The only doge that matters

LiteDoge has the brand power to make it to Bittrex. It's being shilled every minute of every day on Twitter. How many weeks before it 10xs again is up to you. Embrace the litest doge. Let him cometh upon you. For LiteDoge is the one true doge.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LDOGE/
hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where to buy

this shit hasn't had a github commit in over 2 years

beware the P&D

I bought on Cryptopia. There you can buy not only with BTC, but also with LTC and DOGE. Their deposits are fast.

Never approach YoBit.

It's literally perfect already, why fix something that isn't broken?

the devs are still around and it's already perfect. A transaction takes 20s to confirm. Already better than 90% of the coins in the top 100 who think they can make trivial projects useful by making them in the blockchain

Proof of stake
D
O
G
E

C
O
I
N

How much does it pay for staking?
I have 5 Million ldoge.

Just bought in.

I also have 5 million and didn't get any block yet. It's in staking mode for one day

Does nova let me turn BTC into LDOGE? I don't see an option.

I personally bought on Cryptopia, but maybe Nova only has the LDOGE/DOGE market. If so, you'll have to buy DOGE and then spend it on LDOGE.

Yes, but it's not turning BTC into LDOGE, it's buying LDOGE with BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LDOGE/

Great, feels good I was wrong

are you serious the ldoge on yobit is not the same coin, and if i wanted to withdraw from yobit to criptopia i'd lose it all?

Absolutely, LDOGE on YoBit not only cannot be withdrawn, it's more susceptible to dumps (and hence you losing money). Over the past day it was dumped more than in half, I think. Its price is in no way dependent on the price of genuine LDOGE, which is going strong.

tldr; Cryptopia is the way to go

Can't you understand that yobit is a scam... Just don't use this shit. Never.

its bleeding

selling the bags

consider the following, me and a lot of people i know uses DOGE to transfer funds between exchanges as it is the cheapest and a really fast coin. also the price tend to stay somewhat stable. the transaction time of DOGE is around 10 mins. the transaction time for litedoge is 20 seconds?! Im in!! If this coin get established this will be my coin for transering funds between exchanges!

This coin has good potential, since it's proof of stake you can throw it on a cheap ARM computer and have it mining 24/7. So it can have many nodes with minimal power use keeping the network very fast.

neat! do you or any one here know a cheap ARM computer that you can use for this?

its okay, thanks i got out 1:1...

Odroid xu4 is probably the best value, raspberryPi will work but is much slower if you want to use it for anything else.

i just want the cheapest that dont run the fan to loud

Just get one of these with an emmc, raspi is cheaper but has a bunch of irritating limitations.
hardkernel.com/main/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G145457216438

Does anyone actually know the proof of stake percentage of it? Didn't see anything about it on btctalk

Devs are currently working on new features, but their marketing team sucks balls so no one knows about it. Go to the IRC channel and talk to them.

Mentioning marketing, I think they're putting a team together.

thanks!

I'm not entirely sure how it works, I have 2 million ldoge, first parcel mined was 500 ldoge.