During wars, there isn't the good guy

Did your grandfather tell you something about these crimes? I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all we wanted to do was ethnically cleanse half the continent like why did people retaliate against us xD

Actually, he did.

Shit was cash. I wish Germany would chimp out again, so I can follow his legacy.

Start shit, get hit.

lol funny you should say that, my grandfather always used to brag about how he raped 67 German women in 1945. It's like every time I saw him he'd bring it up at some point.

I wish I were a Gaul sacking Rome and collecting a harem of thicc qts

Act like ape, prepare for rape

Talk shit, get hit.

The Germans did this to their occupied territories for four years.

While this was certainly not right, it was revenge.
Also, where is the evidence for the 3 million figure?

>muh 3 gorillon women

no evidence
no numbers
us soldiers (who were probably punished because the us is civilized as opposed to nazi animals) pictured raping a woman means millions were raped

UUUMMMMmmm women are the primary sufferers in war???

Someone post the charts of killed civilians and military personnel per country.

>GERMans complaining about anything

hahahahahah

Oh look, an intellectual

Where were you when the WWII Rapehoax was debunked?

My grandparents were only children during WWII and all they remember was getting bombed by the eternal Germ

All by Russians though

Siqq, I have something new to daydream about at work

Where is the evidence for the 6 million figure?

how loose ur mom is lmao

lmao

Einsatzgruppen reports, Hoffe telegram, deportation reports to Auschwitz confronted with the amount of people liberated and the official obituaries there. That is how people estimate the amount of people killed in the Holocaust.

How do you estimate the amount of women raped in the aftermath of WWII in Germany?

6 million raped Germans? Nice!

Except it never adds up to 6 million, does it?

To be fair, they only raped and tortured G*rms. They probably didn't think it was significant enough to talk about, like that time they had to put down a sick dog or when they trod on a bug.

Depending on the documentation considered, it actually does add to somewhere betwen 4-6 million.

Also:

>How do you estimate the amount of women raped in the aftermath of WWII in Germany?

Answer the question.

No it adds up to 11 million.

Not to forget post-war census of the Jewish population in which some 5-6 million are missing.

This. You can not go to war with half the planet and try a genocide without getting your shit kicked in if you're not good enough. It's Germany, not France we're talking about.

>To be fair, they only raped and tortured G*rms.
The Soviets raped Poles and other Eastern/central Europeans as well, and Baltics

Yes it does, retard.

ever gonna post proof or just keep on yapping?

thought so.

>his nation was part of allies during ww2

Answer the question, fuckwad.

OP do you have any proofs that those were rapes? German women were famous to happily suck a cock for a pack of cigarettes.

Citation? Did they provide evidence it was explicitly U.S. soldiers assualting non consenting women? IIRC women would accept sex if it gave them some food.

Are you?

>How do you estimate the amount of women raped in the aftermath of WWII in Germany?

That's what the thread is about, after all. You bitching and moaning about muh holohoax doesn't change that.

Not OP but like an American soldier said in 1945: "Suck it! "
spiegel.de/international/germany/book-claims-us-soldiers-raped-190-000-german-women-post-wwii-a-1021298.html

In comparison to the 10 million women who were raped in the Soviet Union by the invading German army?

1) Bielanski, David (2004). "Gender and the World Wars: An Integrated Epoch of Change"
2) R. Mühlhäuser, Eroberungen: sexuelle Gewalttaten und intime Beziehungen deutscher Soldaten in der Sowjetunion 1941-1945
3) Trial of the Major War Criminals before the International Military Tribunal (there is PDF to download)
4) Askin, Kelly Dawn. "War crimes against women: prosecution in international war crimes tribunals"
5) Jacobsen, Hans-Adolf (1968). "The Kommisssarbefehl and Mass Executions of Soviet Russian Prisoners of War". Anatomy of the SS State. Walter and Company: New York. pp. 505–536

Must have been horrible for those German women getting rape by those Jewish American cocks

>ywn rape qt german girl with your bros from platoon
Feels bad man

Are you Russian?

this,women are attracted to stongrer men,same with germans in eastern europe when they initially thought they would be liberated from the soviets.