WHITE MAN COME
ALL THAT GONE
THIS IS SIGN FROM ALLMAKER
WE MUST SACRIFICE NOW

WHITE MAN CAME
ACROSS THE SEA
HE BROUGHT US PAIN
AND MISERY

Redskins are the most handsome race in the world.
>tfw no indian bf

all this /pol/ on this board now

I know right? "Shitler and geobles" guy is my favourite. Same pictures, slightly changed post, same typos, 10 threads a day. What a champ.

I'm watching Avatar right now and you guys are dicks.

I genuinely feel bad for the native Americans.

I sit in the forest and imagine the beautiful and nature tuned people who roamed it. They just wanted peace and bounty for their tribe that they loved.

>*impregnates native women

*scalps you*

*shoves you*
back the fuck off?!?

They only started scalping people after slaughter had begun where I live. In New England, the first settlers and natives lived in relative peace for around 40 years.

There's evidence of people being scalped in the Americans that predates Columbus by centuries. It's cross-cultural.

I'm sure it was preceded by slaughter by the Spanish.

Nevermind.

Well yeah, I said their tribes. They didn't really care about people outside their tribes. Perfectly reasonable to be honest.

He killed our tribe,
he killed our creed,
He took our game
for his own need.

The Algonquians of New England (who spoke the Eastern Algonquian) practiced a seasonal economy. The basic social unit was the village: a few hundred people related by a clan kinship structure. Villages were temporary and mobile. The people moved to locations of greatest natural food supply, often breaking into smaller units or recombining as the circumstances required. This custom resulted in a certain degree of cross-tribal mobility, especially in troubled times.

In warm weather, they constructed light wigwams for portability. Wigwams are a type of hut which usually had buckskin doors. In the winter, they erected the more substantial long houses, in which more than one clan could reside. They cached food supplies in more permanent, semi-subterranean structures.

In the spring, when the fish were spawning, they left the winter camps to build villages at coastal locations and waterfalls. In March, they caught smelt in nets and weirs, moving about in birchbark canoes. In April, they netted alewife, sturgeon and salmon. In May, they caught cod with hook and line in the ocean; and trout, smelt, striped bass and flounder in the estuaries and streams. Putting out to sea, the men hunted whales, porpoises, walruses and seals. The women and children gathered scallops, mussels, clams and crabs, all the basis of menus in New England today.

From April through October, natives hunted migratory birds and their eggs: Canada geese, brant, mourning doves and others. In July and August they gathered strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and nuts. In September, they split into small groups and moved up the streams to the forest. There, the men hunted beaver, caribou, moose and white-tailed deer.

Cont.

In December, when the snows began, the people created larger winter camps in sheltered locations, where they built or reconstructed long houses. February and March were lean times. The tribes in southern New England and other northern latitudes had to rely on cached food. Northerners developed a practice of going hungry for several days at a time. Historians hypothesize that this practice kept the population down, according to Liebig's law. The northerners were food gatherers only.

>you will never live this life

WE FOUGHT HIM HARD
WE FOUGHT HIM WELL
OUT ON THE PLAINS
WE GAVE HIM HELL

I believe native Americans were so beautifull as they mostly followed materichies.
And as we know from nature if the female selects the male counterpart the more beautiful the species becomes over time.
Scinist have found out that the female genpool in Europe is a lot more of variety then the male ones and that most males in Europe are related to each than females.

>And as we know from nature if the female selects the male counterpart the more beautiful the species becomes over time.
We don't know this. Men crave more physically attractive mates than women, women are more likely to choose a mate due to security/wealth.

But many came
too much for Cree,
Oh will we ever
be set freeeeee?

So say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!
Say Geronimo!

*Worships the BBC totem pole*
not even joking desu

>it's a shadow clone
*teleports behind u*
"Gimme cheeks"

*teleports in front you*
>Ya gotta dart dere, bud?

>Matriarchy
>Men do not, by definition, own much wealth.
>Men confer security only as expendable meatbags.

The Aztecs were gearing up to invade North America anyway.

the aztecs power was declining were when Cortes arrived

not all native american tribes were totemist

Lol started reading because I'm bored, I thought that was a woman wtf

well he did say bf in the post

>the aztecs power was declining were when Cortes arrived

sounds amazing

No they weren't. They were just starting as an empire.
I've never heard of such a thing. Source?
They were still focused on conquering Metzitlan, Tlaxcala, Huexotzinco, the Yopi and had a back and forth war with the Purepecha in the west. The chichimecs were north and they rarely engaged them in war. They were seen more as a primitive nomadic people more of a nuissance.

>mangafox

>you will never roam the Rockies as it was before the Europeans came

The Spanish save Amerindian culture by diffusing it with their own. The same can't be said for the anglos who simply destroyed most amerindians and segregated the rest in reservations.

>You will never roam the enormous old growth forest that covered the whole of the European plain before Europeans chopped it all down

Why do Euros hate nature so much?

They destroyed a lot of cultural stuff in the process which would have informed us greatly about them like the books destroyed, theater that was banned, censored literature, art destroyed among other things. But I don't see what this had to do with my post.

I'm getting tired of it. I enjoy getting on /pol/ all the time to screw around and mess with the power of memes, but when I come to Veeky Forums I like to keep mental retardation separate from historical discussion. I want to read debates between two pseudo-historians about Viking armament or rants on communism, not the same "X race is inferior"/what went wrong (Hitler)/why are Slavs stupid/"was it autism (X politician or current day activist)" threads.

The worst one I've seen was a guy complaining how "progressives have revisioned the Civil War to be about slavery."

I wish I could visit Great Britain before it was cleared of its wilderness.