What do other scholars in the philosophy field think of him...

What do other scholars in the philosophy field think of him? Has their ever been someone who has actually referenced him in scholarly literature.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
defoo.org/niara-modi/
defoo.org/hugh-molyneux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They be jelly.

He's kinda creepy

Can I get a quick rundown?

Yeah the top scholarly journals are full of links to his youtube videos. He's been offered professorships at the top universities in the world, but he's turned them all down so he can keep making his ideas available to emotionally damaged adolescents.

Anarchist or at the very least minarchist that believes spanking is never justified and you should repent for it.
His history and the truth about videos are very well done as he is historian but his more opinionated stuff like saying spanking your child is a death threat because if you were to hit back and keep fighting back then the parents would call the cops and if you fought the cops you would get shot,not only that when he gives people advice he comes off as a cult leader.

another user described this website as "a subtler version of Gene Ray's Time Cube"

defoo.org/stefan-molyneux/
defoo.org/inner-circle/
defoo.org/niara-modi/
defoo.org/hugh-molyneux/

>What do other scholars in the philosophy field think of him?

They don't, by and large.

> Has their ever been someone who has actually referenced him in scholarly literature.

Not that I'm aware of.

He has written several books, too

>scholar
rofl

You literally cannot have capitalism without the state, there's no one to protect property rights and people violate the NAP all the time, you by yourself can't defend it because you'll have to sleep some time

That's right, every decent university philosophy course has his self-published books on the syllabus.

You literally cannot have capitalism WITH a state you dumdum

Not to mention that ownership of property is really an idea, a recognized relationship that you have to a particular object or service. You can theoretically stand at a boundary of land with a shotgun and try to kill anyone who goes on it without your permission, but how do you use physical force to protect your futures interest in a company?

You can. You must. You will.

I doubt I could trust my child slaves with guns to protect my property while I sleep

typical molymeme cult zombie, can't even address the point made

Gee, then explain why does reality let's me have both capitalism and state?

I recommend anyone thinking of taking him seriously to read his book "Universally preferable behavior". It's a fucking joke.

>spanking is never justified
Molyneux's reasoning sounds retarded, but you really shouldn't spank your child. It has no proven long term benefits, and plenty of disadvantages. What are you, a nigger?

Stefan is cute, CUTE!

Not him. But Jordan Peterson's stuff has been cited. DJP is GOAT

Can some hisanon make a a chart or map of the popular philosophy/political channels and where they in terms of ideology (I.e. Molyneux, Sargon of Akkad, Black Pigeon Speaks, Styxenhammer666, etc.)

Who /refuses to buy into the YouTube politics craze/ here and still actually reads?

Seems like everyone and their mother has some chucklefuck on YouTube covering whatever political niche they belong to doing all their thinking for them

There is literally nothing wrong with watching Youtube political chucklefucks for entertainment, no one but actual children lets other people "do the thinking for them"