ARK SHILLS FUCK YOU

it looks like the triangle is pointing down instead of up. I'm losing money in this shit

Buy the dip.
Add to stack.
Iron hands

>fuck you ETH shills, it dipped under a dollar today I've lost so much money
>Can't believe I bought 1,000 ETH for $1.20 I'm going to cut my losses

HOW THE FUCK CAN HE DO THAT WHEN HE ALL IND

>unlimited dip
I thought the floor was a dollar, kek, nope on its way to 50 cents at this rate.

Wow the price dipped literally .10, if you'd actually read the white paper and researched the dev team you wouldn't be such a scared little bitch. This coin has some SERIOUS potential.

Don't be a little bitch just HODL faggot. You'll double quadruple the money you have in it in less than a month. You might be a millionaire in a couple years

>You might be a millionaire in a couple years
by then, I'd be dead
I brought several hundred at 40k and its about to be halved. I'm new ok?

>going all in

Its like people dont learn. Trade around a core position. Add on dips, take small profits on way up. When it starts to moon pyramid in.

t. Professional Prop Trader

Veeky Forums may have taken 100BTC of Ark out of the exchange in order to fuel are arkpool, kinda cool if you think about it

If only. I would love to get back in on this project at 50 cents.

I'd buy up another $5k worth, and be set for life in 2 years. has the right idea.

I can't afford to lose my money
But I can afford to win 111 times my invested money
Therefore I choose ARK

ARK and STRAT are good long-term holds

Multi billion dollar coins for sure.

This. Planning on dumping $50 a week into these coins for a few months.

Wondering what happens when btc forks though

I'm wondering what will happen when the whole outside financial world goes tits up again like in 2000 and 2008. I lost a quarter of my retirement in 2008.

please let it drop to 50 cents on Saturday, please god.

sell then pussy

>bought the ATH

I hope it drops under 30k so I can buy more

it'll be at 40k in a few days

40k soon?

My shares halved in value. They've only recently come back and now they're booming. Makes me somewhat worried atm

LOOK AT THE WALLS U BIRD! FREE RIDE TO 40k

I bought $45 worth at 25k sat. just bought $200 more cuz i got paid. this shit is a winner. easy to hold

Not going to happen

Bots are keeping it in a fixed position, it's not going to go up or down for a few days

Ark has been treating me well fuck you

M8s is it going down again? or is this the last under $1 dip? Should I save my BTC for later?

not sure, im new to this. but i see ark as long term gains, buy now and sit on it

*our u stupid tripfag

This is your last chance for sub $1 ark, it's already up 20% on the hour. Sell walls are getting rekt.