Tell me about your most iron handed moment

tell me about your most iron handed moment.

ark right now :/

Hodl you biatch look at that support at 33k look at the whale activity volume is fine it's gone up some since I last checked just hodl

Ark its been really manipulated since a day ago, its so easy to ride it but if i were you i just hold and unistall blockfolio for a week

Still holding 850k DGB 2.5 years after getting in at 30sats.

>i panic sold all my ETH @ $3

Wait what was question?

i held bitbean until mooned to 400sats and i didn't even sell
i'm still holding my 30sat bought bitbean

what will top that is i'm still holding posw

MNE I know that once I sell it, This shit will immediately add to the new exchange.

Still holding PoSW.
That was when I learned that iron hands will only make you sink to the bottom.

Waves since a year ago. Bought it when it was 20 cents and I'm still holding the bag.

i'm talking about the times shit wasn't looking so good and the temptation to sell at a loss was very strong.

or maybe just "times when you were very tempted to sell"

>own 1300 eth
>goes to $20
>my life savings is $20k
>my eth stack is $26k
>DAO hack
>plummets to sub $5
>say fuck it and don't sell
>eth at $220
>drops to $120 overnight
>life savings is $30k
>Make $50k/year at work
>lose $120k in one night
>say fuck it and don't sell

Til' Valhalla, bros

This past weak
/thread

Started buying ETH at 13, right at the peak before the dip to 7ish. I just kept buying all the way down and have mostly held since then

see you there friendo

REDD at 5sat.

I only put in $30 and $20 at 7sat, but it was tough. That $50 was one fifth of my portfolio at the time.

I also bought a batch at 15sat, but sold almost all of it for 13sat in a panic because I put in too much of my portfolio in to keep an emotional distance from it.

If you put in something high risk, just put in a tiny amount, or else your hands will get even weaker.

>put $750 in crypto cuz why not
>eventually buy into zcash
>actually making money buying and selling dip
>extra long dip that never stops
>goes down 20%
>hodl until next day and catch 10% off the top before cashing out

man it sucked not being able to trade for a whole day. thats the worst part about hodl. feelin like your stuck. need to put more quarters in the machine.

you value 50 bucks that much? were you in highschool or something? i remember i won a freeroll at a pokersite and those few bucks meant the world to me

tried to sell ETH at 68$ since I bought at 7$ and hadn't checked it in a while, coinbase wouldn't let me

said fuck it and 'quit' crypto

checked back a week later and its at 120

thx coinbase lol

Til Valhalla

Right now holding my only 50$ on mooncoin.
I hate ramen noodles.

it already broke the 33k support

Coinbase wouldn't let me buy once, just as we were breaking 200 for the first time. I took it as a sign and bought a few days later at 140. Sometimes those outages let things calm down and it all works out.

literally the easiest thing to hold for me
it's my #1 altcoin at the moment and I'l riding this like it's nothing, my only regret is that I spent my entire coinbase limit earlier today
I'm about to hit up a bitcoin ATM and buy more

xrp spinners right now

>sold my car (20K)
>put it all into DGB (bought @1500)
>Moons to 2500

ok.

would be too if i didn't buy at 39k

>implying you can sell your car that fast
>implying you can get your funds in that fast
nigga it went from 1400 to 2600 in one night, kys faggot larper

When Trumpcoin mooned to $0.18 per coin then dropped to $0.015 shortly thereafter. Instantly reduced my $10,000 to $800 in the span of a few days. Stayed at that price too, for a few weeks.

Hard times too, considering that I was all in at the time.

Fuck I don't know. I fucked up.

I bought into DASH at 100 and it fell down to 50. That sucked...but I caved at 50 cause I was new.

Since then..maybe holding ETH when it dipped from 200 to 150.

Or MNE when dipping from $11 to $6. Doing that now. It fucking sucks but it's gonna soar when TCS comes out.

Also holding ZEN right now. Fell from 600,000 to 190,000 in like a day. Holy shit that sucked.

D, desu, I want to win the citi competition with you. Got any extras for a poorfag!?

DDeoJheNus51yu3qA16dpp2HP134G9CNdh

>bought 100 ethereum at $10 still hodlin
>Bought 1.5 mil dgb at 145 sats, still hodlin
>Bought 25k ark at $0.45... Hodlin. >Seems to be a trend in my "investing"

Ive been holding Maidsafecoin since 2014, now i have over 400k. Havent sold since. It's almost all the money i have. It went up but everything else blew it out of the water. I bet no one has this feeling. It even drop 50% below ico and i just held.

I mean it dropped 50% bellow ico once, but i just held.

How much did you pay for it in the beginning?

>go balls deep on ripple, the first time I've ever gone in something
>It crashes
>See my gains plummet
>Down over $700 dollars
>It rebounds slightly and now only down 300
>Dive into Zencash
>It crashes
>rinse and repeat

>Still holding 850k DGB 2.5 years after getting in at 30sats.

Really? Nah man. Nah. Thats not stress. If you bought 850k DGB 2.5 years ago tell me the total amount btc you had on it and what the USD value was

about 2 cents each

Holy fuck

Iron hands Awarded.

My whole problem stems from being totally focused on moment to moment and day to day price action.

I've told other people to just buy and hold and literally just go on vacation away from the internet but I haven't brought myself to do it.

It's a very painful honour to have.

The internet is always right there to check the price, it's almost impossible not to check because even if you only bought lets say 20 bucks, you never know when it will moon and it could moon and then go to hell too (aka pump & dump).

Digibyte. I've been holding 20k for a few weeks now. Didn't sell when it hit 2600 on June 3. Still holding.

Like I said in another thread, I just mined a bunch of coins in 2013 and consolidated to DGB in 2014. I needed to build a new PC anyway, so I got a second video card to experiment. The only extra cost was electricity. I don't recall how much extra was on the power bill each month, but I never used any money to buy coins.

Holding something for a very long time that you spent relatively little on is very different from holding something that you spent a whole lot on for just a short time.

Value is relative. Who has stronger hands, someone who bought something super cheap and whose price has risen so much it makes relatively little difference or the person who buys, say, ETH at $260? Or BTC for that matter?

I have a few bucks in Moon coin and I am losing no sleep over it. What I am losing sleep over is nearly everything else I have a lot more riding on.

>
(You)
The internet is always right there to check the price, it's almost impossible not to check because even if you only bought lets say 20 bucks, you never know when it will moon and it could moon and then go to hell too (aka pump & dump).

Yeah, but I mean really go where there is no internet.

I bought DGB at 400 and sold at 800 and I think the only way I held was because I literally went camping in the wilderness over the weekend and set sell target.

My situation is, I know I have weak hands. In that case a stronger brain might help.

>Ive been holding Maidsafecoin since 2014, now i have over 400k. Havent sold since. It's almost all the money i have. It went up but everything else blew it out of the water. I bet no one has this feeling. It even drop 50% below ico and i just held.

The MAID is worth like $220k.

If you bought MAID today for $220k you'd have to have very, very much stronger hands.

This strong hands meme is a misnomer. Theres no context because psychologically, the emotional investment equals the initial capital investment relative to your net worth or wealth.

Thus you can have strong hands holding $20 of MAID or $200k, depending on context. So I'm not sure you win the strong hands award.

I'm looking for someone who's mortgaged their house to buy some tanking shitcoin so they can pay for their cancer treatments

bought dgb there, at around 137 sats

still holding

Well i get what you are saying, but that maid is practically all im worth right now.

hehehe ok. Too bad you had weak hands. Still nice profit.

IK that feel, musiccoin into voxels

goddamn stop falling for the shill

im still holding siacoin

got noko'd a year ago. lost over 50% value (from 6.50 to 1.70). held strong and now we're going international with price targets hitting $80.

May your luck rub off on me. And if it's not luck but something else, than may it rub off on me as well.

Bought $1k worth of bitcoin at $20 on it's way down from $30, bought another $2k at $15 and another k at $10. Watched it drop to $2 and held on to it. Sold my first at $240 to cash out some for 5oz of gold, sold a bunch more at $1200 and lost around 100btc bagholding asic miner and neo & bee.

The mentality of someone who never bought coins, who is sitting on 220k$ of MAID for 2.5 years, and is pretty much their net worth, is not normal.

Thats not strong hands, thats strong autism. And I can see why evolution selected for such a trait.

Have you ever felt the emotion regret?