Height 6 ft 8 in

>Height 6 ft 8 in.
How can manlets even compete?

I´m 6´5, but Peter was truly tall.
I wonder how western women reacted to him

>tfw you will never be a tall handsome Tsar traveling through Western Europe modernizing your country and picking up bitches ogling at your height along the way
Why even live?

>personally responsible for the fact that Russia is a major world power today and dicking bitches everywhere he went striking fear into his enemies
>you will never be this

>6ft 8 in.
>couldn't keep his wife from usurping the title of Tsar

Lanklets when will they learn

Reeeeeeeee....

You're thinking of Peter III.

ups sorry, i'm shit at Russian history

The Tsar is very tall, his features are fine, and his figure very noble. He has great vivacity of mind, and a ready and just repartee. But, with all the advantages with which nature has endowed him, it could be wished that his manners were a little less rustic. We immediately sat down to table. Herr koppenstein, who did the duty as marshal, presented the napkin to His Majesty, who was greatly embarrassed, for at Brandenburg, instead of a table napkin, they had given him a ewer and basen after the meal. He was very gay, very talktative, and we established a great friendship for each other, and he exchanged snuff-boxes with my daughter. We stayed in truth for a very long time at table, but we would gladly have remainted there longer still without feeling a moment of boredom, for the Tsar was in very good humor, and never ceased talking to us. My daughter had her Italians sing. Their song pleased him though he confessed to us that he did not care much for music.
I asked him if he liked hunting. He replied that his father had been very fond of it, but that he himself, from his earliest youth, had a real passion for navigating and fireworks. He told us that he worked himself in building ships, showed us his hands, and made us touch the callous places that had been caused by work. He brought his musicians, and they played Russian dances, which we liked better than the Polish ones.
We regretted that we could not stay much longer, so that we could see him again, for his society gave us much pleasure. he is a very extraordinary man. He has a very good heart, and remarkably noble sentiments. I must tell you also, that he did not get drunk in our prescence, but we had hardly left when the people of his suite began to make ample amends.
He is a prince at once very good and very bad; his character is exactly that of his country. If he had received a better education, he would be an exceptional man, for he has great qualities and unlimited natural intelligence.

>lanky and awkward faggot

me

Catherine had him allegedly poisoned after hearing about his plans of "Germanizing Russia".

Everything from 175 to 180 is medium height.

didnt he have wide hips tho?

Maybe on the Balkans.

Ex-Yugoslav countries house the tallest people in the world, so I dare say we know what we're talking about, and unlike in the West, our height isn't the result of an excessive intake of growth hormones.

stop it with this we wuz tallest shit
a small region(dinaric alps) in the balkans has on average tallest height by a reliable study but as for specific countries Yugos are on par or slightly lower than most germanic countries.

No, that region in question has an average height above 183 centimeters, while average South Slavic height ranges from 180 to 182.

> are on par or slightly lower than most Germanic countries

I repeat, unlike them, our height isn't the result of excessive intake of growth hormones.

If only he named his daughter Elizabeth as his heir, the cancer that is Germany would have never existed.

>personally responsible
He's not Ivan IV tho

We would have had greater austria ruled by the most inbred family in existence

All Ivan did was centralize the state. He did fuck all about the foreign intrusions happening, not to mention his bullshit about killing his heir fucked Russia royally for almost a century. I meant Peter did the same, but Elizabeth and Catherine II were there to stop the bullshit of Alex III, Peter II, Anne, Catherine I, and Ivan the toddler.

He decucked russia from the boyars

You mean the same boyars that almost killed Peter?
He did fuck all, like I said all he did was create a position that began the centralization and absolutism of Russia. Peter did all the fucking work, no thanks to this lazy, crazy sack of shit.

Thanks for the excerpt.
Bitch was drooling all over the place

>Even girls are now this tall
What? Most women i meet are around 5'2 foot to 5'6