youtube.com/watch?v=V9zW9jlrp9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing important.

Probably an old book or something

An empty room.

The source of isis's power.

A pedophile transformer.

A meteorite. Which is like some Cthulhu mythos shit.

God.

It's empty.
That's quite illustrative for the whole of islam. Aiming your prayers at an empty room.

There's a lot of pigeon poo on its roof as well. Pigeons don't respect Islam

>all these replies
>no one has mentioned Schrodinger's Cat yet

The Millennium Puzzle

What happens when you go inside?

What would happen if a rogue Christian terrorist blew this up? Like someone from Texas goes deep undercover for years and then blows this thing sky high.

What would the realistic non-meme fallout be?

muhammad's prized fingerbox

Probably the hardening and strengthening of radical Islam. Like wtf do you have to gain by agitating non-extremists? You're just justifying the extremist view.

expect all out war, even self proclaimed "moderate" muslim, including me, would all splerg out
t. muslim

When will Muslims let us play on their giant xbone?

It's just a cube dude.

DON'T OPEN IT

Would the shias be angry too?

Would the Sunni and shia finally band together?

Not being iconoclastic right

they would probably rebuilt it again like before

the kaaba was razed many times in the past from the qarmatians to al hallaj and they just rebuilt it again.

also

think of it like the ark of covenant for jews but permanent, its not the building, but what it represent
also cultural (not real) muslims will also be as pissed, think of it like how alt right deusvulters will react if muslims destroy vatican

yes I think, its the most holy site for Shia too
idk if sunni and shia will unite together since Im not ME, shia and sunni in SEA get along just fine though

this

During the Hajj of 930 CE, the Qarmatians (Shi'ites) attacked Mecca, defiled the Zamzam Well with the bodies of pilgrims and stole the Black Stone, taking it to the oasis region of Eastern Arabia known as al-Aḥsāʾ, where it remained until the Abbasids ransomed it in 952 CE.

Kek

>destroy buddhist statues
>nothing happens

Yeah you're totally justified in your chimpouts with your "tu quoque".

What the fuck are you even talking about?

If it get nuked, in which direction are the muslims going to pray ?

Im not justifying that, its wrong thing to do
SEA Muslims didn't destroy Buddhist temples, we preserve them, and Islam here is kinda mixed with Buddhism
Rohingya are different matters, they're migrants from India, and more to do with racial conflict

Some big rock
>Mudslimes unironically worship a rock
That alone is reason to ban them permanently

>and more to do with racial conflict
It's seems to start as an ethnic conflict but, it's growing into an ethno-religious conflict. And from what it seems there's growing hostility to non-Rohingya Muslims in Burma

still towards mecca?

also theres something most people here dont get, when muslims prayed, they prayed in the directions of the kaaba, not praying to the kaaba. it was to unify muslims all around the world in their praying direction.

prior to that the prophet and his companion prayed facing jerusalem.

same place
kaaba marked the first place Adam worship god, the building was built afterward by his descendant as a symbol

yeah,like all conflict, doesn't stop burmese cheap workers coming to Muslim SEA countries (Malaysia, Brunei) though

>SEA Muslims didn't destroy Buddhist temples, we preserve them

Just like ancient Egypt is still around. You destroyed the culture though, but you're good guys, you still keep the temples around. How nice.

Central Asia didn't see much tolerance from the religion of peace. It's almost like Buddhism never existed there.

It's been destroyed and rebuilt plenty of times.

Catholics unironically worship statues, yet they are still here.

even cultural wise we're still closer to Buddhist SEA than to other Muslims, like pic related our women don't even wear hijab
Thats currently changing though with the spread of Wahabism, making everyone become Arab wannabe, even wearing veil in hot weather

>it was to unify muslims all around the world in their praying direction.
So you're saying muslims are da boyz?

>le catholic idolatry meme
Only illiterate people in poor countries do that
Kys

Which is why you shouldn't be in our countries, you worthless pigcock.

too bad :^)

What's the best way to counter wahabism?

Destroy the Saudi's.

Theyre the top oil producer, though luck
Theyll always have funding to spread their terrorist sect around the world, and westerners will do jack because theyre in too deep in the oil business

Make the Saudis' crimes too evident to ignore, replace them with a provisional republic or some shit, then glass Yemen.

three currently popular ways, 1. become fully westernised and liberal, 2. emphasis on non radical, tolerant Islam like Sufism, 3. (cultural) traditionalist stance i.e. like turanist/pagan larper
these three always bit mixed with each other

Wahabist usually prey to poor people who can easily turn fanatic, so proper education should do, or quick solution like

>le poors
Most 9/11 hijackers were college educated from relatively well off families
Extreme idealism also come into play, poverty is just a copout bullshit excuse

>poverty is just a copout bullshit excuse

This a 1000 times.
People ( and especially the Bernfag crowd ) need to seriously quiet this bullshit theory that 'poverty' is why we have ISIS. The implication, of course, that their basic income plan would stop extremism.

Holy shit if this were the case, sub-Sahara Africa would have the most savage terrorist groups on Earth. No such thing. They're to be found in the semi-peripheral Middle East and lavishly wealthy Gulf States.
But please no never ever suggest a culture could be greatly inducing extremism more than another. Muslims are basically prostrating liberals, didn't you know?

just speaking from experience desu , those 9/11 hijacker already come from traditionally wahabi country, unlike other other muslims currently experiencing wahabisation

*other muslims now experiencing radicalisation by wahabis

Ishtar was imprisoned in the cube by Abraham.

Mohammed was possessed by her spirit when he visited the site, which is why Islam is evil and uses the moon as its emblem.

Buddhists have chimped out pretty regularly throughout history.

Not at the level of Near Eastern bullshit.

Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I studied both Far Eastern and Near Eastern history, pal.
It's nowhere near the Near Eastern chimpout level. Shut your liberal fuckhole and go make some profound comparison to your noodle armed friends about the KKK being exactly like ISIS or some some shit.

It would be extremely painful.

What would the fallout be if a radical Muslim terrorist flew a plane into this?

You already do that whenever someone draws your pedo goatfucking genocidal prophet

A table and golden chandeliers. Pre islam statues of gods were kept in there the black stone is also of pre Islamic time it's an meteor of luck.
In the inside god is supposed to reside or something.

More importantly, what would the meme fallout be?

Yet you seriously believe muslims worship a rock? Go suck off a deacon.

Rightful pagan clay, give it BACK!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_as_Moon-god

The cube was used as a house to store pagan idols before Islam. I don't know how Muslims reconcile worshiping something with pagan origins.

>In 2009 anthropologist Gregory Starrett wrote, "a recent survey by the Council for American Islamic Relations reports that as many as 10% of Americans believe Muslims are pagans who worship a moon god or goddess

>moderate muslim
>loves the cube

nope you are not moderate m8

>what they would do if you destroyed the vatican
Literally nothing.

>think of it like how alt right deusvulters will react if muslims destroy vatican

Nothing but vote for more extremist parties as they already do. Also this chimpout thing sounds nice, the west needs to feel the heat again to grow a spine.

Neat!

>Rohingya are different matters, they're migrants from India, and more to do with racial conflict

wrong.

>"expect all out war, even self proclaimed "moderate" muslim, including me, would all splerg out
t. muslim"

t. polack

A metorite.

It struck mecca and caused a huge, but brief boom of visitors. Mohammed (Peace be upon him) rubbed his semitic hands together and realized he could make big bucks on a pilgramage industry.

It's believed that there's still pagan artifacts inside, from pre-islamic arabia.

They say that Abraham built it. So it's not pagan origin

>I am moderate
>I AM FULLY PREPARED TO KILL YOU OVER A FUCKING ROCK

There are no moderate Muslims.

Imagine y'all found a legit shroud of turin (or proved beyond spergy MUH LASHMARKS arguments that the current is real) and some mudslime burned it.

Except by one or another crazy idiot, no one would mobilize a crusade because of that.

That's because christianity is dead desu.

This is a false flag, possibly.

But even if it isn't, the Muslims aren't unique in getting upset over the desecration of religious sites and ancient artifacts.

That they attack people over drawings of Mohammad is somewhat unique, and the violence in response to mere drawings only demonstrates that more of such drawings need to be produced and published. The same is true of any religious group that turns violent in response to mere speech.

But destroying a site or physical artifact is an act of violence, so violence in response is not entirely unwarranted.

So this guy, whether you consider him moderate or not, does sort of have a point.

Not that guy, but the KKK is like ISIS. They use violence against civilians to intimidate people and pursue political ends.

They should be annihilated like ISIS too. If I were president I would covertly classify them as a terrorist group and use whatever means at my disposal (secret service, rogue FBI, military, or CIA agents; basically anyone I can find who can keep it secret for at least a few months) to purge the KKK from my country. I have such hatred for them and their sympathizers. I wouldn't even care that it would be political suicide and result in my imprisonment. I would kill as many of those fuckers as I could and hope that the backlash isn't too bad.

I'm as white as you can be by the way.

>i'm white by the way.
Wow dude so virtuous!

>Holy shit if this were the case, sub-Sahara Africa would have the most savage terrorist groups on Earth. No such thing.
Have you ever heard of boko haram?

>even self proclaimed "moderate" muslim, including me, would all splerg out

youtube.com/watch?v=V9zW9jlrp9I

>sub-Sahara Africa would have the most savage terrorist groups on Earth. No such thing
hooooo boy are you for real??

>I'm as white as you can be
Sure thing, Tyrone.

a mostly-empty room as other anons have said. There are a handful of architectural features, and some ornamanets and "prayer-stations". Also a ladder for roof access.

And that's about it.

there are videos. check youtube.

Cube is place for icons or statues of illahs(gods), composed together they make a Voltron Legendary Defender, oh, sorry, an Allah(Arabic god) Legendary Bomberman

ISIS are actually the good guys, unlike KKK

this guy gets it

Black stone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone

A meteorite i think.

Hashemite return when?

>all out war
muslims can't even defeat the tiny nation of Israel, how are you desert nomads going to defeat NATO?

>the tiny nation of Israel
The nuclear country propped up by large donations from western countries, and who can violate international law with no repercussions? Tiny in size, maybe.

compared to declaring war against every Christian nation in the world, Israel is a much easier target

Another, smaller cube.

Howdy I'm Freyja, how do I do this? I've never been here before :P

underrated

Are there tiny muslims within the cube that pray to the smaller cube?

I'm so lost. This site is so confusing..