logan. Also, the history of bourbon is pretty fascinating as well.

>fried chicken
>bourbon
>Rand Paul
maybe this is how things should be, maybe states should be this benign

i fucked a whore named jessica rabbit in louisville while staying there for an expo.

also went to godfathers strip club but ran out of money so the women didn't like me.

courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/30/louisville-woman-charged-prostitution/8527239/

I think Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson David were both born in Kentucky.

Coronary heart disease

turtle man

>Bluegrass music.
along with tennessee, virginia and north carolina.
>Jefferson David
lol

Champions of libertarianism

youtube.com/watch?v=vp9p9h4amGg

i know some of the pseudo intellectuals will scoff at him but turtle man has a positive message for the younger viewers who watch him, far more than most of his contemporaries

Daniel Boone... Known as the Turtle to native Americans because he was slow, simple, and easy to catch. There are numerous references to "Boone's Station" in the state now: real estate developments, strip malls, etc. Every one of them has the architecture of a train station. No one questions it. Kentuckians are dense.

Look up Simon Kenton (Butler) too, he was one of the original badasses.

>Ron Paul
>Kentucky
I barely agree with him but I respect him, but we have his slightly retarded son representing us, not him.

Helped legitimize creationism by granting tax money for Ken Ham to build his abomination in Petersburg.

He's from Ohio if I'm not mistaken.

Make decent baseball bats

Hatfield vs McCoy feud

Home to Fort Knox, and Fort Campbell.

Did my basic training at Knox.

Home to Fort Campbell's post office. The other 90% of the base is in Tennessee.

Justified

all history is important, even if you don't find it interesting
I find a lot of american history boring but I would never mock it

>Archduke driving his own car
At least TRY to be accurate

>Liquor
>Redneck fights
>Horse Racing
>College basketball
Thas it mane

50% ky 50% wv

pls post more

>implying bourbon whiskey isn't treasured worldwide.
>implying birthplace of Abraham Lincoln, Cassius Clay, Hunter S Thompson and other world heroes is insignificant.
>implying that Henry Clay isn't one of the most dynamic politicians in US history.
>implying that Kentucky doesnt breeds the best Thoroughbred racehorses in the world for over 150 years. The cornerstone of a billion dollar industry.
>implying that Kentucky doesnt have the best land in the world for growing tobacco and Marijuana.
>implying that millions of chinese arent addicted to Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Nice one OP

General Jackson led a rowdy bunch of wild Kentucky boys whipped those filthy British cocksuckers