$XVG

Roadmap:
1. Whitepaper (ours is a Blackpaper) - DONE
2. Electrum i2p Server/Client - DONE
3. Electrum TOR Server/Client - DONE
4. Produce Electrum Binaries from current client scripts, for ease of use - by end of week, June 9th [Windows clients done, OSX clients near completion]
5. Marketing campaign across multiple crypto services - ONGOING, see below. [Started 1 year ad campaign with Coinomi]
6. i2P/TOR Android Wallets - ~July 2017.
7. Expand Verge Radio to become RadioCrypto, and include in core wallets - Halfway done, Completed by ~ June 26th
8. Add a few features to core wallet, such as coin control, RingCT, update all core wallet libraries like openssl, boost, etc.
8a. New Core Wallet Release - July 2017
9. Start implementing RSK smart contracts [they are in testnet now, ~July 2017]

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.5420
github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So why is the value not rising at this point?

Is this info available officially?

Jew whales keeping price down.

They probably want it to all skyrocket at once.

Bad publicity, whales playing reindeer games

the only reason you wouldnt buy this coin is because you fucking hate money.

Dogedarkdev Official ANN bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365894.5420

>mfw TailsOS adopts Verge

It's a dream

All those who have verge, steady hands. we gonna be rich. this is a dark web currency. Dark web is worth over a billion dollars in transactions we gonna be rich.

Does anyone have any data on Monero and how much it pumped when it was added to AlphaBay?

monero is dead ... VERGE will overtake the anonymous coin space because it is truly anonymous

sneak peak of the website

Source? If you're not an inside source, get this over to @vergeDev on Telegram, he'll probably hire you :D

Because the pumps overvalued it. This was valued just right below 100 a couple weeks ago.

pump and dump shitcoin, what makes verge better than the other 10 privacy focused currencies?

This coin is going to take the fuck off. I know because this coin fucking screams CHA CHANG. and I'm not speaking chinese. but those are the faggots who are gonna use it to evade their government. Better buy in while low, this shit gonna take the fuck offf

>pump and dump shitcoin
>what makes verge better than the other 10 privacy focused currencies?

calls it a shitcoin, but then asks himself why he's calling it a shitcoin.

ignorance at its finest, kiddos.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about

Read the blackpaper you will find out cuck

it right here boys... dont worry, thank me later

github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf

This coin is going to fly us to the moon

THIS is not a drill this coin is gonna go pas the fucking moon tonight , get in while its fucking hot

In at 223 five days ago for half my fucking portfolio. I was dumb and put it all in this piece of shit despite my gut telling me to go with Musiccoin (which is up like 60% since). It's been dragging while the rest of my coins are mooning.

I have iron hands so this will either recover or go to zero, I'm not selling until then but if this shit hits 300 I won't be able to dump fast enough.

Your dumb if you don't hold long term. you gonna lose out bruh, this coin is the next Monreo

I hope so.

It pisses me off though that I got in to this...my mind was screaming to go with Music but I overthought it and was seduced by the crazy gains it was having.

Was Music a PnD or is it still doing well?

have 8k. bought in at 99 sats. waiting on it to rocket further

Blackpaper

really

is the dev 13?

It's been having steady 20% gains for the past few days but I only got in with $40 and put $400 in this. It's been a rough market the past few days for coins so it's been doing well I'd say. I'll probably buy some more once I get some funds.

I could see it tripling in a few weeks.

got memed into buying this shitcoin at 200 sats...have a feeling ill be holding this bag for a few awhile.

Same bro...Cant even day trade because this all of my money is in this shit coin

I got 2.5k at 219 sats, I hope the whales are enjoying my btc

hold lads, youll do alright

if it helps i got 25m at 40sat so its nice to know im dunking on someone

Sounds like a good buy, what colour is your lambo going to be?

honestly thinking of buying more to hodl if it dips below 160 sats.

You clearly have no idea how to make a counter argument.

It wont go below 168 sats. Too big walls

hodl or regret later,,,,, the most geniune post i think ill ever make...

later faggots

ITS HAPPENINGGG BACK TO 200