Aragon is being added next too

Bumping around and ran into this. I went deep into their code and found Aragon in it.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I went even deeper past that and found out they were gonna put B2 on there as well

well they have openly stated that adding golem and augur is a long term plan.. where did u get this pic tho?

one of the B2 devs mentioned this in an interview, its only 2 btc from 5 sats

I was messing around with the addresses and came across a testnet screen. In the code Aragon was also included

I don't see Aragon anywhere on your image. Fake as fuck.

You can tell it's fake because there's no way the golem price would be listed at or near trading price. This is Coinbase we are talking about.

This is fake as fuck. pls kill yourself op

Good luck missing out faggots

im holding 450 golems..w-will i get a lambo?

The 3 rumored coins make up 35% of my portfolio. It doesn't mean I buy into your larping

holy shit I just hacked in and found this shit
buy while you still can

holy fuck user this made me laugh so hard
thank you

stop fucking lying asshole

these are likely going to be added even if op is a faggot tho rite?

is "“Customers can now easily buy, sell, send, and store Litecoin via the Coinbase website or mobile apps. This is part of our shift to supporting more types of digital assets over the coming year" and blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b not enough of an indicator?

If you look deeper you will see your mom and some nig nog ramming her

show us how to replicate

dude... in May coinbase announced about plans to include more coins

this announcement was followed up by a blogpost written by a coinbase employee, who admitted to holding e.g Golem

go look it up on google or miss the moon

paying $1+ each time you want to sell
paying $1+ each time you want to buy

their fees suck