Ark :)

blog.ark.io/goark-lets-go-towards-new-horizons-a01c250df69

When will you all realize this is not a shit coin. Come on, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool
discord.gg/AM4brMJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a golden ticket in the form of cryptocurrency.

Why you no just accumulate and help the cause after so you make more monies. Potato.

Reeeeeee the ark needs to wait till saturday when jewbsse gives me the rest of my eth

0.9 BTC deep
come on ARK, do what Ethereum did

Lol what you buy in at? HODL

Ark is trash, no point buying in

If you truly want to step your crypto trading game to a whole new level add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Who uses Skype?

ARK is LITERALLY about to pull an Ethereum. 3 months. Just HODL.

Only normal fags

Hodl or moon can't tell

hackers

Just bought some more at the dip

Where iz da proofz?

Never any proof in this game

Basement dwellers larping as women

Dude, just look at the site, look at the devs, join the slack, and look hard at the tech. Not to mention that coin supply and the fact that it's less than 3 months old.

It's also proof of stake so, you know, literal free money

Ark walls right now.

holy fuck

just decided im ready to HODL ark for a few months

is... this good?

no, buy moon coin

It's literally free money if you get in right now. There is so much buy pressure.

You guys think this will go 10x or even 20x?

Yes, easily. Within 1 month I'd say.

I feel it in my chest user's. My heart is pumping. As soon as I opened my laptop. I didn't even see the Ark in the green yet.... I could feel it my chest. My Heart.

Let's pass the moon and make it to Mars user's! Love you all!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI

The feeling was so strong, I'm putting all my eggs in one basket. I'll see you guys in the morning ;)

Just a little bit more rich.

>feels good to sell a bunch of other coins to pile on to ARK

techie here. i went 50% all in on this. if this thing works then yeah it looks like a great buy. the dipping scares me. but last time i had week hand i lost a lot more than if i didnt hodl. im going to gey involved in ark any way i can to make sure it succeeds.

Same, might take half my money out of XVG and into ARK. It's sounding very promising of a pump.

Just be weary at the moment, there's serious whale manipulation.

Wait till he does a big dump, then buy

well i bought three times. last one it was near the peak so dunno if a pump and dump is what i want. what i will say is that ark looks like the python of crypto. it could glue alot of crypros and systems together. i wont have weak hands. i wont have weak hands.

Don't get weak hands with this one, this is literally eth all over again at $1.

i have bought everything i can afford. im just sitting now.

same, was thinking of getting some B2

But, i dont like the price i'll get for my ARK.
This ones a long hold, i gues

>hodling ark

This thing is bound to take of. Don't get weak hands. Once this whale is done accumulating we are in for a trip.

Get in on the Veeky Forums delegate if you haven't already.

is the smart bridge tech even working ? is it even in alpha test phase or something ? seems all show but no bite to me

look at eth, thats all it does as well.

They're literally just getting started. The coin launched in March

Everything is in development, but you can look at the roadmap and whitepaper on ark.io to see their goals.

It's coming in 4-6 months, was asked about on their interview

>this fucking picture

How much do I have to invest to get rich?

Gaining momentum now...

about tree fiddy

Looks like the downtrend has come to a halt..

Anyone wanna help a poorfag omboard the Ark?
I think it's going to make it, but I'm studying and hardly making ends meet so I can't really affort it right now

AdNzemTJB7CuV6GYw6jkXqW92vVEXDh6tU

sent :)

DGB is done. its time for ARK to take the no1 Veeky Forums coin spot. We need Ark-chan and severals threads at all time

Several? More like a new one every 15 seconds if you want to get on DGBs level.

Thank you so much! ^^

no biggie... the transaction might take a while hehe...

Haha That's alright! :)

tits or GTFO

i ordered some ark at 33k. will it dip?
this whole shit feels like gamble. i will hodl for 1 month and will see.

You're fine. Hold in your wallet and vote biz to receive more ark. We just need 2 places in rank!

It's gaining momentum as we speak. 1.06 is still not to late to be on board. I do not expect it to drop below 1$ again..

REEEEE its rising again... i just want sub 30k sat ARK. this fucking whale better push down the price again

Fuck i only have 180! I got in at like .79 cents though cant complain

You had really good opportunities today to get close to or under 33k. Don't miss out ;^)

We should jump to 52 place hopefully by the end of today if not tomorrow since one fellow Veeky Forumser said he would join his 100k ark by tomorrow. I am glad to be on this boat and thank you! I got the 1.5!!!! YOU DA MAN!

Also check out why you should vote for biz
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool

i voted for biz :)

will vote tonight with my 5k

Have you guys voted yet?

>just look at the site, look at the devs, join the slack, and look hard at the tech.
>literally every time

#2 delegate got me 0.9 ark , will biz give me more?
Got over 3k to vote with

biz ark pays out 90%

It's not our job to sell the coin. Do your own homework and put your money where you think it has the most chance to grow. We did.

get on the official Veeky Forums discord

discord.gg/AM4brMJ

5.4BTC in this bad boy
hnnng

Yes because despite both being 90% you'll have a higher share of the ark in the pool than you do with seatrips.

retard alert

no

THE GOAL IS FOR Veeky Forums TO BUY ALL THE WHALES DIPS AND POACH HIM TO EXTINCTION AND THEN MOVE ALL OF THE VOLUME OFF OF THE EXCHANGE INTO VOTES.

THEN ARK WITH BECOME A RARE COIN AND 100 COINS SUDDENLY POPPING ONTO EXCHANGE WILL GO HIGH

HODL