Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>catholic is spelt wrong
This happens a lot with these infograms. I know it isn't an inability to spell simple words (inb4 trolls)

I wanna know more about the early action francaise. Any other syndicalist movements?

>not absolute monarchy

Catholics aren't Christian

Is that a bad thing?

Yes
Don't be Catholic, be Christian

t. protestancuck

Hitler was a terrible leader whose only real talent lay in rabble-rousing speeches. Even modern naziboos accept this, though they go on to claim that having an incompetent leader fucking up the Eastern front is somehow desirable.

Lets be honest here, christianity is a religion designed for cucks and clinging to it will mean certain destruction of the western culture and values.

t. Protestants

Really makes you think that every cancerous Christian sect nowadays comes out of Protestantism.

You have snake biting shit, talking in tongue (gibberish), and fucking Mormonism. Yet you try to accuse Catholics as being not Christians.

It's the same thing, there is only one holy Catholic Church.

Hitler was Christian. Only Himmler was pagan.

The church was organized after the American Revolution, when it became separate from the Church of England, whose clergy are required to swear allegiance to the British monarch as Supreme Governor of the Church of England. The Episcopal Church describes itself as "Protestant, yet Catholic".[8] The Episcopal Church is an apostolic church, tracing its bishops back to the apostles via holy orders. The Book of Common Prayer (BCP), a collection of traditional rites, blessings, liturgies, and prayers used throughout the Anglican Communion, is central to Episcopal worship.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episcopal_Church_(United_States)

whats the difference?

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

>communion of saints
We are to worship our Creator not the created.

Congrats that you believe in something. Doesn't make it true. Doesn't even make it important. Thought this was for historical discussions not that you want to put your head in a box and follow an abusive thought process

>National syndicalism influenced fascism
>Fascism influenced nazism
Really fires up your neurons senpai

basically nazism is fascism, but fascism isn't nazism

Kill yourself amerilard