Did he vanquish communism? No reddit please

Did he vanquish communism? No reddit please

Yes, with help from Gorbachev.

He pursued a policy of confrontation towards the Soviet Union that hastened its demise.

It's worth pointing out that Carter was the one who pulled out of detente and began arming the Mujihadeen, but Reagan followed it up with an arms race and confrontation just about everywhere on the globe.

In the same way that Truman defeated the Nips.

>no Reddit please
I've never actually thought about it, but why do redditors swarm Raegan threads worse than pol swarms a Judaism thread

With nukes?

He played a small part, but really no more than any other American President and far less than actors within the USSR like Gorbachev

No more USSR =/= vanquished communism

China, Cuba, etc are still around.

>He played a small part
It's obvious he didn't kill communism singlehandedly but that is delusional.

>China
>communism
Get a load of this guy.

>small part

C'mon now son

Not really, no.

>How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

He brought the heat desu

ebin :DDDDDD

Denying/being blatantly false regarding current/historical events on a history board isn't a very good idea if you don't want to look like a retard.

What? China has billionaires out the ass while many of the workers don't even have toilets to use and have to shit in a hole in the floor. There isn't an ounce of Marxism in China and I'm not sure there ever was.

>overawing someone until they literally fall over dead

it was an interesting conclusion to the whole affair

Very poor b8

Then by all means refute my point with something more substantial than "very poor b8".

I'm not going to argue with a no true communist retard, why don't you go read about who Mao was

Mao has been dead for a long time.
>thinks a communist country has billionaires who have made their fortunes from private finances while the workers have no power
I'm not defending communism and actually consider it to be one of humanity's worst ideas but you are kidding yourself if you think China is communist.

>make reddit thread
>request for no reddit post

that's not how it works bub

at least in time of communism was not economical raiders, and distance between riches and poors was lower than is in UK of USA today

China is a flat out kleptocracy, the government has long since rejected Maoist economic thought. They just pay lip service to communism as it provides their claim to legitimacy.

Yes, with the help of Gorbachev and separatism in the USSR.

>There isn't an ounce of communism in China

>And I'm sure there never was

Nice backpedal

Reagan is to a particular loud section of the left wing what jews are to an also particular loud section of the right wing.