Great News!

Our Veeky Forums delegate has reached the 53rd Spot!

So just a reminder, if you own ARK, vote for the delegate "biz".

Once we have gotten him to 51, we all win.

Reference thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool
blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
explorer.ark.io/tx/2f5ce179563a5aee98803aaad1b44f5b118348628db3bf08d44218d57554548e
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
discord.gg/hVqHFat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you may be voting for the node that I set up, but this delegate isn't my delegate, it's OUR delegate. I couldn't have achieved any of this without our amazing Veeky Forumsness men. We're really are gonna make it this time senpai.

P.S. check out the proposal on the Ark forums
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool

Fucking based
I 'm trying to get some more ARK so far 220 in the wallet

how much will I win by doing this?

Kek sure faggot

Get it on other sites as well?

How do I get in on this? i have 9k ark waht do

our current thread is here (it was in this thread's OP dude c'mon open your eyes)

poop dollar

How much does it cost to vote? And how much time is left?

im new to ark, how does this make money?
how much is payout if i'll invest 100$ and this thing goes as planned?

The way it works is we have get our delegate to start forging, and everyone who voted for him reaps the rewards. 400 tokens will be dispersed per day and spread amongst all voters, so you stand to make gains by making more coins, which will inevitably rise in value.

uh, do you mind explaining these delegates and where the coins come from?
more coins on OP's thing, more I get them per day?

Glad to be on this boat with you guys! We are gonna make it to 51 before this weekend!

bumb

>tfw the biz delegation takes 51st

Bought a handful more ARK last night to add to the pool. Not a whole lot and my timing ended up being fucking terrible, but it all adds up

i just bought 270 more arks to get to 1000, going to vote for BIZ ones i got them in my wallet.

This just became a long term hold

voting never ends, it costs 1 ark to vote and it doesnt get collected by anyone involved in the biz pool its just the fee for voting. the amount of ark you hold in the client is the weight of your vote. the more weight you have the more you get paid in the weekly Ark payout.

We have raised $338,375 worth of crypto in under 3 days. This pays everyone who votes with ark in their wallet. You risk pretty much nothing by doing this.

Active thread with links and help and shit

Read up

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

I'll be adding another 9k to the pool tomorrow, once I get my next payout from my current delegate tomorrow.

this is truly the power of autism

Isn't it glorious?

Reminder that you're voting for a technologically inept NEET that is running the payouts manually through Windows in his mom's basement instead of using a proper cronjob through AWS or some other VPS.

Get your shit together Veeky Forums.

Fine, if he proves to be inept, we'll move votes. I'm going to give him a chance though. That's why this system is awesome. Sorry about your missed opportunity to funnel more ARK into your private wallets heliohash.

wait, If I vote this from 1000 wallets with balance of 1, would it make way more money than voting from one wallet with 1000A?

No less. You vote and the balance then determines the weight.

explorer.ark.io/tx/2f5ce179563a5aee98803aaad1b44f5b118348628db3bf08d44218d57554548e

Give him a chance dude. He seems like a good guy, and if he turns out to be incompetent then just change your vote.

I never said he was bad. He's just not the right person to trust with distributing votes because he can't into computers.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
We'd be beating the best of these rates but this gives you an idea.

Which makes him personally ideal for me because he's going to have to bust ass and be proficient - also since he's new and has a chance to make some cash, I think he'll put a lot of work into it and getting it right, instead of veterans and pools.

He may screw the pooch - but if he runs off, he lost his ticket.

You didn't take the initiative, better someone slightly worse with computers that takes initiative than a lazy Stallman.

he is completely dependent on us, not the other way around. if he fucks up, we pull out. it's that simple. he will do whatever he needs to keep us

If I add more Ark to my wallet after I voted, do I need to revote to establish that I have a greater share of Ark in our delegate system, and therefore earn more profit based off that?

No, your weight is dynamic so whenever you add/remove ark from your wallet your voting weight changes accordingly.

I have a thousand ark lying around, where do I go and what do I do?

reply to me in the other thread faggot

Good to know, thanks for the reply

first go to ark.io, download the client, make an account write down your password, then send ur 1000 ark to the client address, then go to voting, click add delegate type biz, ok, then vote, voting costs 1 ARK, the rest stays with you.

How much more ark we need? I only have like 700.

thanks you two ... am doing this right now

We're almost top 51 lad. After that it's literally free money assuring us of more free money to come. Digits will confirm.

we need like 450k more ark to get spot 51...unless another high roller takes pity on us I don't think we're going to make it guys

>Digits will confirm
>2351666

CON-FUCKING-FIRMED!!1!

LAMBOLAND HERE WE COME

APOLLO COULDNT MAKE IT BUT WE WILL

We're getting over 100k a day not even counting the 100k whale that jumped on board, stop being so impatient.

Where can I see the ranking?

In your Ark wallet, under "Votes" it'll have your wallet address and underneath will be any delegates you voted for.

Okay fags where do I buy ark

bittrex

Bittrex my nigga

It will probably be on Polo soon. It's a really solid project.

good time to buy too.

Also, I'm fairly convinced that we've taken about 100BTC out of exchange circulation in the past 36hours which adds up to about $280K-300k (which also aligns with our delegate).

It's really interesting

checked, oh boy

voted, how can you know who is participating? is there a list or something

Been accumulating for the past 2 days!

Adding to my wallet tonight, already voted for biz.

I'll be buying another £1k soon as I free it from one of the other coins (Zcoin). Hopefully tomorrow. Have 82 currently sat in the pool.

Almost there boys!

how can i see the pool, rankings or how can i even know im in this shit

>we've taken about 100BTC out of exchange circulation in the past 36hours which adds up to about $280K-300k (which also aligns with our delegate).

Does this explain the current dip and valuation of the coin?

That's the rankings
explorer.ark.io/address/AaPN5Sr4duPrwXX3E6smeQ7GfnXNaUPUCq
That's for the delegate, if you go down to voters you can see all the addresses, I believe it's in order of highest volume to lowest. Also in the client under votes, you can click the "open delegate monitor" link.

I hope this coin will take us to the moon instead of us shilling shitcoins. This coin has potential. This is a 2 year HODL. Wont reach masses until 2018 Q1 / Q3.

So, just download something from the internet and install it on my PC and execute it and follow the instructions from an anonymous message board

OH I SEE HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO INFECT MY PC

Do you have any wallets, then?

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING WALLS HOLY SHIT!

If I only have like 30 arks, should I even bother or should I buy more arks first?

first join, then if u can u should buy more!

>lemme send all my arks to the biz delegate wallet
>i will help my bizbrossssss

thankfully the admin is a really fair one... i'm reading too few thanks to him

Have you considered making a discord so we have access to you directly?

>my id
I'm choosing to read is as hot ark and not hot kark

discord.gg/hVqHFat
I ended up making one after another person asked in another thread. Feel free to join, everyone.

Will we have an advantage for voting before its in the 51 delegates, like do we gain more rewards?

>that ID
>those Digits

It's a sign, gonna buy 100 more

No, we only start earning ARK once we're in the top 51. I think once we make it there we'll be able to maintain it though given we already have an established community.

i will count on my waves and 1broker.cc earnings until then

I have never posted on reddit before and do not want refugees from that shit hole but should we advertise it there for the sake of growing larger? They are clansmen of a similar tribe

There's an active Ark subreddit already.

Ark doesn't need shilling, just hold

Can we get this to top 30???

Can we id, fellow arkbros?

We don't want to be in the top 30, that means less dividends for each of us

Mid 40s is perfect

He is here!

He means the delegate

will it drop to 34k sats, I put my order there

it could, its at .00034495 atm, more whaling and it could go down to 33k

I'm going to contribute my puny 500 ARK voting power soon as I have access to my pc. Good luck.

>biz

Alright, I voted. Only own 68 arks though.

I voted with my 1k ARKs, anyone got an ETA on 51?

Could be a couple weeks at the rate we are going at, we have so much in the pool already only have 3 days. If everyone in the pool starts accumulating a little more ARK than we will grow pretty organically. If we can get a whale to vote for our node too we are essentially set.

>19 Arks

>voted in crypto election

Wow we are at 333 voters, that puts the total to everyone having 2400 in their wallet = 800k, very possible. My 1k is coming in next week.

we really need some infographic for dummies. I think a lot people dont get the voting system and just buy 1 ark to vote.... you need ark in your wallet to profit from it (the more the better)

I joined in at 261 back when we were 258. I'm happy to see progress. Still working on my lady, trying to get her to switch one of her hundred ETH to ARK. See you at 51 boys

Bump

I will soon join my 1k ark to this pool after I get paid in the pool that im already voting before biz was created. I want to remind you guys that after we hit the 51th place we dont want too much of additional members. I voted earlier the quarkpool that has also 90%profit returns and at the moment it had around 900k arks voted with a calculated yearly ROI-% of 12 %. Now that pool has almost 1,5million votes and the ROI-% has dropped to 7,92%. So the optimal situation for us to be is in a secured position safely hanging around 900-800k votes without the big whales knowing that our ROI-% with 90% profit return and low amount of votes is higher than their pools.

Also to add that since we are a pool that mostly consists of people with small amount of tokens per voter we should consider real hard about the minimum ark payout and the payout frequence as low amounts of ark payed gets eaten by the 0.1 ark transfer fees.

Thanks for the 1.5! I stayed on topic with the biz vote for us on threads once I voted. I feel great about this!

Just got a nice bump, keep up the good work dudes

We could also set a minimum payout amount to solve that problem.

how much are you guys making from the payouts?

I think we should do weekly and it should be between 3 (I like that one) to 5 ark

Only the top 51 delegates recieve payouts, read the thread

We climbed from the bottom to 53 in a span of 3 days