What are your thoughts on the esperanto language?

What are your thoughts on the esperanto language?

Gay and a Jewish globalist conspiracy to kill European culture

Useless, English is already easy-to-learn combination of multiple languages.

I got really excited when I learned about it when I was like 13 then subsequently became extremely dissaspointed when I realized no one actually uses it in any real capacity.

Sounds atrocious.

I had a similar experience when I was 13 or 14.

I got into an early college program in high school and had to go to summer school in order to prepare for it, my teacher just randomly told me to present a report about it to the class the next day so I researched it and actually thought the concept was pretty dope.

Turns out my teacher didn't actually expect me to do the work because nobody else was doing there's, but that's beside the point.

These days I think the concept is kind of retarded because language is just something that's extremely hard to invent in a sterile capacity like that, but at the time it seemed really novel and cool.

This. English is already entry-level as fuck and yuo cn stil undrstand it if yuor shit at it n mangle it completly

Fake language created by jews

It is literally a Jewish ploy.

I wish it was more common.

Good and noble idea in theory but pointless and unnecessary

>take all worst parts of major european languages
>mash them together in autism fueled linguistic goatsee
>be surprised when no one uses your meme language

Great idea, but I dislike it because it sounds and look bad.

Auxlangs are gay.

It sounds too fruity with all the "-oj" endings to words.

Esperanto is a great idea that would make the world a better place. Shame that English got there first.

I'll ignore your /pol/ness and ask you. How is English not doing that? As a non-european I look at Europe and I see more and more Europeans getting Americanized. One big example is Germany. Try finding a band that sings in German.

Whats wrong with english and how would esperanto be better?

Because it's not neutral. It gives the advantage to native English speakers. Of course, you may argue that Esperanto is also biased towards Europeans, but at least is no country's official language.

It is doing it. Geopolitics and America being the sole superpower come into play however. Esperanto is just cultural Marxism for the sake of it.

Esperanto does give hegemony to any one culture, although it obviously is very Eurocentric by only involving Romance, Germanic, and Greek roots

You serious? I know people from Eastern Europe that obviously don't have English as their first language and they speak it and write it better than many Americans and British.

English is easy as fuck.

Biggest problem with English is how a word is written and how it is pronounced can be quite bit different from each other but other than that it is pretty easy.

t. non-native speaker

>want to make a universal language
>make a mishmash of three language families from a single continent
What were they thinking

>English is easy as fuck.
Agree, but this is not meaning it's bad

Agreed, but non-native speakers are easier to understand than the fucking Scottish at times.

Never said it was. The simpler a language is, the better it is. Not saying we should go full newspeak, English developed well on its own.

There's ebonics, but if you speak it around me, you'll make me go demonic.

Gives an unfair advantage to romance speakers. Lojban shall rule the Earth

It's a jewish plot just like communism

>everything remotely connected to a Jewish person must be evil

niiiiice

>non-native speakers are easier to understand than the fucking Scottish at times
Ah tak wile horrance wae tha ma fere. Thair's nocht meikle mair eise tae ken as a Scots dictioun.