Blockfolio thread

$11,149.02 USD / 4.00469281 BTC
BTC: 0.28324207
ETH: 22.92519750
XRP: 15617.42424244

Waiting for the ETH and XRP pumps.

Yeah I'm hoping for the same thing might hold long on both of them

Yeah. I've also been holding some XMR recently, too. It has a lot of potential.

can you put blockfolio on your computer. or is an app for phones only?

From what I know its phone only

I trust it. I also see it shilled a lot so more people are likely to get on board

I'm holding strat until I have a 30% loss. I think it could have 1 or 2 more waves in the coming months so I'm holding out for now

And 2btc in MNE.

please elaborate. i'm new to crypto but hold 100 Ł and want to know how things will move

Also have
20,810 Verge
100 NEM
0.34949 DASH
500,000 ESP

I think LTC is still cheap

It's slightly more capable than BTC and security is strong because it's heavily mined.
There are 4x as many Litecoins than Bitcoins so it's not outlandish to expect a price at 1/4th of BTC

Even 1/10th of Bitcoin would still be a huge increase

All Hail King Digi

Balls Deep in DGB.

>There are 4x as many Litecoins than Bitcoins so it's not outlandish to expect a price at 1/4th of BTC
That's not how it works, look at gold and platinum

Damn son, there is a such things as being over diversified

Gold and Platinum are different materials
but Litecoin and Bitcoin are nearly identical, except that LTC has 1 important feature that BTC does not

Literally the only advantage that BTC has over LTC are network effects

This is me

>Not even in SWT.
What kind of investor are you?

I hope that is some dgb shill . If nor ur a fucking retard top kek

kek hey everybody look at this paranoid retard

Do tell why I would be a top kek retard....

Rate. Started with 900 in late April. What coins should I add? Ark?

Where are your eth's? Xmr's? Xrp's ? Diversify or youll suck hard big cock

Posted this in the last one

R8 and H8

> the comparison between gold/silver and crypto is completely fucked

Platinum is a lot rarer than gold and has more uses.

There is no reason gold shouldn be more expensive than platinum but it is because simply "what it is" isn't all that matters. The whole point of my comparison between gold and platinum is precisely the fact of what they physically are not mattering

where do I buy DGB?

Hoping for a DGB moon so I can buy more SWT

Put ~$150-200 in ARK and hold forever

>buying the peak

ark is literally my retirement
i'm putting half of every paycheck in until it hits 2.50 at least

Any comments on this fortune ?

My friend, this is a reflection of my mining experiment in 2013. I mined several coins with my PC and a couple of scrypt asic miners. At one point, it became too difficult, so I sold the miners and consolidated to the coin I thought had the most potential. I have held DGB for 2.5 years and got in at a cost avg of 30sats. This is but a hobby/experiment for me. My real world investments/diversification are in the $100s of thousands of dollars. If I lose everything I have in crypto, its only the cost of electricity for those months I spent mining. No skin off my back.

This was an experiment and it might turn out to be something.

Believe me, my friend. Diversifying youll minimize the risk of losing. Just google it

But whatevs, its ur money

espers is fucked up because blockfolio is shit and doesnt have novaexchange

I regret not putting more on each coin but I'm actually pretty happy with the results. The rising tide has been lifting all boats, and I have no confidence that I am able to foresee which coins will go STRATospheric.

I gotta stop adding coins at some point, SWT doesn't even look that bad or anything but I admit to FUDding a bit in some threads for keks

>tfw the screenshot cut out my VOX retardbags

Oh, I know. That's why my real-world portfolio is diversified to a T. I am not going to argue with anyone. I am just saying this whole thing isn't gonna keep me from eating or sleeping or shelter if it all goes south.

Did you not hear him. He is diversified, he doesn't have 100% in crypto.

How do you guys have so much money?

>age
>career/salary
>how much you've spent on coin

Do tell.

Engineer ($70k/yr for 6 years, stay at home dad now), wife is a pharmacist ($130k+ a year)

Needed to build a PC anyway, so just bought 2 video cards for mining. Literally only spent on electricity required.

How do you sleep at night with all those coins?

What currency is this? I mean the "B"

...you must be new here

Not sure if bait but the "B" is bitcoin.

I have 50 ark. Is that enough for a lambo?

>I have 50 ark. Is that enough for a lambo?
no, buy more

Do not underestimate me, i mean the country badge.
Forget about it i already search and its from thailand

>stay at home dad

w e w

Wait a minute. Explain this. Let's say you went to school for 8 years. You get out of school at the age of 26. You work for 6 years, until you are 32. Then you marry a pharmacist? You've stayed at home for the last 3 years?

I'm not one to judge, I'm a lazy 19 year old college dropout. But I can't imagine having such potential and then only working for 6 years and calling it quits. You don't have to explain if you don't want to, obviously, I'm just curious. Please do answer my other questions(about coins) though.

>Literally only spent on electricity required.

And how much coin has that earned you? What is your balance of coins in USD?

Went to school for 5 years. Met future wife in school. Worked for 6 years. Been at home with kids for just over 6 years.

When we had our first, we were on the other side of the US away from family. Decided to move back. Childcare costs would have eaten most of my paycheck. Decided for me to stay home. Timeline is hard to remember, but that is basically the gist.

For the current value of my coins, look above at the blockfolio with BTC and DGB. It was around $51k

I recently added Waves but I think Ark is the one that's going to take off. Either way I'm holding for at least six months, day trading shitcoins just isn't for me.

51k? For the cost of 2 video cards? I'm calling bullshit.

Also, does it not bother you being a stay at home dad?

Observe, my povertycore holdings

What's to call bullshit? I mined a lot of different coins and consolidated them to DGB in 2014 at an average of 30sats.

Doesn't bother me at all. I made enough money to pay for a wedding and buy a fixer upper house for cash. Also don't feel emasculated either.

btw most of this came from 8K in credit cards.

If you guys are high on ARK and WAVES i suggest giving BLOCK a look. ~$30M cap with absurd potential

You're welcome in advance.

>pay for a wedding
>stay at home dad
>wife makes 60k more than you
>doesn't feel emasculated

Whatever floats your boat. I feel bad for your kids though. Please don't tell me you have any sons.

>What's to call bullshit?

I don't know a lot about coins, but what you're telling me sounds too good to be true.

chill the fuck out dude. Don't hate on the man cuz he cares enough about his kids to quit his job to take care of them

I look about the same, bought in for a test run 5 days ago. Switch SC with FCT, UNIQ, and MAID

So as someone trying to get in on the ground floor here, what's the best way to get up to speed? I considered using the first month or two of browsing this board just to learn, even if I miss a big score, for the sake of not being impatient and stupid. I wanna play the long game here.

Jesus, learn to keep your insecurities to yourself

>21
>NEET
>put $3,000 in ETH when it was $8

Greetings fellow digibros!

Are you joking?

From the other Blockfolio thread Please help me understand this anons, what you are showing is a cryptocurrency management app, meaning that you are constantly trading your cryptos in a day-trade fashion to make some profits? or are you holding it for long periods of time like a real long term investment?

Have you Hodled? if so, thats a pretty sweet improvement.

You're being a real douche for no reason.

Funfact: Nurses frequently say that dying men lament that they spent so much time working instead of being with their family. Being a stay at home dad might not be "manly" in your eyes, but at least his kids will get to spend a lot more time with him than any child raised in a home with two parents working full time (which is now the norm.)

Ok, we both paid for the wedding and the house. It wasn't all me. I was just saying we had earned enough for me to quit my job.

And as far as the video cards, you don't have to believe me, but anyone who was mining in 2013 can tell you it was kinda the beginning of alts and there were new coins coming out daily to choose from. I happened to read the forums and the coin websites. There were mistakes. I hold 145MM Lemoncoins (the original LMC) and a few USDE. But I consolidated a lot of other stuff like Feathercoin and Digital coin and World coin into DGB. Now here I am.

>btw most of this came from 8K in credit cards.
teach me your ways

I did, but I lost a shitton by buying heavily into the POSW meme and ETH mooned again shortly afterwards

I still have $30k and I'm good now but it hurt.

Don't worry about them. People believe what they want and that's ok. I just tell my story the way it is. And right now, my story is on the verge of a breakthrough with my 850k DGB.

I am jealous

>You're being a real douche for no reason.

I really don't even know how to respond to this. If you're that triggered that I have a differing point of view than the guy, that you think it makes me a douche, then maybe we shouldn't talk.
As far as I can tell, the guy hasn't had a problem with anything I've said so far. Maybe try learning to mind your own business? Don't get offended for other people?

>Funfact: Nurses frequently say that dying men lament that they spent so much time working instead of being with their family.

This is a fact?

Good to hear.

Could be either. It is just a snapshot of what we're holding at any given time and the value of the holdings.

Added DGB to replace SIA for now. Will probably consolidate some more but I'm not sure what to get rid of... maybe UBQ? BTC is the other coin not shown in the image.

I didn't take offense to anything. It's usually a surprise to a lot of people. That's ok. My kids enjoy it. My wife and I don't have to worry about who is picking up the kids or who is staying home when they get sick. Besides, mama makes the big bucks as a doctor of pharmacy. I'm making her ass work.

Can i get hacked if i give out my api key?

>I didn't take offense to anything.

I didn't think so. If you're happy then good for you.

You're way too rich to be on Veeky Forums.

What do next?

any thoughts of diversifying it more ?

I'll throw some names out there if you want to look through

Name me 3 to 5 .

Make 250% gain your roof profit. If it is reached , sell 50% hodl 50%
Dont be greedy or youll lose all

Kmd
Sc
Sys

just realized the people posting huge gains on their portfolios are just them adding a transaction

dont believe the memes

Thanks, I think I'm a little confused about how the profits are made in those different ways, at least on Veeky Forums

when all the segwit talk started picking up in april, i guess i had a good feeling and started loading up on LTC from when it was $9-10 each. kept buying from then till coinbase add then slowed down buying, but in the end yea i bought most of it with cards. The crazy part too is even riskier since my Coinbase limits werent baller yet I had to buy the BTC to buy the LTC from big mark up places like coinmama. Now i have baller limits on coinbase but im done dumping money in for now. When LTC moons ill pull out my investment and pay the credit cards off. But id say at this point im safe unless LTC shockingly crashed to $10 my cards are covered.

PS : dont go max out credit cards to buy something already mooned or way up there (DGB cough cough)

Started with $1400 a month ago.
Long holding the BTC / Eth.
Hold the LTC too? It doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Was thinking of selling it and riding some pump & dumps.

Any advice for someone who just got into trading a month ago? Got in at 167 for eth, but not bad roi considering the meager gains that I got from my bank account interest for years.

Am I on the right track considering which coins I'm watching aside from my actual holdings?

Many say that LTC is a good long-term investment... I don't own any but I can see why they would say that. It's faster than Bitcoin and is going to go up along with everything else.

you can do much better than LDOGE and ESP

I'm interested in getting in low SATs and hodling, not looking to pnd. Hard to find a good coin that's that cheap, has a white paper, and reasonable supply.

Advice? I have another 300$ to put in. I also have 50 ARK

U will regret selling ltc if before next week, would be a retarded move

Try an ico like iota.