Ship an army of African muslims to Spain and encourage them to rape civilians in Madrid

>Ship an army of African muslims to Spain and encourage them to rape civilians in Madrid
>Describe the oldest cultural/linguistic group in Europe as a "cancer" and drive it to the verge of extinction
>Intentionally bring raccoons to Europe and fuck up the ecosystem
>Bomb the fuck out of Britain and Malta, causing catastrophic destruction of heritage
>Destroy Warsaw and order the destruction of Paris

>Eight decades later
>Autistic shitposters glorify fascism on the basis of "muh European heritage"

I can't even describe fascists as retarded because most retards are well-meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany#Ottoman_Turkish_migration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Describe the oldest cultural/linguistic group in Europe as a "cancer" and drive it to the verge of extinction
Who? Greeks?

I think he means ((((Jews)))

>Franco
>Fascist

You don't even know what you're shitposting about, ignoramus.

Imagine how bad things are in Europe now that people are starting to find fascism appealing. Like France being 20% African for example.

Really crunches your cashews, doesn't it?

I believe he is talking about (((Basques)))

>its a leftypol spreads their "alternative facts" episode
>it's a re-run

I suspect he is referring to (((Esperanto speakers)))

First point was done under the supervision of- and using equipment provided by- Germany and Italy

Okay? The Syrian rebels are trained and using equipment provided by the US government, does that make FSA an army of democratic republicans?

How about when the Nazis aided Finland in the Continuation war? Was WW2 Finland fascist?

You are autistic.

I have a hunch he means (((Serbs)))

>>Bomb the fuck out of Britain and Malta, causing catastrophic destruction of heritage
>british heritage
Lmao

In 40% sure he means Basques

>France being 20% African

That is absolutely not true, by the way.

It's one of those ironies of history that fascists, who supposedly love European culture, are so destructive to it, while communists, who supposedly hate it, have preserved most of it so well.

I know, right? It's probably more.

Even if it was true it's not a big deal right, one world one people only bigots disagree :^)

If the fascists won the rest of the Planet would now be sucking European dick and begging for our cum.

So, regardless of it all, they are still the ones who should have won.

because like you described, it's edgy. Veeky Forums has always wanted to see the world just burn

you're right, france is probably 99.9% african

This. We're all one race.

Except for white people, who should be shunned and disenfranchised.

Europe is not its culture, its political institutions or even its history. Europe is the white race.

And right now the white race faces extinction if it doesn't harden its heart and start fighting for itself. Fascism is the only ideology that can make Europeans do that, no one will ever sank the boats in the name of liberal democracy or feminism.

>He believe that France has taken several millions of rapefugees just like Germany

We're not you yet, Hans

But we will soon become like you if nothing is done tho

>And right now the white race faces extinction

Good riddance. White people aren't going to do shit, and if they do it will be too late.

It makes Franco a fascist proxy at the very least, and he's still a figure that modern-day internet neo-fascists circlejerk over

>Europe's demographic problems started in 2015
"no"

>this is what SJWs actually believe
Lmao

Pic related is the percentage of French babies who are tested for sickle-cell anemia. Only babies with two non-white parents are tested.

>I know, right? It's probably more.

No, it's much less. France doesn't track race demographics but they do track births, and only about 6% of babies are born to non-European parents.

It started in the 60' for most of Europe, and the 90' for Northern Europe

Except for Germany were it started in the EARLY 1800 ! For example when we conquered Alsace Lorraine it was already filled with Turks
With the establishment of the Kingdom of Prussia in 1701, Turkish people continued to enter the German lands as soldiers employed by the Prussian kings.[25] Historical records show that this was particularly evident with the expansion of Prussia in the mid-18th century. For example, in 1731, the Duke of Kurland presented twenty Turkish guardsmen to King Frederick William I, and at one time, about 1,000 Muslim soldiers are said to have served in the Prussian cavalry.[26] The Prussian king’s fascination with the enlightenment was reflected in their consideration for the religious concerns of their Muslim troops. By 1740 Frederick the Great stated that:
Berlin's Turkish cemetery alongside an Ottoman style mosque, which was built in 1863.[26]

"All religions are just as good as each other, as long as the people who practice them are honest, and even if Turks and heathens came and wanted to populate this country, then we would build mosques and temples for them".[28]

By 1763 an Ottoman legation existed at the Prussian court in Berlin. Its third envoy, Ali Aziz Efendi, died in 1798 which led to the establishment of the first Muslim cemetery in Germany.[29] However, several decades later, there was a need for another cemetery, as well as a mosque, and the Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz I was given permission to patronize a mosque in Berlin in 1866.[25][26]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Germany#Ottoman_Turkish_migration

"no"

Franco was backed by the Fascist regimes because he, like them, was explicitly anti-communist.

Now, I know today's antifa shitbirds like to use the term "Fascist" to describe any anti-communist regime, but normal people still recognize that words have definitions that we can't just change whenever we feel like.

Franco was a conservative military dictator, not a Fascist. If you want to emphasize his similarity to the German and Italian regimes (which is not all that great), at least do as Aristotle Kallis does and use the phrase "Para-Fascist".

I don't really give a shit what /pol/ likes, that has no bearing on how we should think about a historical regime whose existence never coincided with that of the internet, let alone /pol/.

>a few dozen Turks here and there and their ambassadors is comparable to 2 million Turks living in Germany today

>It's one of those ironies of history that fascists, who supposedly love European culture, are so destructive to it, while communists, who supposedly hate it, have preserved most of it so well.

That's true of of right and left wingers in general, actually. Right wingers proclaim western superiority while trying to destroy the things that actually make it superior. Whereas left wingers celebrate those things but seek to subjugate themselves to those without them. Both stupid.

>2 million Turks

More like between 5-12 millions

>2 million Turks
i think you mean 22 million

>It makes Franco a fascist proxy at the very least, and he's still a figure that modern-day internet neo-fascists circlejerk over

>Bomb the fuck out of Britain

How is this even bad.
Anglos and germans should be wiped off the face of the earth desu.

Fascist "destroyed" Europe only so much as communist Russia and the liberal internationalist west waged was on them. They didn't do anything out of the norm of history.

Now liberals and commies are the first to take europhobia and make it sacred doctrine.

>>Intentionally bring raccoons to Europe and fuck up the ecosystem
this one is hilarious
absolute madmen

really though what is this chart supposed to be
if this is nonwhite births, this is genuinely horrifying

>Germany
>Fascist

gtfo

>national anthem mentions impure blood

top kek

FSA is an army of mostly democratic republicans though

Not to mention

>Hate commies despite being close ideological cousins

>2 million Turks
I think you mean 2 billion

>That's true of of right and left wingers in general, actually. Right wingers proclaim western superiority while trying to destroy the things that actually make it superior. Whereas left wingers celebrate those things but seek to subjugate themselves to those without them. Both stupid.
This.

Real liberalism/libertarianism/minarchy are the only acceptable ideologies for a true westerner. Fascists, commies, conservatives, progressives? All cancer and antithetical to the nature of European culture.

>no one will ever sank the boats in the name of liberal democracy
Trump will.

Educate me on his differences please? I've only ever heard him referred to as a fascist. My grasp of this period of European history is shamefully poor.

>They didn't do anything out of the norm of history.
Historical norm is periodic genocide and mass destruction, yes.

Children born with both parents from the Antilles, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa are at risk of sickle-cell anomia, so they are tested for it.

This is the percentage of children tested, ie, the percentage of children with both parents from the Third World origins.

Notice that mixed children are not tested, so the number of non-white births is actually higher than that.

France, and Europe is general is fucked. There won't be any race war, how can a bunch of old fucks, which is what all white people will become in a few decades, can fight young and healthy brown and black alpha males?

jesus fucking christ
france is completely fucked
i have hope for some other european countries but not france
where's that graph that shows them as percentagewise the least white country in europe (besides russia)? someone has to have it.

Fascist are retarded, water is wet nothing new to see here

This is like using a picture of an nba team to say all americans are niggers...

>Spacenoids
>superior race
Lmao

>he gets his information from charts on the internet. He can't remember papers, authors, or methodologies because he is scientifically illiterate.

>He believes in race theories

wheh

>>Bomb the fuck out of Britain
wtf im a fascist now.

>race (((theories)))
what this chart tells me is that non european people have a much higher birthrate in france than non european people, and that if something is not done to get them out of the country, then the trend will continue and european blooded people will become extinct. prove it wrong.

Races, like species to a lesser extent, do not reflect a concrete reality. But they can be useful categories for the generalization necessary to talk about divergent populations of humans.