Do you believe that genocide ?

How can u say that there was killed 1,6 millon Armenian killed when all sources say average 1.2 millon armenian lived that time ?

They kill some of them twice ?

Let's discuss.

I belive holocaoust because there are proofs.

But armenian genocide ?

None.

Turkey open it's archives.
Russia opens too.
But armenia ?
No...

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/04ISTANBUL1074_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Mehmet

I thought that most historians don't believe that Armenian """""genocide""""" happened.

t. Armen Avetisyan

Please serious discussion, no mehmets or butthurt diasporas.
What does knowledge say?
I know that france is pushing turkey with armenian genocide but turkey has offered both france and armenia to go through archices while all agree armenia disagrees

picture no.1

Truth:The image is originally a painting of the Russian Painter Vasily Vasilyevich Vereshchagin. The Apotheosis of War, 1871. The image has nothing to do with 1915 and the Armenian question

>muh archives

show continues guys, dont be ignorant...

picture of "unarmed" armenians...

continue ? ok.

no words ? exactly...

/his is playing 3 monkey now...

Ataturk. Our great leader.

Armenians at the time were not living just in Armenia or just the Ottoman Empire you moron.

The Ottoman army entered the entire Caucasus Region in 1917-1918 so all of the censuses have to be added up.

You do realize that posting some anecdotal pictures doesnt prove that the whole fucking Armenian genocide didnt happen right?

There's sources and proof all over the place. You'd literally have to be retarded to not get that.

>Do you believe that genocide?
No, it's false as the holocaust

I correctly identified you as a Turk, didn't I.
Turks denying the Armenian genocide are as ridiculous as Brits stating firebombing German cities was a good idea or Germans claiming the holocaust didn't happen. No amount of meme pictures will change that.

Nothing wrong with burning down enemy cities during a world war desu. Only thing wrong that Brits do is to bitch about muh London blitz while posting pics of bomber Harris.

>How can u say that there was killed 1,6 millon Armenian killed when all sources say average 1.2 millon armenian lived that time?
>I belive holocaoust because there are proofs.
And yet you are literally repeating the same retarded non arguments that neonazis say.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/04ISTANBUL1074_a.html

>According to Sabanci University Professor Halil Berktay, there were two serious efforts to "purge" the archives of any incriminating documents on the Armenian question. The first took place in 1918, presumably before the Allied forces occupied Istanbul

they don't believe in holodomor either

>Professor Halil Berktay
into Trash it goes

this is just funny, actually real ? ofc not.

Because there is NOT. Let’s start. Take your coffee and relax.

Maybe because it's NOT clear, is it a ethnic cleaning, or maybe that was just war conditions? The statement that 'Turks don't even know.'

We KNOW what happened. Let me tell you extremely simply from the Turkish side.

First. Most of the Western-Pro-Armenian people don't even know Armenians in Ottoman called 'millet-i sadıka', 'the most loyal community to

the government', and in Ottoman art and engineering they also played a important role. I still listen Ottoman music, made by Armenians and

Turks together. Armenians even have some special status in comparison with other non-Muslim majorities, they have a large extent on taxation,

or exemption from military service, etc.

Ottoman was middle age's United States of America. Lots of majorities, minorities, working for the same country and they WERE happy, that's

why Ottoman Empire was so strong. You can check the Ottoman archives for it, they are open in Turkey, you can reach easily to the infos about

Armenian-Ottoman relations. As a detail, I don't think a regular person can reach Armenian historical archives. It's just not possible. Okay,

continue.

>You can check the Ottoman archives for it, they are open in Turkey,
They have been purged. Stop spreading you propaganda.