Post your favourite autistic historical figure

Post your favourite autistic historical figure

obligatory

My face when im not a 6.3 tall jacked grenadier to be lavished by my dear prussian monarch.

Why was he autistic?

Peter III of Russia

He played with lead soldiers pretending to be Frederick the Great instead of fucking Catherine

The first recorded Prussianboo

wrong friedrich

still better than Catherine "the horsefiddler"

Hitler

The dude was totally german and he wanted a german lifestyle. Never cared for russia affairs so he didnt press the prussian conflict.
He was shit as the Tzar, but successful for his personal intrests.
A manchild from cruel conditions, sure, but not an autist

isn't a large part of his bad legacy from his wife who made a coup against him?
from what I know he seem to have been on more "proggresive" than most western rulers and advocated the rise of a capitalist class and freer peasants.

ha.

was just about post this

Good thing "she" got rid of him, or so its believed.

he was too beautiful for this world

napoleon

he was gay not autistic though

no evidence that he was gay
r9k-tier towards woman though

this dude for sure holy shit

How? It seems the contrarian view against all philosophy is "holy shit dude give it a rest stop overthinking people and society".. which is pretty dumb.

SEE CAROLUS RISE

>After one particular defeat on the battlefield Frederick bluntly wrote: "Fortune has it in for me; she is a woman, and I am not that way inclined."
Could just be a translation error, but if it's true, that makes it pretty obvious.

Was he gay?
An autist?
A gay autist?
Or autisticly gay?

It was a marriage of aristocrats. Neither cared for each other and his lack of passion meant she needed to take full control of the nation.

>Although it was claimed that he was once engaged, Newton never married. The French writer and philosopher Voltaire, who was in London at the time of Newton's funeral, said that he "was never sensible to any passion, was not subject to the common frailties of mankind, nor had any commerce with women—a circumstance which was assured me by the physician and surgeon who attended him in his last moments". The widespread belief that he died a virgin has been commented on by writers such as mathematician Charles Hutton, economist John Maynard Keynes, and physicist Carl Sagan.

>In September, Newton had a breakdown which included sending wild accusatory letters to his friends Samuel Pepys and John Locke. His note to the latter included the charge that Locke "endeavoured to embroil me with woemen".

I'm pretty sure Adam Smith was on the spectrum too.

EITHER AKHNATON, OR ADOLF HITLER.

this