Tell me why I should give you some BTC

Tell me why I should give you some BTC.

You shouldnt

Cuz i can trade it better than you??

I'm poor

>>moved from Chicago to Columbus to go to PA school.
>>Broke as fuck, 1 year in with 50k in debt
>>Can't work cus school to much work
>>used 200 of loans to buy some shit coin to make some quick money to have fun
>> lost it
>> mfw

14XAoHu7vxwPHXpRf6xKLQ56kf2sTtcNEd

I have found the next big opportunity. I'm putting my own money there. If you give me yours, I'll pay you back double in a month.

To support my art career.

>bought first crypto on May 24
>In for 0.4 btc
>
>0% gains still :|

15nG18bfMy8EyCQYatYHbNHuX1uSgXsrB7

My dream is to get rich so I can take care of my parents while I fuck trannies and do cocaine. Seriously.

1Ni9G19ctEuBag9kWzfgxazy3kiSYJirPU

because i want it
1DafkFANQXgJ1WjhLEFNkQkpUee34Z42oJ

Because I completed the curriculum for a physics degree, which I have yet to be officially awarded due to my financial failures, and thus my debt with the University (yeap). It's been shitty to say the least, but I pulled myself up by the bootstraps, and after 2 years of shitty jobs and lessons learned the hard way, I have nearly recovered..so close.

17zK7ygEMQ2zGG4yBARuEmxafMswgvHkW6

I'm launching an open source EV company

I will hold the money you give me for a year and invest it in my business.

I'm the next future resistance leader. Get in on me now while I'm cheap.
12S6sCkXANqfozbuUdwwQzBw5sFYDzN1ia

Because I'm in fucking late and need the bits so I can actually ride these coins mooning soon 16xsEKt8RuWHqWm8sjTZsnpeup7zzVFatX

What the fuck is that monstrosity. Jesus some of you don't deserve any money.

to support my gnarly drug habit
1APRhVpp3QBq69VpUVyjB7HriYN25r7Bfn

So I can finish diversifying to Crypto and pay for my college debt
1B1oCepMFwpmvFHxs9J19szuSRazhwhB6K

Because I am a nocoiner who is waiting for the dip to get started into the crypto game. Don't get me wrong, my emotions are running high right now watching btc jump and skip as it is upwards, but I know that it will come back down, and settle out in a little bit, and I wish to buy the dip. I want to play with it though, and look at my investment over time while shifting it. I'm feeling 25% to btc & eth, %5 to XRP, ARK, XEM, STEEM, DASH, XVG, LDOGE, 1ST[40% in total],and the last10% in LTC. That being said, I know some of those coins are more dumb than others, but I see those in the risk % of things. From what i'm reading it looks like fun to get into.

tl;dr I want some of your BTC to see what I can turn it into!

Literally wasted potential. Was into trig in 5th grade then got injured and life went downhill - picked up around 10th grade and I lost 100 lbs by starving myself as food was too expensive. Life is still shit and my injury is slowly killing me. I just want to drink red wine on an estate with my cat and maybe have a kid

Someone recently stole like $5000 worth of jewelry (probably all of our networth desu) from my mom that had been given to her by our father before he killed himself. Seeing her that distraught really killed me. I'd love to be able to tell her to quit her job that she works at 6 days a week and that we're moving somewhere warm to relax without worrying about a mortgage anymore. Plus, if you actually sent me money and I made something out of it (I probably won't trade it, would rather hold it) I'll be sure to go through our transaction history and send you some back :).

Also, I've been following crypto since 13 years old... 20+ now and still only have .25 - I wanted to invest in it the first time I saw it on /b/ as a kid, but never had a computer of my own until maybe 19.

If you're for real, thank you

17FHjfUHm1TuNK3NkvAFt35LpLHaPuLke1

so you can feel good about yourself for giving btc to a stranger who will use it to make more money;) thank you in advance 1BJwf4YgjYSWUmNi49HaMMf9gyYS8HsuSL

of course i forgot my wallet because i am le nocoiner. >_>

19rqqAwgdptXN5FVTKoJ4y54kgEASe98db

because my bfl miner is just a paper weight now
1GyJcxFzCNAJiXsqUM5UxX8umwrArhkstM

because im actually so stupid
i bought aliencoin and kidscoin
1EJMnAMPhZJ8LCmuDq8d39wNRmK4mTiuNa

I'll turn it into profits. Do it for capitalism.

1CRMpPbh1TwRjSfRtMydcqQPzUicVVkGHt

Because I would like some free btc to see what I can do with it and ill match with my own money whatever gets put into my wallet because im not a pussy freeloader
1MREYYWtaVUzshvznbV2ghQQcNLR4RBHVe

I want to trade forex instead of crazy volatile crypto. Honestly i'd cash out and spend $1000 on the forex course i've been saving for, and use the remainder as seed money. I just got laid off though, so I'm living with my grandma until i get a full time job. currently slinging boxes for UPS part time at night while I do odd jobs and look for work during the day. I also read trading books in my free time.

12EuzK2F4f5UWST6WHBk5KjWnrm7X7k24H

-20k student loan debt
-Behind on bills
-Literally living on cereal and Kraft dinner
-only 200$ in crypto =/
14iUaAHkoadouMaHe61r4UfdFDCYNdmMZr

Because I will actually buy a lambo if I make it, unlike these fucking normies.

But I don't have a drivers licence yet, and thats where you come in:
1LTnS4x3yoZoUbYmBYR9sRaJDdVG3CGadx

dont actually send me bitcoin tho
you should give to to the guy with debt lol
unless hes lying or something for bitcoinerino

You don't deserve anything for making so many bad decisions.

Rule #1 - Never gamble with money you don't have.

I'm Jesus, bro. Would you deny BTC to Jesus, bro?

It's my birthday on Saturday, happy 21st to me

1B78cc4GNtWa48bFn3HGBzF3AR74DUNhzH

I want to join you in lamboville desu!!!!!!!

13PxLqGzopbk78DxKJWoiYnTbnR4cxsYop

Because i'm a 3rd worlder and convinced some 3 families around here to not go to Europe to preserve their culture and heritage.

1KMojH1RaEmoWTeFMho6jNiXRS941VTxa2

im not gay

1XMwPERbmTRBB64coUCH4PiDwTVaU4Lt8

12nHJVDPxrFBTjYwLvGSQY2Xx7q7Cfys9u

Because my I haven't had a gf in a couple of years and i don't get any powsi. BTC will give me powsi right?

Why fuck trannies instead of regular sluts?

Oh for fuck's sake, I can't believe I'm desperate enough to post in a fucking charity thread even thought there's a 99,9% chance OP is laughing at all of us down here, but hey, opportunities are meant to be taken.

1Mu8yKSoGbDqL5iH8XHHGC6X7ua9z7Xz92

even one satoshi is fine

I'm using memecoins to pay off my debts as well, just started yesterday. Give me a bit to start me off senpai.

17SzNSkf8RUSKS1WvYqi2JWUFPU3g5zHqV

I will give you the best blowjob you've ever received. Send me your contact info

1MifR9E2xd7N78oKgrhxZ4fxyREjYQoaLi

>This
also
>Not starting with Community College even though the basic classes they teach are transferable at 80% less.

are you around the NY area?

i beat up a black vagrant in my neighbourhood

1Kdt2AuqNn2KiKFNcskrqXy2DED3UQeW8J

Oh I'll fuck them too.

I made the mistake of holding coins I mined over a year in the hands of Big Vern at Cryptsy.

1NQDyYgF6ve1jWXJ2fanMJQPgFdin6MnUL

Because I am stuck in a soul crushing office job with a manager who is totally not fit for the role. Doesn't know what he is doing and he is runing this office and running it into the ground. Digital currency is my only way out. Any help wwould be appreciated.

1HMMayrvekWEAtPV83DVE9ALHKHK5wULCn

This user is correct but if you must
1HJ6A1N7QfXxuDdAXymHjWxsMRVcuxr2Bv

This is some Thunderdome shit user
Nice work senpai

w what they say? NEW YORKERS ALWAYS HELP EACH OTHER OUT. Why not help a Long Islander out my man?

16TNtD4LmwprrMfC3xW4MKvKp7CLrN2qt

So I can build this
Pass on owning a bit of history if u want senpai
15rwEaAaA4maWrbaq5F5zNfKA2HWiRR5MR

1C52toBkZ9pDAUME8fEPSvrC789buMHHkd

Coz I'm Australian, cunt.

because I will double it and then double it again, amassing a small fortune

the Veeky Forums way

Heavy college debt. :'( Please help.

1MFSEtG5yHD5WtGsb4nzXUo8t67PUSyHTt

1BokgGXGwLo7A4ZsrF6NDHiZcKin8duX6H

here it is boss

Cause I've waisted my life up until now so i joined the navy and every waking thought is of suicide or stress.
3BDWm42LybseCRjgyb38dUr9nxCHNyEy9t

because as soon as you do, i'm going to blow it on coke and go on a dangerous bender to have unprotected sex with hookers. Oh and btw, i dont need it :)

1KPQfHJDai6gQu1sRojy7N7qxhpDzU5wEK

What key do you post to get donations?

>What key do you post to get donations?
it's an encoded IP address. post your IP with quotes around it and Veeky Forums automatically encodes it

Found out my wife is pregnant ~11 hours ago.

16BaCHCYCpEGaHH67pw3KRoT1FPvDDpbPf

>been laid off for 2 weeks
>had all my bills on auto pay through debit card
>bank sends me new card without being asked
>think nothing of it
>disables all of my auto pay shit
>suddenly overdue bills everywhere
>my fucking state won't qualify me for unemployment
>filled out tons of job apps, called people, heard nothing yet

I'm making grocery money by doing odd jobs on craigslist. If somebody wants my address to be a good Samaritan I'll post it. But I'm not going to beg

Because it is better to be altruistic than wealthy. ;)

1L7GH5n4tmdXypQSNG5GhXAJg2GB36CEYr

You really shouldn't.
That being said
12HZgLZYBHCmEWR7o5auTYfcSMZWQHToSd

first kid due in 7 weeks and I make 24k/year, pls halp
1GUmBkgdNEebUL3RCuXCRkGxvFKevYLkaW

I need it to crack a cold one with the boys

16gQ4Dih8ezugZgqBneJr2tBc12MVdJJwn

I hate myself
D5SKUVrwhzEvNKQE1HnoN7kF4mMZMCTCYJ

Help a poorfag pay for school

12AbB39oSoPfTgxZJw9obd8fWmD9vq2gkH

I'm a successful artist, I'll draw you whatever and you can denote some BTC if you like it.

Just lost my job, pretty sure i’m Not going to be able to make rent next month, pretty much fucked senpai

1A2QVuC9m4mZhAZGtmy8yx6sHsz2SajGWs

Because I'm trying to help my family but it's fucking hard, man. My mom and my younger brother both have serious mental health problems that they need help with - and let's be honest, professional care can only get you so far, there are some things that you just need family for - but I'm fucking 900 miles away trying to hold down a decent job, and trying to hold on to the thin promise that *someday* I'll be able to take some kind of break from work and actually show up for my family, maybe even provide for them, in the way that they need me to. Fuck.

1LznhaJXXJS2jttMZ1GSzXxwqnmQ2AgwwD

I will pay you back 10 fold - however first I must go back in time. In order to do this I need money to buy weapons. This is not a joke. You'll get paid when I get back. Safety of your BTC is not guaranteed. I have never done this before.

I volunteer for big brothers big sisters and help out poor kids with no fathers, because I didn't have one myself.

BTC address:

1vqj9XWivJFFiBRzkFxzraXD2WUzp75b6

(OP)

I will pay you back 10 fold - however first I must go back in time. In order to do this I need money to buy weapons. This is not a joke. You'll get paid when I get back. Safety of your BTC is not guaranteed. I have never done this before.

1FuwdTbWaqB5SK2eiYj8tYwcKiSuqYvnjd

I'm just really tired and could use a break, man.

If you do I will make anime waifus real
1FXJv79qfEgehAGcAPVA6182SFxhGRmhG3

Not even kidding man, my life has gone to shit. I lost my job a week ago, my country is getting cucked more and more by the month, I ran out of money consequently and owe rent for 2 months since I missed this months payment. I don't even know if I'll have a place to live at the end of the month, and I'm not even shilling, this is reality for me at this moment.

Anything would help, OP. I'd really appreciate it.

1gCuXgTL8s4r2oAJipQFdYEUkwAxRC9t6

Because I lost 1k gambling
1EpdrCaReVVZP7nSjx6VKavU2HmmquqnUV

thanks merkel

Nope, I'm a leaf. I have to deal with Trudeau.

Got A kid on the way, my life is really hectic atm, and I need to get a car asap nothing fancy just something to get me around. I also do photography and need to get a new lens so I can focus more on my craft and not stressing looking for the next crypto to blow.

1JKFXCviRVSuxYwByhgjCVcFPDW5TAfqyk

Coz i fucked up and lost TWO ARK Wallet phrases like a fucking nigger. Lost about ~A$3.5k.

And ill suck your dick over the net better than youve ever had

16pTUVGzgVM9Vu13p6kqPzMg775SGEsiyf

to get yourself off you cuck.

1K7oCSTdaQY8XqvTkyUVVYuV1iBfU8abk3

Always explain in such threads why but no body never send to me nothing. SAGE.

some DGB for tinycoiner

DJHvKVY2foimyyRpjWKyR3BBFzGf3WF6Fx

>.
because im making the next BIG shitcoin and if you invest some BTC, ill add u to the list of preorderz

1KGg1EeLDTy339ZSWKHFGvtvAEs1D2MY5U

Because I have none because I just made a coinbase account and want to have my first memecurrency but I'm to broke atm.

12ZcVAZ1PDxNXZF3BHjgpFGQ9K2wHhnjub

Because globalization and russia and china buying US bonds

Please man... I... I just need a little more BitBeans. Just a few hundred thousand and I'm good. All I want is a million BitBeans man... The BitBeans man they sprout you know? They sprout and they grow... I love those little beans... They're really cool you know?

Save your money and put it on Digibyte you fool.

My Girlfriends pregnant.

Can name the child after you

1L1emkEKKGwxsi7mwuP78oKCyzT6zY5ixh

I am poor as fuck right now. Have a couple of dollars in my bank account right now. The dream is to make sure my parents don't have to work again and retire stress free. Cheers.

1Gq6kVYNhHGjuo33Gu4UhVTyKKUpBVYGpt

because water is turning the frogs gay

Currently holding .24 sats btc.
Not my happy days...
If you do deposit thank you so much u made my day alot better much love

1AHuePod7eGTfyMxorxxNveAgK4xCC3HVN

I can post cute.

Anybody watching the show with the best miko?

Anybody watching the show with the best miko?

Golddigging loli!

This is actually fun.

I got layed off from my construction job about two months ago, really trying to make ends meet with my gf just having our first child too, could do with a boost to get my gf a present for her birthday which is coming up

1PUBJWzF5jsN6ZpjJtHpUeS1oNLJb2Mvkv